Giuliani’s son makes $100k working as White House “sports liaison”.

~~~~~~
At least he's working in the White House and doesn't work for two foreign counties raking in millions per year......

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a private company, in the Ukraine, and his investment first did consulting work for Burisma in addition to his board position, and for a private investment company in China. He was not working for any government entity. Private company jobs pay better than the government work.

I know that Trump keep claiming that Hunter Biden was unqualified and a lout, but that's not true. He's a lawyer who has worked in business and investment all of his life. Yes, he's had drug poblems. Few families are immune to that stuff these days. It's not like he's Eric Trump, who ripped of St. Judes' children hospital and was investigated for fraud because of it! Trump's brother died of alcoholism so Trump has no room to speak.

Actually after the false investigation by the Russian they needed to repair there reputation so they hired not just Hunter but also the ex Polish President... This give investors confidence that there is a friendly face on the board and give them more trust.

People can complain about this or not but it is fairly standard business... GW Bush was a director of the The Carlyle Group and what did he know about financial services... I work in a Pharmaceutical company everyday and I know next to nothing about medical drugs, don't need work in that department.

Hunter was probably there to increase confidence and get investors..

And nothing attracts investors and gives confidence more than a drug addict kicked out of the military, and attended rehab three times.

Ray it is not you they are trying to impress you... He is a known name and they wanted that...

Or they wanted a favor. An email obtained using the FOIA displayed Berisma using Hunters name to curry favor with the State Department for meetings. That's just what we know about.

I have no doubt that Burisma thought that hiring Biden would get them favours in the US, but there is no evidence that it did. Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor because the guy refused to prosecute the money laundering case against Burisma, so it didn't stop Burisma from being prosecuted.

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a private company, in the Ukraine, and his investment first did consulting work for Burisma in addition to his board position, and for a private investment company in China. He was not working for any government entity. Private company jobs pay better than the government work.

I know that Trump keep claiming that Hunter Biden was unqualified and a lout, but that's not true. He's a lawyer who has worked in business and investment all of his life. Yes, he's had drug poblems. Few families are immune to that stuff these days. It's not like he's Eric Trump, who ripped of St. Judes' children hospital and was investigated for fraud because of it! Trump's brother died of alcoholism so Trump has no room to speak.

Actually after the false investigation by the Russian they needed to repair there reputation so they hired not just Hunter but also the ex Polish President... This give investors confidence that there is a friendly face on the board and give them more trust.

People can complain about this or not but it is fairly standard business... GW Bush was a director of the The Carlyle Group and what did he know about financial services... I work in a Pharmaceutical company everyday and I know next to nothing about medical drugs, don't need work in that department.

Hunter was probably there to increase confidence and get investors..

And nothing attracts investors and gives confidence more than a drug addict kicked out of the military, and attended rehab three times.

Ray it is not you they are trying to impress you... He is a known name and they wanted that...

Or they wanted a favor. An email obtained using the FOIA displayed Berisma using Hunters name to curry favor with the State Department for meetings. That's just what we know about.

I have no doubt that Burisma thought that hiring Biden would get them favours in the US, but there is no evidence that it did. Biden fired the Ukrainian prosecutor because the guy refused to prosecute the money laundering case against Burisma, so it didn't stop Burisma from being prosecuted.

Just consider the logic of your statement:

What you are saying, is that Joe used a quid pro quo, to oust a prosecutor that didn't do enough to look into the corruption of a company that was paying his son 80K a month to do nothing. Does that make any sense?

I’m sure he was the most qualified candidate and didn’t land a bogus White House job based on his dad being Trunps lawyer .

White People Affirmative Action!

Rudy Giuliani's son makes $95,000 working as sports liaison for the White House

I’m sure he was the most qualified candidate and didn’t land a bogus White House job based on his dad being Trunps lawyer .

Trumps daughter works at the WH.

Her husband works at the WH.

Rudy’s son works at the WH.

Barr’s son in law works at the WH.

Barr’s dtr works at the treasury.

Trumps sons do foreign business.

His dtr is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants.

But the focus in on Joes son, Hunter Biden

Yeah, but how many of them found themselves on the wrong end of a drug dealers gun or with a crack pipe in their car? How many of them have been let go due to substance abuse?

Possibly them all. So you have no issue with nepotism, perhaps the Democrat Potus will have his kids in offices at the WH and their husband, or Biden will have his son and his wife and put his friends in high places.

The fuck up that is Slow Joe and his fucked up piece of shit spawn have zero credibility in the real world...
Why the fuck should you care you being a Canuck and all?
Shut the fuck up you old rag... lol

You have projected yourself as "a piece of spawn hater".
So, STFU, will ya? America Doesn't NEED or WANT you.

Shit, who wouldn't want to work for a company
you don't even have to show up at and still get paid

In the 5 years he was at Burisma, he was never there once...sweet

The fuck up that is Slow Joe and his fucked up piece of shit spawn have zero credibility in the real world...

:CryingCow:

You STFU!

A douchebag of your magnitude could cleanse a whale's vagina!

WSJ: Subpoenas Show Prosecutors’ Interest In Giuliani’s Consulting Work
WSJ: Subpoenas Show Prosecutors' Interest In Giuliani's Consulting Work

"Subpoenas issued to associates of Rudy Giuliani’s indicate that his consulting work has raised red flags for federal prosecutors, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The feds’ increasing scrutiny of Giuliani’s work has been reported in multiple outlets since Giuliani’s associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested and charged with a federal conspiracy for allegedly funneling a foreigner’s money into U.S. elections.

But the Journal reported previously unknown specifics, including that subpoenas and other requests for information have named Giuliani Partners, the former New York mayor’s security consulting firm. They’ve also named Fraud Guarantee, a venture, founded by Parnas and a co-indictee, David Correia, that paid Giuliani $500,000 for his services."

How long before Slimy Rudy becomes yet another person associated with Individual 1 to be indicted? If Mueller had the authority to do so the Adulterer-in-Chief would have been indicted too.

Imagine what would happen to this nation if Trump received the wrong baseball scores from his aide? One hundred is cheap if the aide throws in football scores also.

Imagine what would happen to this nation if Trump received the wrong baseball scores from his aide? One hundred is cheap if the aide throws in football scores also.

Trump is a fan of WWE

And Jared was eminently qualified to solve the Middle East crisis.

And Ivanka was eminently qualified to be a Senior Adviser to the President of the United States. :lol:

governmenting-1.jpg

it might be because hunter is working for two foreign countries and is getting millions from stolen money,,,
Too bad for you not a single shred of evidence for your hoax exists.

And Ivanka was eminently qualified to be a Senior Adviser to the President of the United States. :lol:

governmenting-1.jpg

Don't worry, Jared has a new job...

Jared Kushner's new assignment: Overseeing the construction of Trump's border wall

I guess nepotism is only okay in your eyes if the Trump's do it.

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions.

At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust
, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.

Even as Mr. Trump contends with Beijing on issues like security and trade, his family and the company that bears his name are trying to make money off their brand in China’s flush and potentially promising market.

The most recent slew of trademarks appear to have been granted along the same timeline as Ms. Trump’s previous requests, experts said. But more broadly, they said, Ms. Trump’s growing portfolio of trademarks in China and the family’s business interests there raises questions about whether Chinese officials are giving the Trump family extra consideration that they otherwise might not get.

These critics say the foreign governments that do business with Ms. Trump know they are dealing with the president’s daughter — a person who also works in the White House.

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg

governmenting-1.jpg

Don't worry, Jared has a new job...

Jared Kushner's new assignment: Overseeing the construction of Trump's border wall
So he didn't solve Middle East peace, eh?

Everyone else who fails in their job is forced to resign.

it might be because hunter is working for two foreign countries and is getting millions from stolen money,,,

I get that a lot from ignorant morons like you,,,

but you are right ,,,the evidence is far more than just a shred,,

I get that a lot from ignorant morons like you,,,

but you are right ,,,the evidence is far more than just a shred,,
Nope. No one has ever shown Biden's salary was stolen money.

Gee, I wonder how the most profitable energy company in the Ukraine was able to pay its employees! That must really stump a parroting rube like you, eh?

Forum List

Back