Give 'em Hell in a Hurry, Harry!

manyonbuilding.jpg

Hamas Admits to Using Women, Children As Human Shields

CNSNews.com Jerusalem Bureau Chief
March 14, 2008

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - A Hamas parliamentarian has openly admitted to developing a "death-seeking" culture that uses women, children and the elderly as human shields against Israeli military attacks.

"[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people have developed [methods] of death and death-seeking," Hamas parliamentarian, Fathi Hammad said in a speech televised on Hamas' Al-Aksa television station two weeks ago. (A transcript was made available by the Middle East Media Research Institute on Thursday.)

"For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children," Hammad said.

"This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist [Israel] bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: 'We desire death like you desire life,'" he said.

Hamas Admits To Using Women and Children as Human Shields

And you know it PF. That's where you are even sicker than they are because you use their self-created dead children for your own media splash.

But we see. We know. This time it will be different PF.

Your cause used to have twenty to thirty minutes to wait for the response. Long enough to take the launchers away and bring up your shields.

Now it is a two to three minutes response. And your cause?

THEY KNOW IT.

The incidence pictured was a voluntary effort by Palestinians to protect a home. They were not being used.

It honked off the Ziotard goons because they could not bomb the house.

Ahhh, the lying sack of crap stand with us campaign.

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to back up the human shield allegation.

That's not what they were being paid to find.

They looked into that as a violation of law and specifically stated the there was no evidence. It is just propaganda.

That's why pictures are important. Nu?

Goldstone and his paid hatchet men weren't there to see any of this.

humanshields06.jpg

Israel presented the evidence. It was not accepted and was sent it back unopened.

Click

As I said. It was a hatchet job.

The incidence pictured was a voluntary effort by Palestinians to protect a home. They were not being used.

It honked off the Ziotard goons because they could not bomb the house.

Voluntary effort by the Hamas who sparked the entire thing up.

You still don't get it. That's not how you protect your weaponry.

THEY KILL THEIR OWN! And then blame Israel for responding.

Had Israel hit that house with the known launching facility, then who killed the Palestinian women and children? Hamas had nothing to do with it?

Come on PF, are you that dense?

You don't see that HAMAS should not set their own people as cannon fodder PF.

Cat_FAIL.jpg

Israel presented the evidence. It was not accepted and was sent it back unopened.

Click

Let me be clear. There is a reason why the Hamas and Hezbollah use the Nazi Salutes. There is a reason why they are not willing to shake hands with Jews and they demand an intermediary to take their hands and put them in the hand of a Jew.

There is a reason why the Israeli report was returned unopened.

All for the same reason.

And that reason has nothing to do with malignant parasites who do quite well generating income by stealing land and killing other people's children?

"The publication in Jerusalem of Occupation of the Territories: Israeli Soldiers’ Testimonies 2000-2010—unprecedented first-hand accounts by over one hundred Israeli soldiers of their experiences while serving in the IDF—coincides with an appalling yet unsurprising incident I learned of only a few days ago.

"On Tuesday, December 28, 2010, at 3:00 AM, Hajja Sara Nawaja, a Palestinian grandmother living in a tent with her family in the arid hills of south Hebron, on the occupied West Bank, woke to the sound of dogs barking.

"She smelled smoke. She discovered that two adjacent tents, which the family used as kitchens, were on fire. She woke her son Ahmad, who managed to remove the gas cylinders from the tents just in time, before they exploded.

"The two tents were burned to the ground.

"A car was seen driving away from the scene in the direction of the nearby Israeli settlement of Susya."

Hopefully there are Old Testament paybacks for those who do quite well from killing children.

David Shulman

Click

From your link:
Page 1

The Paper addresses the context of the Gaza Operation and notes that Israel had both a right and an obligation to take military action against Hamas in Gaza to stop Hamas’
almost incessant rocket and mortar attacks upon thousands of Israeli civilians and its other acts of terrorism.

In the days leading up to Cast Lead, Hamas offered a truce to Israel. Israel rejected it. Cast Lead was not necessary with a truce offer on the table.

Israeli settlers are not legally considered civilians.

Israel was bombarded by some 12,000 rockets and mortar shells between
2000 and 2008, including nearly 3,000 rockets and mortar shells in 2008 alone.

A drop in the bucket compared to the Israeli attacks on Gaza over the same period.

These deliberate attacks caused deaths, injuries, and extensive property
damage; forced businesses to close; and terrorised tens of thousands of residents into
abandoning their homes.

Did Israel forget to mention that the Negev Brigade chased the inhabitants out of the Palestinian village of Najd, destroyed the village, and built the settlement of Sderot on its ruins? Yes, I believe they did.

Hamas also orchestrated numerous suicide bombings against Israeli civilians and amassed an extensive armed force of more than 20,000 armed operatives in Gaza.

The Palestinians stopped bombing of “civilians” years before Cast Lead. I can’t see where that can be used as a justification.

That is one of the most incoherent responses I have read. You ask and answer your own questions in the above?

Then you make your own indictments on your own answered questions?

Now I understand why no one discusses with you but the obsessive George...

hamas-human-shields.jpg

1-1.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

Back to reality PF.

So they need to quit putting their young around their snipers and fighters. Then they take pictures of the young dead "shield" with a mother crying and send it to you and your sites.

We, in Israel see the truth though.

The abve children are not being forced PF.

But HAMAS is indoctrinating them to WANT to be killed for media purposes.

Then setting their deaths up and using you to post splashes for media.

You are part and parcel of that sickness PF. You play your part.

That is one of the most incoherent responses I have read. You ask and answer your own questions in the above?

Then you make your own indictments on your own answered questions?

Now I understand why no one discusses with you but the obsessive George...

I notice that you made no mention of anything I posted that you consider to be incorrect.

Why argue with rhetoric?

As soon as you say that settlers are not civilians and Israel can not exist, our discussion is over.

I'm just showing what is really happening. There is no discussion here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvP4MZtKJ4w]Hamas Evil, Hummus Good. Maybe that's what the Palestinians thought they were voting for? Hummus?[/ame]

:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why argue with rhetoric?

As soon as you say that settlers are not civilians and Israel can not exist, our discussion is over.

I'm just showing what is really happening. There is no discussion here.

Look it up!

hamas-human-shields.jpg

1-1.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

Back to reality PF.

So they need to quit putting their young around their snipers and fighters. Then they take pictures of the young dead "shield" with a mother crying and send it to you and your sites.

Do you realize how ridiculous your pictures look? Particularly number three. People are just standing around. One has his arms crossed. Another has one foot up and his thumb hooked in his pocket. Another has his rifle in a sling over his shoulder. Another is holding his rifle in one hand, pointed down, with his other had by his side.

None of these people look like they are being shot at.

hamas-human-shields.jpg

1-1.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

Back to reality PF.

Do you realize how ridiculous your pictures look? Particularly number three. People are just standing around. One has his arms crossed. Another has one foot up and his thumb hooked in his pocket. Another has his rifle in a sling over his shoulder. Another is holding his rifle in one hand, pointed down, with his other had by his side.

None of these people look like they are being shot at.

They want to be martyrs. If they could die by running out there, they would. They are educated for this from very young.

The Fellow with the gun is clearly shown.

Of course you don't want to believe that your heros kill their own.

Do the ones on the rooftop look worried? You said they did this on purpose. They could have all died had Israel attacked. They were ready.

So are they in these pictures.

PF? Your own words indict you.

Wake up PF. Hamas have said they do this. Videos showing the leadership saying that this is what they do.

PF said:

You are too much.

Forum List

Back