Gisele Fetterman Gives Advice For Disrespectful, Dysfunctional Marriage

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When your husband is speaking, just ignore him.

'Gisele Fetterman, wife of Pennsylvania Democratic Sen. John Fetteman, said that her advice to married women communicating with their husbands it to "ignore him when he’s speaking."

'Gisele Fetterman's marriage with the senator "operates with the unspoken understanding that Gisele is always right when there are differences of opinion."

Also, it seems, ladies, if your husband has serious medical issues, checks himself into tbe hospital with severe depression after a stroke, and its all really bumming you out, leave your husband in the hospital and treat yourself to a relaxing vacation....

:shok:

Been married 40 years this August yes we had some knock down drag out fights earlier in the marriage we almost got divorced in 99 but we survived it all. The problem today is no one is in it for the long haul they all have planned exist strategies for different stuff.

LOL!!! What a horrible POS woman! I guarantee you if she does not have some other guy (other than Festerman) fucking her, then she will soon. That is the kind of chick this is.

She is just a gold digging whore that's with fetterman because he is dumb and famous so she rides on his coattails because she has nothing of value herself that she can succeed in life.

Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, kardashians, and so on. She is just some chick that is talentless so she uses someone else to make her popular by doing absolutely nothing at all.

That's a lot of famous women today. They don't actually do anything to earn their fame.

She is just a gold digging whore that's with fetterman because he is dumb and famous so she rides on his coattails because she has nothing of value herself that she can succeed in life.

Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, kardashians, and so on. She is just some chick that is talentless so she uses someone else to make her popular by doing absolutely nothing at all.

That's a lot of famous women today. They don't actually do anything to earn their fame.

wyeho?

Been married 40 years this August yes we had some knock down drag out fights earlier in the marriage we almost got divorced in 99 but we survived it all. The problem today is no one is in it for the long haul they all have planned exist strategies for different stuff.
LOL....All my peers got divorced at least once and I felt left out till I saw what it did to their bottom line. ;)

Forum List

Back