Giuliani subject of search warrant

Those people in that photo aren't entering our country.
Where do you think they were going?

of course they were trying to enter the US

Oh Look...The Lying Liar Lies Again. Do you have proof of that or you just lying.......again.
Even worse for that rightard .... he posted that photo and portrayed it as though it was evidence that Biden "screwed up our southern border with mexico," when in reality, that's not even our border. That photo was taken near the Guatemala/Mexico border, not ours, some 1,100 miles away.

face-palm-gif.278959

Details...Details.

So what if that guy posted a lie. It show undocumented people WALKING....SOMEWHERE.....

Not only did I already post it -- you even replied to my post where I quoted you saying it.
Ok enough games

It you have a quote where i said bush is not a real republican lets see it

Not only did I already post it -- you even replied to my post where I quoted you saying it.
Ok enough games

It you have a quote where i said bush is not a real republican lets see it
Great, I'm glad to see you've stopped playing games. And again, if you want to see it again, go back to the post where I quoted you referring to him as a RINO.

You have admitted to posting a LIE. Your nothing a LYING LIAR THAT LIES!!!!!
I never lie

The sort of lib pukes we have here are not worth lying to

The picture you posted is an outright, down right lie. The road signs are in Spanish, which means NOT the United States. People are carrying banners and or flags, so this more of a demonstration than people walking toward our border. There are individuals wearing green vests indicating crowd control/law enforcement. Nor to you any uniformed law enforcement anywhere near them. The picture is a LIE!!!

YOU ARE A LYING LIAR THAT LIES. YOU POST LIES. YOU ARE LIAR.

that's not a recent photo and it's not from our border.
I agree and I have already acknowledged my mistake

Cant you take yes for an answer?

NO, hardly a mistake. You got caught LYING. You thought no one would notice, what the hell I'll this pic and you got caught.

Cons, when they are caught always use the "I made a mistake" approach. Except in this care mac, you knew exactly what you were posting. Look at the goddamn roads signs, in Spanish. Look at the people carrying a flag. Look at traffic control monitors in their vests. You deliberately post this pic knowing it was a lie.

You posted a deliberate lie. You know you were posting a deliberate lie and you got caught posting a deliberate lie.

YOU ARE A LYING LIAR THAT LIES. YOU POSTED A LIE AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BEING A LYING LIAR THAT POSTS LIES.

Last edited:
The picture you posted is an outright, down right lie. The road signs are in Spanish, which means NOT the United States.
two things

The picture is not a current one from the biden days

I concede that

But the signs are in spanish because the swarm has not crossed the border yet

Forum List

Back