Giving Trump his due: He sounded Presidential tonight

If Trump really got his due, he would be sleeping in a cardboard box on skid row, or perhaps in prison.
For this action?

Nothing less than being brought in front of the Hague for war crimes is appropriate.
Two sickos playing ping pong with each other, totally ignoring the role Hussein Obama played in bringing about the genocide of half a million Syrians and over 15 million refugees so far. All that Trump is doing now is cleaning up all the Obama disasters. Bunch of ingrates.

Let me see if I can draw an analogy to make this clear for you. If the rebels did this, it gives Trump no right to initiate an act of war against the Syrian government. This is what the banking cartel wants.

If BLM or Antifa, or even a white supremacist group, set off a chemical warfare bomb in some town down south in the US, would that give China the right to attack the US government w/o any proof of who did it? :dunno:

And don't think I don't believe Hussein Obama doesn't belong on trial right along with Trump and Hillary. . . along with Bush as well. . . .

This is round two

So what's the plan, drop a bizilion $$$ in bombs annually?

Is there a military strategist in the house?

~S~

I am no fan of President Trump- but I listened to his address about Syria tonight- and he nailed it. He sounded Presidential. He stayed on script and on point. He explained why we were acting, who we were acting with and what the purpose of our actions were.

I specifically liked how he challenged Russia- and Putin- and Iran.

I don't know how the attacks are going- I don't know whether they will achieve the desired effects- but this is the first time I have heard Trump give a speech that I felt he did it right- did it as a real President.

So kudos to him.
He sounded medicated to me.

possibly.......according to WH insiders Trump's spent the last few days bellowing like wounded water buffalo over the raid ~S~

I am no fan of President Trump- but I listened to his address about Syria tonight- and he nailed it. He sounded Presidential. He stayed on script and on point. He explained why we were acting, who we were acting with and what the purpose of our actions were.

I don't know how the attacks are going- I don't know whether they will achieve the desired effects- but this is the first time I have heard Trump give a speech that I felt he did it right- did it as a real President.

So kudos to him.
He sounded medicated to me.
He probably was considering recent revelations. Also, he stuck to the teleprompter.

I guess there's nothing like a good night of sword rattling to distract the public from the ghost of Nixon.....

trumpnixon.gif

~S~

So kudos to him.

Sorry.

He was reading a script. As he is terrible at doing that, I cannot agree that he sounded "presidential". He sounded like a moron reading a script.

I am fairly certain that he could not answer questions about this military action without reverting to his natural, repulsive, childish self. Which is why he refuses to have a full on press conference. He can't discuss policy without prepared remarks.

You could get a gig as a CNN pundit.

possibly.......according to WH insiders Trump's spent the last few days bellowing like wounded water buffalo over the raid ~S~
Color me shocked that there are still leaks in our Gov't....................

Bellowing defined??

Just a week or so ago it was we are close to getting out of this...............then bam........chemical attack..........

Kill Assad and getting out comes much harder...............so it ended with a proportional strike.........

I personally am still having problems with the timing of the chemical attacks and wanted proof without a doubt on hitting Syria.

So kudos to him.
Yea.......he can sound presidential on the same day he calls Comey a slimeball

So kudos to him.
Comey is a slimeball.....................

So kudos to him.

We've set the bar so low that merely reading words someone else wrote off a teleprompter becomes "Presidential"?

Presidential would be not getting us involved at all. The action we took last night is not going to unseat Assad, it's not going to change the trajectory of Syria becoming a Russian/Iranian client state.

He sounded like a third-grader to me.
You're afraid of alpha males, huh? They get the job done and end up getting respect from the bad guys. Assad tested Trump. Trump aced it.

Two sickos playing ping pong with each other, totally ignoring the role Hussein Obama played in bringing about the genocide of half a million Syrians and over 15 million refugees so far. All that Trump is doing now is cleaning up all the Obama disasters. Bunch of ingrates.
That death count makes Obama the worse President in history.

He sounded like a third-grader to me.
You're afraid of alpha males, huh? They get the job done and end up getting respect from the bad guys. Assad tested Trump. Trump aced it.

Alpha males are a joke, an embarrassment to the human race.

So kudos to him.
Yet it is Crooked Donnie under investigation

So kudos to him.

We've set the bar so low that merely reading words someone else wrote off a teleprompter becomes "Presidential"?

Presidential would be not getting us involved at all. The action we took last night is not going to unseat Assad, it's not going to change the trajectory of Syria becoming a Russian/Iranian client state.

Hey, that's how Obama did it. Give Trump credit for taking this seriously enough to stay on script. This is no time for histrionics.

That death count makes Obama the worse President in history.

LOL- yes because of course the Syrian Civil war was entirely Barack Obama's fault.

Obama Derangement Syndrome continues even into year 2 of the Trump presidency.

So kudos to him.

Trump is a slimeball.

Trump is a bully and a slimeball and doesn't have the cojones to fire any of his cabinet in person.

But- he gave a good speech about the attack on Syria- he did that well.

Forum List

Back