Gitmo alive and well under Obama

I am sure that the 9/11 families would enjoy Fools Gold's idea to give the orchestrators of the attacks a chance to go free on technicalities.

They wouldn't. If any one of those bastards go free, I will go to North Dakota myself and kill them. You have no idea what it's like to live in NYC 8 years later and hear a car backfire and seeing a crowd of people duck. I used to love looking at the skyline of Manhattan and seeing the twin towers there. These bastards are responsible for the deaths of over 300 FDNY and dozens of NYPD officers and they nearly killed my brother. I will make sure that if the "American Justice System" doesn't lock these boys up for good, my gun will shut these "Allah Ackbar" loving fools up for good. That's not a threat. Mark my words, any of these bastards go free, I WILL kill them.

I live in Manhattan and I work about 10 minutes from the WTC site. Sorry, but people don't duck when they hear a car backfire. Don't know what the fuck your talking about.

Then I doubt you work in Manhattan.

They wouldn't. If any one of those bastards go free, I will go to North Dakota myself and kill them. You have no idea what it's like to live in NYC 8 years later and hear a car backfire and seeing a crowd of people duck. I used to love looking at the skyline of Manhattan and seeing the twin towers there. These bastards are responsible for the deaths of over 300 FDNY and dozens of NYPD officers and they nearly killed my brother. I will make sure that if the "American Justice System" doesn't lock these boys up for good, my gun will shut these "Allah Ackbar" loving fools up for good. That's not a threat. Mark my words, any of these bastards go free, I WILL kill them.

I live in Manhattan and I work about 10 minutes from the WTC site. Sorry, but people don't duck when they hear a car backfire. Don't know what the fuck your talking about.

You are retarded. I live and work in Manhattan. If we all ducked everytime a car backfired or we heard a loud noise, we'd all be perpetually hunched. Manhattan is actually a pretty loud place. A car backfiring isn't really something we duck at.

You are retarded. I live and work in Manhattan. If we all ducked everytime a car backfired or we heard a loud noise, we'd all be perpetually hunched. Manhattan is actually a pretty loud place. A car backfiring isn't really something we duck at.

You are a fucking idiot. You do not live nor work in Manhattan. Every time there's a loud boom, someone thinks it's the terrorists. Need I remind you of the steam pipe explosion?

You are a fucking idiot. You do not live nor work in Manhattan. Every time there's a loud boom, someone thinks it's the terrorists. Need I remind you of the steam pipe explosion?
with the number of gunshots in NYC, wouldnt most people think of that when a car backfires over it being a terrorist attack?

The steam pipe explosion was just a little bit more than a loud boom. It hospitalized someone and blew up the street.

with the number of gunshots in NYC, wouldnt most people think of that when a car backfires over it being a terrorist attack?

There aren't really that many. Not in Manhattan anyway.

Forum List

Back