Give this to Barr..Ukrainian embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, Ukraine’s embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

The DemonRATS are going to get back what they were wishing upon President Trump...IN SPADES!

Best. Election. Ever. EVER! MAGA! :)

It's just beginning. It's going to be a fun summer.
Why? Both Barr and trump's attorneys have made it crystal clear that this isn't a crime, or even something to care about. You trumpkins really need to get your talking points in order.

Why? Both Barr and trump's attorneys have made it crystal clear that this isn't a crime, or even something to care about. You trumpkins really need to get your talking points in order.

If true, then you people have nothing to worry about. :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I have to worry? You mistake your tendency to attach your own emotions to your dear leader for my behavior. I don't suffer from that ailment.

Basically, your thread is stupid. Barr (and you cheerleaders) just spent weeks making sure we all knew that he doesn't see any problem with this. then you propose handing this to Barr? I don't often say this, but

HURRRR DURRRRR

If true, then you people have nothing to worry about. :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I have to worry? You mistake your tendency to attach your own emotions to your dear leader for my behavior. I don't suffer from that ailment.

Basically, your thread is stupid. Barr (and you cheerleaders) just spent weeks making sure we all knew that he doesn't see any problem with this. then you propose handing this to Barr? I don't often say this, but

HURRRR DURRRRR

You people are finished. :11:

I'm sure Barr will be looking into this as well.

That report of his should be a dandy.

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, Ukraine’s embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

The DemonRATS are going to get back what they were wishing upon President Trump...IN SPADES!

Best. Election. Ever. EVER! MAGA! :)

AAND?

Did someone ask for help from ADVERSARIAL country in exchange for policy like lifting of sanctions?

Maybe conspire to steal or hack something?

What’s the story?

Forum List

Back