Given the current presumptive nominees, Trump is the obvious choice

Democrat dumb dumb "thinking"

"Sarah Palin is a stupid whore. How dare you insult a woman's appearance"

I've never heard a leader of the Democrats say Palin was a stupid whore.

I did hear Donald Trump say that Carly Fiorina was too ugly to be President, tweet that his wife was hotter than Ted Cruz's, and say that Hillary was playing the woman card and would be at 5% in the polls if she weren't female.

Now,a typical Trumpbot will rationalize for his messiah, claim he never said those things, and say that the media is being totally unfair to him.

I said Democrat, I did not say Democrat leader. And why on Earth would I apologize for Trump?

So you acknowledge that the Republicans have nominated a sexist who demeans women, amongst others?

Good stuff.

:clap:

Certainly he demeans women. The question is, why do you think women should be allowed to demean him without fear of retaliation simply b/c they are women. THAT is the very essence of sexism my Canadian friend.

lol

Yeah, you run with that.

And wonder why your messiah is pushing an unfavorable rating of 80% amongst women.

Democrat dumb dumb "thinking"

"Sarah Palin is a stupid whore. How dare you insult a woman's appearance"

I did hear Donald Trump say that Carly Fiorina was too ugly to be President, tweet that his wife was hotter than Ted Cruz's, and say that Hillary was playing the woman card and would be at 5% in the polls if she weren't female.

Now,a typical Trumpbot will rationalize for his messiah, claim he never said those things, and say that the media is being totally unfair to him.

I said Democrat, I did not say Democrat leader. And why on Earth would I apologize for Trump?

So you acknowledge that the Republicans have nominated a sexist who demeans women, amongst others?

Good stuff.

Certainly he demeans women. The question is, why do you think women should be allowed to demean him without fear of retaliation simply b/c they are women. THAT is the very essence of sexism my Canadian friend.

lol

Yeah, you run with that.

And wonder why your messiah is pushing an unfavorable rating of 80% amongst women.

Messiah? IF I vote for Trump it will be purely as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. You can read my past posts and tell that I didn't just suddenly decide that.

Good stuff.

lol

Yeah, you run with that.

Messiah? IF I vote for Trump it will be purely as an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary. You can read my past posts and tell that I didn't just suddenly decide that.
yep. hiLIARy's got enough crony Dem baggage to fill a 747

Good stuff.

lol

Yeah, you run with that.

The ONLY thing that will prevent me from EVER considering casting a vote for her is the email thing. That showed a complete disregard for the safe keeping of our national secrets. Does a person really need a fucking rule and or law to tell them not to keep national secrets on a private server? Fuck Hillary

whatever you have to tell yourself. I'm not a gender voter. I vote based on abilities and track record of which hiLIARy scores abysmally bad

Theres a lot of qualified women out there and hiLIARy aint one of them
Then make your comments about her qualifications not her appearance. I despise men who make despicable comments about a female's physicality just because they don't like the woman. It's low, shows a low character.
WTF r u talking about? This thread was made as a analogue to Lakhota's

Why so serious?
Who are you?
I'm someone who doesnt melt-down over companion threads. You?
You take this place too seriously. A "companion thread"? LMAO
Silly me. I thought this was the "hiLIARy sounds like a man" thread. :p Never mind

The ONLY thing that will prevent me from EVER considering casting a vote for her is the email thing. That showed a complete disregard for the safe keeping of our national secrets. Does a person really need a fucking rule and or law to tell them not to keep national secrets on a private server? Fuck Hillary

True

Want a good laugh Fair&Balanced ? Here :p :

Not 'allowed': Clinton's email talk misses the mark
"It was allowed," referring to her email practices.
Hillary Clinton on Thursday, May 26th, 2016 in an interview on ABC

Good stuff.

lol

Yeah, you run with that.

how much of that baggage are you going to be carrying for her?.....you aint fooling anyone dottie.....

The guy is not under FBI investigation like the ULTIMATE Washington- insider (AKA- crony) is.

Gary Johnson isn't under FBI investigation either, nor is he the subject of a fraud lawsuit like Trump.

He has however admitted to violating federal law visa vie marijuana. Now of course we can have the debate about the legality of marijuana and I THINK we've been in threads together on that topic, but if not personally I say legalize it, but that doesn't change the fact that as of now it is illegal under federal law.

But of the three, Hillary is the only one who jeopardized national security.

He’s just on trial for fraud.

Where’s the Tax Return?
Where's obuthole's BC?
Right here...

longform.jpg

Where's your brain?

2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg

...let me know when you find it.

He’s just on trial for fraud.

Where’s the Tax Return?
Where's obuthole's BC?
Right here...

longform.jpg

Where's your brain?

2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg

...let me know when you find it.
Last pic you're self portrait. Why didn't obuthole the idiot produce when he was supposed to? Why didn't it, the fake one, come out till months after he took office? Why are you an asshole?
It's very telling that the best some of you wingnuts can muster is pre-K I know you are but what am I, banter.

Regardless, now you're lying too. Obama released a copy of his birth records before becoming president...

colb-overlay21.jpg

Forum List

Back