Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network

Well, considering the very useful friendship between Putin and Trump, the conflict in EAST Ukraine where the people themselves have chosen by referendum to be aligned with Moscow, i can now totally approve that 'favor' that Trump desired from the WEST-Ukrainians before sending over the aid.
Yup, trump told the Russian PM that he will have more flexibility after the election...

SORRY...THAT WAS THE SURRENDER MONKEY....Did you take note of the little KNOWNING pat he got from the Russian.....You people are so fucking easy to show just how gullible and stupid you are!

Please don't go pretending Democratic politicians in the US are more innocent and law-abiding than their Republican counterparts.

We are finding out how the crooked system works

The congress and courts are bought off in many different ways

All judges on the courts must have their and their family’s finances checked each year

Over 90% of congress and judges will be prove n to be bought off !!!

The men will go to war if these people are not checked

Their very own finances and all of their family members

Joe Biden was the first to get caught red handed

Justice Roberts most likely is another

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network

Well, considering the very useful friendship between Putin and Trump, the conflict in EAST Ukraine where the people themselves have chosen by referendum to be aligned with Moscow, i can now totally approve that 'favor' that Trump desired from the WEST-Ukrainians before sending over the aid.
Yup, trump told the Russian PM that he will have more flexibility after the election...

SORRY...THAT WAS THE SURRENDER MONKEY....Did you take note of the little KNOWNING pat he got from the Russian.....You people are so fucking easy to show just how gullible and stupid you are!

Please don't go pretending Democratic politicians in the US are more innocent and law-abiding than their Republican counterparts.

You are a left wing sycophant, aren't you?

~Snip~

No.
If i had to characterize myself as anything (something i don't like to do), it's Pragmatist.

~Snip~

No.
If i had to characterize myself as anything (something i don't like to do), it's Pragmatist.

Then you better change innocent DEMONRATS TO CROOKS in your prior rant!

No.

Exactly

When one posts they can’t have it both ways

And many in here like laughter guy is cought trying to hide by lying their asses off

Pathetic loser people for sure

No.

You can't expect me to adopt your opinions as my own,
certainly not publicly,
and definitely not when i don't agree with such opinions in the first place :p ;) :)

No.

certainly not publicly,
and definitely not when i don't agree with such opinions in the first place :p ;) :)

People who lose a debate issue tends to fight back

But they should not fight back and speak clearly

By saying democrats are simply crooks and morons

If you argue and don’t say that then you got severe mental problems

Let’s get with it

Everyone say it’s time to stop the liberals and their unwise voters

No.

certainly not publicly,

Then you ARE a loony leftist....common sense rules the day once again!

No.
certainly not publicly,

you're the loony one, not me.
but hey, that's just *my* opinion.
you're entitled to yours, and to express your views here.

so let's just leave it at that ok.

No.
certainly not publicly,

you're the loony one, not me.
but hey, that's just *my* opinion.
you're entitled to yours, and to express your views here.

so let's just leave it at that ok.
OK, I don't have a problem with you being wrong....your world!

Need more?
Well yes. Every one of those sources are part of the right wing echo chamber.
Well, you want me to post communist sources that lie?...Yea. I guess YOU are dumb enough to want that!
No.

Any more deflection?
you-cant-handle-5b684c.jpg
vintage-swivel-mirror-c.jpg

Giuliani admits to forcing out Yovanovitch: 'She's corrupt

Guilliani goon can say anything what’s he wants to say...... Idiot dumb ignorant Americans like you will just swallow it without any questions.

Where and when did Yavanovitch commit corruption aside lies coming from corrupt a henchmen Guilliani?

Since when a personal lawyer running around trying to discredit a 33 year career diplomat?
Since when that is acceptable?

Well you assholes do have a suspension of reality problem...with you it is getting terminal!

What reality? You have this bastard running around working with corrupted Ukrainian people.
Tell me what is the credibilities of this personal lawyer?

Giuliani admits to forcing out Yovanovitch: 'She's corrupt

Guilliani is going to jail.

And the Hildebeast is going to be president in 2020...ROTFLMFAO!

Desperation time? Hillary is not the president.

And Rudy isn't going to jail....see how that works...naw, you are too fucking stupid!

Guilliani is going to jail.

Yavanovitch and Biden should sue Guilliani bastard $2 billions.

~Snip~

That would make Joe Biden an acserary to attempted murder.
This shifft is getting real.

Forum List

Back