Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems he went on one of Obama's apology tours. What a pathetic loser

-Geaux
======

Biden Apologizes to Mexico for GOP Comments

CNN reports that on Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden spoke in Mexico City and "came close to offering an apology for comments made by Republicans about Mexico and Mexican immigrants on the campaign trail."

"I almost feel obliged to apologize for some of what my political colleagues said," Biden said alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. "It's a heated campaign season and I just want you to know, Mr. President, that the most heated rhetoric you've heard from competitors for the nomination for president is not who we are as the American people. It is not the view that is the view of the majority of the American people. It's the exact opposite. It's the opposite view."

Well, I think Biden ought to feel obliged to apologize to the majority of the American people who recognize that the current VPOTUS is nothing but a political animal.

Seems he went on one of Obama's apology tours. What a pathetic loser

-Geaux
======

CNN reports that on Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden spoke in Mexico City and "came close to offering an apology for comments made by Republicans about Mexico and Mexican immigrants on the campaign trail."

"I almost feel obliged to apologize for some of what my political colleagues said," Biden said alongside Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto. "It's a heated campaign season and I just want you to know, Mr. President, that the most heated rhetoric you've heard from competitors for the nomination for president is not who we are as the American people. It is not the view that is the view of the majority of the American people. It's the exact opposite. It's the opposite view."

Must have been instructed to grovel by his boss, the apologist-in-chief Himself.

Good for Biden. Trump and his cretin followers are an American embarrassment.

Um no, that ship sailed in 08 when you folks put a social divider in the office.

-Geaux
Everything in this country is 100X better than it was when the social divider took office. Are you saying there were no racists in this country until Obama was elected?

No, this country had not been 'Obamaed' yet. Things are different today as a result of the transformation Obama took America through. Thing is, we want a mulligan and Trump is the answer for many

-Geaux

Um no, that ship sailed in 08 when you folks put a social divider in the office.

-Geaux
Everything in this country is 100X better than it was when the social divider took office. Are you saying there were no racists in this country until Obama was elected?

No, this country had not been 'Obamaed' yet. Things are different today as a result of the transformation Obama took America through. Thing is, we want a mulligan and Trump is the answer for many

-Geaux
Trump is your answer for what reason? Because Hitler is dead?

-Geaux

-Geaux
Trump is your answer for what reason? Because Hitler is dead?
No, because he is going to fix Obama's screw ups, and bring the economy back.

Forum List

Back