Gingrich--S.C debate-kicks CNN balls up to eyeballs over marital question.

Just watched my recording of the debate. Santorum did a nice job, Ron Paul did too.

Romney and Newt, pandoring wingnutty hacks.

So every "personal friend" of theirs had personal, intimate knowledge of their sex life?
This woman's two step-daughters wrote to the network to defend their daddy? So Newt pulled the ladies aside and told them that it wasn't true? "Daddy never asked Marianne if he could have a mistress. I promise you." Imagine contacting a network to defend your father on such a thing.

It's ALL CNN; even if you do get over 3,000 hits when you search "Newt Gingrich Open Marriage" under Google News.

Everyone in this room has experienced personal pain. WTF is he talking about? His first wife with cancer, or his second with with MS?

Gingrich is qualified to be president. But is he a "good" man?

Well, from everything I've read, he's pretty much been a career politician; which is something that many of us would like to move away from. He has played a part in making the mess that our country is currently in. Any disagreements with that?

A few feet away, another woman pulled a reporter aside and asked how many times Mr. Gingrich had been married. When told that the answer was three times, the woman said simply, “Oh.” (In 1981, he and his first wife, Jackie, divorced, and he married his second wife, Marianne, that year. In an episode often cited by his detractors, he visited Jackie in the hospital in 1980 while she was recovering from a cancer operation to discuss terms of their divorce. Mr. Gingrich disputes the account.)

New York Times, February 26, 2011

(How this went down could simply be a rumor. Or is it?)

Gingrich moved toward a divorce with Marianne Gingrich months after she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

businessweek.com 01/20/2012

Being an MS patient myself, he pretty much loses my vote automatically. Unless he presents some unique ideas about how to fix the mess in this country...I'm out on Mr. Gingrich. If he cares/cared so little for those he "loves/loved", do you think he cares about you, or any of us for that matter?

I could handle Herman Cain. At least he didn't respond with righteous indignation. The narcissism of this man is astounding. So he found God. Good for him. He's what...69 years old, or close? It's time. And it looks good politically on the topics of guns, God, and gays . Hopefully, that's not the only reason he's decided to embrace Catholicism.

quit padding your resume of delusion, you couldn't handle getting out of wet paper sack.

Lahota, many hide behind the walls of deceit but of course in your objective view of the world could have distinguished the difference. :clap2:

So every "personal friend" of theirs had personal, intimate knowledge of their sex life?
This woman's two step-daughters wrote to the network to defend their daddy? So Newt pulled the ladies aside and told them that it wasn't true? "Daddy never asked Marianne if he could have a mistress. I promise you." Imagine contacting a network to defend your father on such a thing.

It's ALL CNN; even if you do get over 3,000 hits when you search "Newt Gingrich Open Marriage" under Google News.

Everyone in this room has experienced personal pain. WTF is he talking about? His first wife with cancer, or his second with with MS?

Well, from everything I've read, he's pretty much been a career politician; which is something that many of us would like to move away from. He has played a part in making the mess that our country is currently in. Any disagreements with that?

A few feet away, another woman pulled a reporter aside and asked how many times Mr. Gingrich had been married. When told that the answer was three times, the woman said simply, “Oh.” (In 1981, he and his first wife, Jackie, divorced, and he married his second wife, Marianne, that year. In an episode often cited by his detractors, he visited Jackie in the hospital in 1980 while she was recovering from a cancer operation to discuss terms of their divorce. Mr. Gingrich disputes the account.)

Gingrich moved toward a divorce with Marianne Gingrich months after she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Being an MS patient myself, he pretty much loses my vote automatically. Unless he presents some unique ideas about how to fix the mess in this country...I'm out on Mr. Gingrich. If he cares/cared so little for those he "loves/loved", do you think he cares about you, or any of us for that matter?

I could handle Herman Cain. At least he didn't respond with righteous indignation. The narcissism of this man is astounding. So he found God. Good for him. He's what...69 years old, or close? It's time. And it looks good politically on the topics of guns, God, and gays . Hopefully, that's not the only reason he's decided to embrace Catholicism.

quit padding your resume of delusion, you couldn't handle getting out of wet paper sack.

I'm sorry that you're a Gingrich supporter, and that you slept during English class. It's not my fault, so please don't blame me.

I'm sorry that you're a Gingrich supporter, and that you slept during English class. It's not my fault, so please don't blame me.
English is your problem not mine.

I heard part of it on the radio (I'm on dial up and you tube videos take a week to load).

Gingrich is handling this very well.

He handled it as best he could. He had a couple of options..one was to come clean and the other was to go apeshit on the media.

Considering the crowd he went with option two. That wouldn't work in the General election. Especially given he's made family behavior an issue. Also given the damage it did to the country when he led the charge to impeach a president over infidelity.

Yeah, the pep rally wants him elected. There's less danger of their having to repay their portion of the over $400 billion taxes that are unpaid.

I'd challenge Newt. Does he seem like a man who's found God? If so, please list what about him strikes you as godly? Or Christian or good to put it in better English.

It's interesting how morals don't seem quite so important to the right these days. I wonder why?

Because they never were.

It's always about 'your' morals. My morals are private. :eusa_whistle:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Gingrich took the press to task. shoved they bullshit right back into their faces. He did a good job. People in America on the right are sick of the bias of the liberal press.

Last edited:
Now just sit back and watch the media/press play the 'victim." It'll be too funny.

Newt had the audacity to take the righteous indignation route? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What a fucking douchebag.

I'm sorry, but anyone who believes Newt went to God for forgiveness and is a good boy now is an ignorant country fuck rube. But Gingrus loves you, yes he does!
Irrelevant to the fact that CNN producers decided to lead off the debate with a sleazy second-hand tabloid charge, that had no corroboration whatsoever.

As big a douchebag and generally horrible political figure I find Gigrich to be, he hit that hanging curve clean out of the park.

No corroboration? We heard it directly from his ex. How exactly do you expect to get it any more corroborated?

As has been noted, there is her side, his side and the truth.

I'm not 'defending' Newt - because I think he would be an awful pick for POTUS, but to say she is has the monopoly on the 'truth' in this is just wrong.

If POTUS was a job that required only the ability to speak in public, then Newt is your choice. If, however, you view the job of POTUS as one that requires intellect, and an understanding on a huge variety of topics, then Romney is the smart pick. Easy.

If you think the way Newt has treated the people around him in his life is acceptable, then I wouldn't suggest you lead a nation either.

Then I suppose you were against Bill Clinton too? Add to that JFK--John McCain--and of course Dwight D. Eiisenhower.

and add John fucking Edwards too

What people are putting Edwards up for political office now that we know about his affair, Willow?

Then I suppose you were against Bill Clinton too? Add to that JFK--John McCain--and of course Dwight D. Eiisenhower.

What people are putting Edwards up for political office now that we know about his affair, Willow?

the point is asswipe. gawd yer dumb is that the main stream liberal biased media totally ignored the Edwards story until National Enquirer forced it into the spotlight. just like they covered for JFK and Clinton.

In fact, up until this very moment. libetards have always maintained that sleazy sex is nobody's business except that of the willing participants.. fucking large assed hypocrites.

the point is asswipe. gawd yer dumb is that the main stream liberal biased media totally ignored the Edwards story until National Enquirer forced it into the spotlight. just like they covered for JFK and Clinton.

What does that have to do with Newt's inherent selfishness. He's the one running, not Edwards. I thought selfishness was a big deal?

Forum List

Back