Gitmo ex-detainee is acting defence minister in Taliban regime

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
In 2009, Ketanji Brown Jackson authored an amicus brief for the libertarian Cato Institute and the conservative Rutherford Institute opposing the indefinite detention of terrorism suspects captured on U.S. soil.

Graham is pressing her on it right now

In 2009, Ketanji Brown Jackson authored an amicus brief for the libertarian Cato Institute and the conservative Rutherford Institute opposing the indefinite detention of terrorism suspects captured on U.S. soil.

Graham is pressing her on it right now

I too want to know why these people are not being afforded thier rights while being held captive on US soil..

• Banned
Graham ERUPTS: "I'd rather have terrorists die in jail in Gitmo than be ought there killing americans"

Graham ERUPTS: "I'd rather have terrorists die in jail in Gitmo than be ought there killing americans"
All he cares about is killing Americans, he doesn't give a crap for anybody else. Best to say US citizen.

What a Moron. Graham is a moron. He wanted Michelle Childes in the worst way. Well the Potus gets to choose.

Last edited:
Dems want no prisons for any reason...kill someone and get an ankle bracelet and a bag of chips....

All he cares about is killing Americans, he doesn't give a crap for anybody else. Best to say US citizen.

What a moron.

Since Gitmo in on Cuban ground, wouldn't he be a Cuban national? :laughing0301:

stop releasing folks willy nilly from Gitmo...some folks say we ought to close Guantanamo, i say we ought to double Guantanamo, my friends

You're not taking into consideration that the Taliban isn't one of America's enemies now. They have become a force that is fighting America's enemies.

And now their position on the treatment of women is of no interest to America.

This was a total fuckin Disaster. Worse then Bush landing on the Aircraft Career talking about mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back