Gingrich--S.C debate-kicks CNN balls up to eyeballs over marital question.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
All's you need to do is watch this--and understand what happened 15 years ago between his X wife and himself--and Newt Gingrich's response--that was asked by John King of CNN in the S. Carolina debate in January 19, 2012.--LOL. Of course the question being his X wife of 15 years decided to air her 15 year old dirty laundry on her x husband during an ABC interview that is out the eve of the S. Carolina primary.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcYF5aNwUeI]Newt Gingrich ***RIPS*** into John King on the 1st question in tonites GOP debate. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Newt's adultery: Forgive and forget? - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Newt is a low life scum bag.

Here is something that I consider closer to despicable: “Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer,” ABC News reported, and he moved to divorce his second wife, Marianne, “just months after she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.”

But that is not despicable to Newt Gingrich. To him it is despicable that ABC put Marianne on the air saying that Gingrich had requested an “open marriage” so he could more easily pursue his multi-year affair with a congressional aide.

I heard part of it on the radio (I'm on dial up and you tube videos take a week to load).

Gingrich is handling this very well.

Gingrich acted like a diva about it but I wonder if he would rather have had John King never address it and let it linger as the white elephant in the room hovering over Newt the entire debate. Housekeeping at the beginning worked out well for Newt imo

I'm sorry, but Newt's answer here is complete bullcrap. It is an issue of this campaign because character is an issue. As much as Newt and his supporters would like to deny it, Character does and always will matter.

We are going to be electing the next man to Preside over this nation. This man will take oaths to defend the Constitution. Integrity and character are vital because we've seen too many times what happens to men without character who take oaths to defend the Constitution and trample it.

I dont want someone in power who I can't trust to give that power back when he is required to. I'm not sure we can trust Obama that way and that is a concern. Why should I vote for someone who has the same character flaws as Obama times 10.

Last edited:

Here is something that I consider closer to despicable: “Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer,” ABC News reported, and he moved to divorce his second wife, Marianne, “just months after she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.”

But that is not despicable to Newt Gingrich. To him it is despicable that ABC put Marianne on the air saying that Gingrich had requested an “open marriage” so he could more easily pursue his multi-year affair with a congressional aide.

Newt was married to her for 18 years. Marriages break up. People have affairs. It's called life.

Shit happens. He fully admits he was a scumbucket womaniser in the past. Gingrich says he has worked this out with God, begged for forgiveness and seems to be for all intent and purposes on the straight and narrow these days.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Newt's answer here is complete bullcrap. It is an issue of this campaign because character is an issue. As much as Newt and his supporters would like to deny it Character does and always will matter.

We are going to be electing the next man to Preside over this nation. This man will take oaths to defend the Constitution. Integrity and character are vital because we've seen too many times what happens to men without character who take oaths to defend the Constitution and trample it.

I dont want someone in power who I can't trust to give that power back when he is required to. I'm not sure we can trust Obama that way and that is a concern. Why should I vote for someone who has the same character flaws as Obama times 10.

I take it you're not married or never have been--:lol:

Newt was married to her for 18 years. Marriages break up. People have affairs. It's called life.

Shit happens. He fully admits he was a scumbucket womaniser in the past. Gingrich says he has worked this out with God, begged for forgiveness and seems to be for all intent and purposes on the straight and narrow these days.

I have family members that got a divorce after 20 years--that never would have dreamed of putting out a hit like this woman did on ABC news. This woman is absolutely insane.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Newt's answer here is complete bullcrap. It is an issue of this campaign because character is an issue. As much as Newt and his supporters would like to deny it Character does and always will matter.

100%. America needs a leader not a ruler. If Newt truly believes his own character isn't an issue, that integrity isn't a required virtue for a leader, then he is even more lacking in wisdom than his volatile political record indicates.

There are plenty of politicians who manage to handle marriage. If you think the way Newt has treated the people around him in his life is acceptable, then I wouldn't suggest you lead a nation either.

If you think the way Newt has treated the people around him in his life is acceptable, then I wouldn't suggest you lead a nation either.

Then I suppose you were against Bill Clinton too? Add to that JFK--John McCain--and of course Dwight D. Eiisenhower.

I'm sure that would surprise my wife.

John King still can't find them...[/QU

After that one--John King nor CNN can find their own credibility as being a news source.

After that one many wonder how the Religious right came up with Newt and his past to best represent them.

Well many of the religious right are born agains. Christ died on the cross for us so our sins can be forgiven.

Christ bled for our sins. Newt's past sins are between him and the Lord. You can be a murderer and still come to Christ. That's what it's all about.

And evangelicals understand this. Newt says he has embraced Catholicism and says he is a changed man.

So I don't have a problem with his past sins. He has admitted them and appears to be walking the straight and narrow now.

I'm sure many evangelicals feel the same way.

All's you need to do is watch this--and understand what happened 15 years ago between his wife and himself--and Newt Gingrich's response--that was asked by John King of CNN in the S. Carolina debate in January 19, 2012.--LOL. Of course the question being his X wife of 15 years decided to air her 15 year old dirty laundry on her x husband during an ABC interview that is out the eve of the S. Carolina primary.

Newt Gingrich ***RIPS*** into John King on the 1st question in tonites GOP debate. - YouTube

His answer was AWESOME!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back