Giving Illegal Aliens The Right to Vote in Local Elections

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
This is the case in many Sanctuary Cities. Not being able to look at this "Illegal Policy" directly , my question is to those who know more about it.

DO "LOCAL ELECTIONS" include giving illegals The Right to vote for their district representatives in the House of Representatives? And how does that even work? Does an Illegal Alien get a different Ballot? This is a scam in my opinion stating that you are giving Illegals the right to vote only in local elections......
How would one even begin to restrict them to that small area during an election?

I have a problem with them voting period even for township dog catcher, and if they are allowed to vote beyond that, and that is the case we have a Constitutional Crisis, because that is clearly Unconstitutional and it represents a threat to our Democracy directly. If I am not mistaken there were a few districts in California that allowed Illegals to vote in recent Congressional Races, and this drastically changed The Demographic for those areas.

If this plague is allowed to spread, The United States of America will be completely absorbed in to The Globalist Machine.

There will be No Borders, Your Rights will become Privileges and the flood gates for hostile groups, and foreign ideologies will be opened and will not be able to be closed.

Last edited:
upload_2018-11-19_11-6-46.png

DO "LOCAL ELECTIONS" include giving illegals The Right to vote for their district representatives in the House of Representatives?
I bet you assumed it does, and did not bother to investigate since you don't want your delusion to be exploded. Right?

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

San Francisco this week began allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote in school board races, following a handful of other municipalities that have opened up local elections to noncitizens — and it has become an issue in the California governor's race.

Only U.S. citizens can vote in federal and state elections, both in San Francisco and around the country. But there are some places that have carved out a role for noncitizens in local races.

So there you go. They can't vote for Congress. Gee, that was really hard to find out. :rolleyes:

[/thread]

ICE should be notified and those people should be deported then.

If there are Half a Million a Year being summoned and declining to sit on a Jury because they are not citizens, then there are probably 10 times that voting in Californian Elections. I'm putting that number at around 5 Million...to as high as 11 Million.
It's a hoax, dumbass.

The parroting retard copied and pasted a totally made up hoax. And you fell for it, too.

Priceless.

To the Left Tard Putin Lovers-Marxist Maniacs who will no Doubt Troll this thread..... Illegals should not even be registered to vote.

It's illegal to even give them a Driver's License according to Federal Immigration Law.

I'd like to know what Guarantees California is giving the rest of America that they are not conducting fraudulent elections with illegals disenfranchizing American Citizens and Suppressing the votes of Citizens. What mechanism is in place to stop an Illegal from voting in state and federal elections once they are registered to vote?

Talk about Voter Suppression? Geez.

Illegals now get to DICTATE to American Citizens who runs their schools and how, and what is taught in them?

You are kidding, right?

Umm..... No you are not.... You are dead serious about this......

If there are Half a Million a Year being summoned and declining to sit on a Jury because they are not citizens, then there are probably 10 times that voting in Californian Elections. I'm putting that number at around 5 Million...to as high as 11 Million.

You are not even a very good Russian bot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is the case in many Sanctuary Cities. Not being able to look at this "Illegal Policy" directly , my question is to those who know more about it.

DO "LOCAL ELECTIONS" include giving illegals The Right to vote for their district representatives in the House of Representatives? And how does that even work? Does an Illegal Alien get a different Ballot? This is a scam in my opinion stating that you are giving Illegals the right to vote only in local elections......
How would one even begin to restrict them to that small area during an election?

I have a problem with them voting period even for township dog catcher, and if they are allowed to vote beyond that, and that is the case we have a Constitutional Crisis, because that is clearly Unconstitutional and it represents a threat to our Democracy directly. If I am not mistaken there were a few districts in California that allowed Illegals to vote in recent Congressional Races, and this drastically changed The Demographic for those areas.

If this plague is allowed to spread, The United States of America will be completely absorbed in to The Globalist Machine.

There will be No Borders, Your Rights will become Privileges and the flood gates for hostile groups, and foreign ideologies will be opened and will not be able to be closed.
Tourists don't need to vote. Anyone wanting to immigrate and get naturalized has to apply and get in line with everyone else.

Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

So you are cool with Foreign People from Foreign Countries telling your schools what to teach, who gets to run the school and how?
Apparently you also agree with Voter Suppression of American Citizens.

So you are cool with Foreign People from Foreign Countries telling your schools what to teach, who gets to run the school and how?
You both like to eat live babies!

If that was happening I would not be. But your fake news post is just that...bull shit.

If that was happening I would not be. But your fake news post is just that...bull shit.

But Sanctuary Cities are indeed giving Illegals The Right to vote in local elections and there are no guarantees once they are registered to vote that they are not voting in State and Federal Elections.

We know for a fact based on the "so called" laws as written that they are voting on school levys, and on races like a mayoral race, Police Chief, Dog Catcher, Judges, Local Prosecutors, and voting for Board of Education members, and Council Members, so in Fact Foreigners, (Illegal Aliens) are dictating to those communities how they are run, and are disenfranchising American Citizens' Votes and dictating to local school districts who is to run them, what curriculum is taught and how they are funded.

Like I said, you are ok with it because the ends (making American Citizens Votes Irrelevant and granting the Democrat Party more Illegitimate Power to forward their agenda) justify the means (Giving Illegals the Right to Vote for The Democrat Party!)

Don't get all melty on me just because I am telling the Truth.

Why won't any of you discuss this? Why deflect?

Silence is Consent.

Last edited:

But Sanctuary Cities are indeed giving Illegals The Right to vote in local elections and there are no guarantees once they are registered to vote that they are not voting in State and Federal Elections.

We know for a fact based on the "so called" laws as written that they are voting on school levys, and on races like a mayoral race, Police Chief, Dog Catcher, Judges, Local Prosecutors, and voting for Board of Education members, and Council Members, so in Fact Foreigners, (Illegal Aliens) are dictating to those communities how they are run, and are disenfranchising American Citizens' Votes and dictating to local school districts who is to run them, what curriculum is taught and how they are funded.

Like I said, you are ok with it because the ends (making American Citizens Votes Irrelevant and granting the Democrat Party more Illegitimate Power to forward their agenda) justify the means (Giving Illegals the Right to Vote for The Democrat Party!)

Silence is Consent.

There are no non-citizens voting in my local elections and thus your ranting is wasted on me.

If this was a real issue you would not need to post fake graphics...once you do that you lose any credibility you might have had

Silence is Consent.

There are no non-citizens voting in my local elections and thus your ranting is wasted on me.

If this was a real issue you would not need to post fake graphics...once you do that you lose any credibility you might have had

I did not say, your local elections, now did I? But there are Illegal Aliens voting in Local Elections all over the country due to the Illegal Sanctuary Citizen Status and there are no guarantees that once registered they do not vote in State and Federal Elections so this does impact your life, and the lives of your loved ones, and everyone you know.

Silence is Consent.

I did not say, your local elections, now did I? But there are Illegal Aliens voting in Local Elections all over the country due to the Illegal Sanctuary Citizen Status and there are no guarantees that once registered they do not vote in State and Federal Elections so this does impact your life, and the lives of your loved ones, and everyone you know.

I have no control over what other municipalities do, voting is a local thing. Any municipality that would give non-citizens the right to vote in local is a far left community and the additional far left votes are not going to change a thing.

Silence is Consent.

I have no control over what other municipalities do, voting is a local thing. Any municipality that would give non-citizens the right to vote in local is a far left community and the additional far left votes are not going to change a thing.

I disagree. If all politics are local, then eventually giving Illegals the right to vote in Local Elections impacts All Politics.

And Again, where are the Guarantees that once an Illegal is Registered to vote, that they vote only in local elections?

AND again, they should not be allowed to vote PERIOD, nor hold Driver's Licenses because this is a violation of Immigration Law.

I bet you'd care though if the money to support illegal aliens came directly out of your pocket instead of your being spread across the tax payer's wallets. And by Tax Payers, I mean that thin line of 53% of the country paying for the other 47% of the populous that is barely keeping a far too big and expansive Social Safety Net from breaking.

You are probably ok with adding an even bigger burden on the taxpayer to take care of a bunch of bad hombres that shouldn't be in this country in the first place.

I mean, what is the harm in throwing granny over the cliff after she spent a life time of paying in to the system and taking her money and giving it to someone who hasn't paid a dime in to it?

Silence is Consent.

There you have it folks...the ole’ “If it doesn’t affect ME I can’t care less” mentality....and we wonder what the fuck is wrong with this nation.
Gator, there you go again, proving your hardcore Leftism....You see, a legit American doesn’t play retarded word games...they come straight-up with the right answer and say...”What the fuck...FUCK THAT....No illegal alien should have a right to vote on anything while on U.S. soil...PERIOD!”
See how easy it is to be a good, real, legit American? This shit ain’t hard, you just have to wake the fuck up and pull your head from your ass...that’s all.

Actually happens in Europe... Residents are allowed vote in local elections.

Think about it... Most are paying taxes and thus have a say on how their taxes are spent...

If someone could tell us why those boys where throwing the tea in the water back about two hundred years ago...

Forum List

Back