Ginsburg: No Confirmation, But Interesting

I could see her announcing this right before or after the SOTU address. Either way if she does retire liberals will go into full blown TDS hysteria. The media will start with the propaganda on RBG retirement as a crisis and will start with the people are going to die if TRUMP is allowed to replace her.

Nothing like the prospect of a conservative majority in the SC to make liberal heads explode. LOL

Trump needs to appoint a real witty smart ass to put the Democrats in their place at the hearings, because you know they'll try to pull shit more nefarious than they did with Kavanaugh.

I could see her announcing this right before or after the SOTU address. Either way if she does retire liberals will go into full blown TDS hysteria. The media will start with the propaganda on RBG retirement as a crisis and will start with the people are going to die if TRUMP is allowed to replace her.

I hope they do die....like Ruthie did.

Jo

Will democrats try to keep her on the job even if she dies? I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm wondering about that right now. I'm wondering if she's vegetative and her clerks are doing all the work fraudulently signing her name to it.

Jo

It might be part of the reason the SOTU is being delayed. How to break it gently to the fragile snowflakes who worship RBG?

It might be part of the reason the SOTU is being delayed. How to break it gently to the fragile snowflakes who worship RBG?

Yea, imagine if they cart her out there on life support. Regressives will lose their minds.

Yea, imagine if they cart her out there on life support. Regressives will lose their minds.
Don’t think it will be life support. & that’s why Pelosi appeared so wrecked the other day...

Nothing like the prospect of a conservative majority in the SC to make liberal heads explode. LOL
. If true, it won't matter who is President in the future. Justice Thomas may retire too giving his seat up to a young conservative who will be on the Court 50 years.

Forum List

Back