Ginsburg Health Situation From SCOTUS Blog

The court make-up will halt legislating from the bench.
Oh no! But how will five unelected lawyers get to impose their override on the Constitution thwarting the clear opposing will of the majority of the People then?! :crying:
the will of the people is irrelevant,,,its the constitution that matters
Which is why Obergefell was a fail. It had zero Constitutional basis supporting it.
according to the constitution the fed gov has no business involved in marriage one way or the other

Oh no! But how will five unelected lawyers get to impose their override on the Constitution thwarting the clear opposing will of the majority of the People then?! :crying:
Which is why Obergefell was a fail. It had zero Constitutional basis supporting it.
according to the constitution the fed gov has no business involved in marriage one way or the other
So the states that said no to gay marriage means it’s still illegal there. Just like polygamy-orientation. We are on the same page.

So the states that said no to gay marriage means it’s still illegal there. Just like polygamy-orientation. We are on the same page.
as for the states its not clear and theymay be able,,,I say my marriage is my business not the governments

and the truth is marriage isnnt the issue since gays can get married anytime they want,,, they want the rest of us to recognize it,,,whiuch is where the problem starts

She either returns to work, or doesn't. RBG, Breyer (81) and even Thomas (70), could all retire any time. Thomas could save his seat by retiring so Trump could fill it with a younger conservative. RBG & Breyer have the vultures circling..

It doesn't matter who controls the senate . They will not allow a president with ongoing impeachment proceedings to appoint a SCOTUS judge.

It doesn't matter who controls the senate . They will not allow a president with ongoing impeachment proceedings to appoint a SCOTUS judge.
THERE ARE NO IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS
Yes, thank you, I know that. I didn't type all the disclaimers and qualifiers, because I assumed people would puzzle that out for themselves. I was wrong.

Yes, thank you, I know that. I didn't type all the disclaimers and qualifiers, because I assumed people would puzzle that out for themselves. I was wrong.
SO YOU WERE PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE,,,GOT IT

SO YOU WERE PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE,,,GOT IT
No, more like predicting. Those proceedings are coming eventually...

The blog post did not originate by a member of the court or any of their law clerks.

It came from an outside source and has no comments as to why it was posted.

It is NOT an opinion of any member of SCOTUS.
Yes. We are aware that SCOTUS BLOG is ABOUT the Supreme Court, not a blog BY the Supreme Court.

DEMOCRATS ATTEMPT TWITTER POLL ABOUT SCOTUS JUSTICES. IT GOES…POORLY:

senate_democrats_twitter_poll_5-5-19-1-800x598.jpg

“So far, over 150,000 people have voted in the DSCC’s Twitter poll. If you’d like to join the fun, click here.”

Forum List

Back