Gingrich Shows 'Compassion' for Illegal Aliens He Helped Stay Rooted in U.S.

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Gingrich using the sanctity of the family to rationalize the "inhumanity" of not rewarding lawbreakers who disrespect U.S. sovereignty with a free pass & squater's rights.

Gingrich is a long time proponent of amnesty for illegals, high levels of chain migration, & unlimited Green Card distribution throughout Latin America. Gingrich voted for the 1986 amnesy bill.

"Get here, Stay here" has been Gingrich's bottom line for decades.

Gingrich Shows 'Compassion' for Illegal Aliens He Helped Stay Rooted in U.S. | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

bannertimetosecureamerc.jpg

Last edited:
This country PLEASE. You must be kidding. These politicians as I have stated before have no interest in turning around the immigration problem. Ask anyone of them about the Suspense Fund which contains of last report in 2005 over 500 BILLION dollars of funds contributed to Social Security by illegals who will never see a dime. Then research the medicare fund that receives contributions. Cheap labor, free money. where is the motivation. The social security can identify the illegals and the employers but choose not to. I hate to break this to you but the government is so corrupt it needs to be swept out and started anew as stated in the Declaration of Independence. It is time to "Abolish" this group of thugs and criminals. I am an American through and through that is why these people need to be made aware that there are those of us who know what is going on.
I think taking all the monies in the social security suspense fund away and investing it by way of independent non-political identities on projects for this country would be a favorable move. The Social Security monies is off the government balance sheet and therefore cuts will not help. Agree or not on this is the first amendment. The fact that the money is there is fact.

Yes, it's funny to watch Newt stand up for the policy he once supported that ended up creating this problem 30 years later. Such a great guy, wonder why he didn't get the enforcement part done when he was speaker of the house...

Newt was finished in the early 90's. How the liberal GOP neocons got Gingrich back into the scene is waaay beyond me. Obama is bad enough as POTUS, Gingrich would be even worse. I say give Newt the boot!

Gingrich using the sanctity of the family to rationalize the "inhumanity" of not rewarding lawbreakers who disrespect U.S. sovereignty with a free pass & squater's rights.

Gingrich is a long time proponent of amnesty for illegals, high levels of chain migration, & unlimited Green Card distribution throughout Latin America. Gingrich voted for the 1986 amnesy bill.

Gingrich Shows 'Compassion' for Illegal Aliens He Helped Stay Rooted in U.S. | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

I could not believe that he brought it up in the debate, stating that if someone had been here for 25 years, yada, yada, yada. How long do you think it would take a federal judge to decide that if someone had been here for one day they are a citizen and how long do you think it would take before they granted FULL voting rights to illegals, I would it give it about 1 day. Crazy, secure the BORDERS.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I could not believe that he brought it up in the debate, stating that if someone had been here for 25 years, yada, yada, yada. How long do you think it would take a federal judge to decide that if someone had been here for one day they are a citizen and how long do you think it would take before they granted FULL voting rights to illegals, I would it give it about 1 day. Crazy, secure the BORDERS.:cuckoo::cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

He was looking for the Hispanic vote. Gingrich is a whore like most polticians. I've listened to Gingrich many times and what it boils down to is that Gingrich wants a amnesty for all illegal aliens. He's tricky and won't come out and say that of course.

Forum List

Back