Gingrich to end campaign next Tuesday

I really wish Newt would have gotten the GOP nod. I think he would have been the best candidate. Oh well... Anybody want to buy my Newt 2012 coffee mug?

Newt Gingrich will suspend his campaign on Tuesday in an announcement in the Washington D.C. area, multiple sources close to the campaign confirmed to POLITICO.

It is "highly likely" that Gingrich will endorse Mitt Romney at that time, the sources also confirmed.

Where are all the people who were whining about him wasting tax payers money on his security?

Just as I thought.......it was just an excuse to bitch.

Funny thing is Newt cost us a few thousand dollars and you screamed about it. Obama blew a half billion on Solyndra and not a fucking peep.

Where are all the people who were whining about him wasting tax payers money on his security?

Just as I thought.......it was just an excuse to bitch.

Funny thing is Newt cost us a few thousand dollars and you screamed about it. Obama blew a half billion on Solyndra and not a fucking peep.

How true Grandpa, funny how these people seem to be penny wise and pound foolish.

IMHO... He knows he has no chance outside of some strange working in the RNC if somehow Romney does not hit the magic number...

Now I would be a bit more upset if he aligned better to my personal stances.. but he really does not (not that Romney does either)...

I guess this just starts putting closure on the nomination process

Forum List

Back