"Ginni Thomas’ texts ‘make Mike Lindell sound like a levelheaded businessman"’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

she claimed a group of co-conspirators, including the “Biden crime family”, elected officials, “social media censorship-mongers” and others were being arrested and would soon be “living in barges off Gitmo [Guantánamo Bay] to face military tribunals for sedition”.

I think satire is dead in the age of trump. There are no more boundaries to push.

So a failed comedian is your source for information? Desperate much?
Its a summary of outlandish behaviour. You have to laugh about these things or you would lose your sanity. .
But it is good that their guilt is being laid bare.

Lindell manufactures stuff and employs people. What did Biden ever do but extort money from taxpayers?
Hes a crazy fuck peddling lies. But the thread is not really about him. He is just the barometer of crazy that we measure the rest of them by.

Hes a crazy fuck peddling lies. But the thread is not really about him. He is just the barometer of crazy that we measure the rest of them by.
No Biden is a crazy fuck peddling lies. Lindell provides products that people buy and use. His opinions are protected by the 1st amendment and, a person like him, who actually contributes to America's economy, I trust a whole lot more than a failed politician (Biden) who is all but brain dead and has not contributed anything his whole life.

No Biden is a crazy fuck peddling lies. Lindell provides products that people buy and use. His opinions are protected by the 1st amendment and, a person like him, who actually contributes to America's economy, I trust a whole lot more than a failed politician (Biden) who is all but brain dead and has not contributed anything his whole life.
Maybe you should sit next to Mike while you are witing for your medication you crazy fuck.

Maybe you should sit next to Mike while you are witing for your medication you crazy fuck.
See? You Marxist groomies always label others for what you yourself are, or are doing. That means that you are actually the 'crazy fuck.'

See? You Marxist groomies always label others for what you yourself are, or are doing. That means that you are actually the 'crazy fuck.'
You believe in the big steal. This despite there being no evidence to support it and almost all of trumps tesm,includiing family, saying it was bollocks.
You must be crazy. There is no other explanation.

You believe in the big steal. This despite there being no evidence to support it and almost all of trumps tesm,includiing family, saying it was bollocks.
You must be crazy. There is no other explanation.
The problem is that Progs have cried wolf for so long that now they are not believed and will not be believed ever again. There may be people who agree with an issue, but it ends there.

The problem is that Progs have cried wolf for so long that now they are not believed and will not be believed ever again. There may be people who agree with an issue, but it ends there.
It isnt progs who are claiming the elecion was stolen. This is GOp strategy.

I'll take a "crazy" who employs people and has a legitimate business.
You'll take a "crazy" and have him run a country into the ground. We get it

Hey, you never answered about those schools in the UK teaching kids to eat bugs for protein.
What have you heard about that?

I'll take a "crazy" who employs people and has a legitimate business.
You'll take a "crazy" and have him run a country into the ground. We get it

Hey, you never answered about those schools in the UK teaching kids to eat bugs for protein.
What have you heard about that?
Nothing. But we are probably not far off that with this tory government.

Forum List

Back