Gina Can Do It

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
EPA Administrator McCarthy's top 10 greatest tweets
By Daniel Chaitin • 8/29/15 3:47 PM

EPA Administrator McCarthy's top 10 greatest tweets

An artist portrayed McCarthy as Rosie the Riveter under the slogan "EPA Can Do It," and in another notable tweet, the EPA boss celebrated Independence Day by touting a 43-year-old DDT ban.​

CJUFAxMUYAAEl6e.jpg

I assume “EPA can do it.” means she can kill a million or more every year:

Excerpt from this thread:

Fame & Fools | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The number of ANNUAL deaths resulting from the ban on DDT convinces me that the UN’s ban on outdoor spraying is a population control method. From the UN’s perspective the DDT ban is the ideal killing machine. Look at it this way. The UN would never get away with actively killing a million kids a year by lethal injection, etc. when doing nothing accomplishes the goal.

Malaria has killed more people, especially children, than any other infectious disease in history. Annual deaths from malaria, mostly in Africa, Asia and Central America, have long been estimated at between 1 million and 2.7 million.​

The myth of DDT versus the reality of malaria in Africa
Phyllis Schlafly
June 20, 2005

Phyllis Schlafly - The myth of DDT versus the reality of malaria in Africa

Well hell....I was hoping this was going to be about Gina Gershon...

gina-gershon.jpg

This is scary:

In 2009, the federal government had at least 2,748,978 employees – and 97.6% of civilian federal employees were in the executive branch (and do you think that tally has ticked up a bit during the Barack Obama Administration?) These are the departments, agencies, commissions and boards populated by people who do very little but promulgate and impose regulations – and enforce them.

The EPA Assaults the Private Sector – and the Environment
Seton Motley | Tuesday Sep 1, 2015 2:00 PM

The EPA Assaults the Private Sector - and the Environment | Human Events

The answer to this question is scarier than numbers:

How do they always find douche bags like Gina McCarthy to run those bureaucracies?

I know that Americans who object to alternative energy scams are conspiracy theorists, but does this qualify as a full-fledged conspiracy?:

Hidden Emails Reveal a Secret Anti-Fossil Fuel Network
It involves the White House, Democrat governors, donors, foundations, and front groups.
By Marita Noon – 9.3.15

Hidden Emails Reveal a Secret Anti-Fossil Fuel Network

Malaria has killed more people, especially children, than any other infectious disease in history. Annual deaths from malaria, mostly in Africa, Asia and Central America, have long been estimated at between 1 million and 2.7 million.
The myth of DDT versus the reality of malaria in Africa
Phyllis Schlafly
June 20, 2005

Phyllis Schlafly - The myth of DDT versus the reality of malaria in Africa

Phyllis Schafly?!? There's a name we haven't heard in a good long while. And what would be Ms Schafly's qualifications to tell us about DDT and malaria in Africa? Is she a researcher? A physician? An organic chemist? Does she work in Africa treating the sick? Fighting mosquitoes? Hmm... let's look this lady up.

Here's the Wikiedia intro:

Phyllis Stewart Schlafly (/ˈfɪlɨs ˈʃlæfli/; born Phyllis McAlpin Stewart, August 15, 1924) is an American conservative activist, author, and speaker and founder of the Eagle Forum. She is known for her staunch social and political conservatism, her opposition to modern feminism, and her successful campaign against the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Her 1964 book A Choice, Not an Echo was issued in millions of copies as an attack on Republican Governor Nelson Rockefeller and the Eastern Republican Establishment. She co-authored books on national defense and was highly critical of arms-controlagreements with the Soviet Union.[2] Schlafly founded the Eagle Forum in the 1970s and the Eagle Forum Education & Legal Defense Fund, St. Louis. As of 2013, she remained the president of both organizations and maintained a presence on the lecture circuit. Since 1967, she has published a newsletter, the Phyllis Schlafly Report.

Early life
Schlafly was christened Phyllis McAlpin Stewart and brought up as a Roman Catholic in St. Louis, Missouri, where she was born. During the Depression, Schlafly's father went into long-term unemployment, and her mother entered the labor market. Mrs. Stewart was able to keep the family afloat and maintained Phyllis in a Catholic girls' school.[17]

Schlafly started college early and worked as a model for a time. She earned her A.B. Phi Beta Kappa from Washington University, in St. Louis in 1944. She received a master of arts degree in Government from Radcliffe College in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1945. In her 1966 book, Strike From Space (1965), Schlafly notes that she worked as "a ballistics gunner and technician at the largest ammunition plant in the world" during World War II. She earned a J.D. from Washington University Law School in St. Louis in 1978.[5]

So... the closest she's gotten to science is a technician at an ammo plant. I don't see any medicine. I don't see any chemistry. I don't see much of anything that would incline me to take her as an expert on this topic and, given her extreme conservative views, a great deal to make me distrust her.

Were you not familiar with Schafly? She became famous when folks were trying to get the ERA passed.

Last edited:
Once again, we have a 'Conservative' displaying his total ignorance. DDT has been shown to be a very dangerous biocide. It should be allowed to be used in only the most dire of cases. And the overuse of it in many places resulted in species of mosquitoes that were immune to it. So it continued to kill birds, and break down the health of humans, while the mosquitoes were using it for sauce. You guys are beyond dumb.

Phyllis Schafly?!? There's a name we haven't heard in a good long while.
To Crick: There’s that “WE” again.

Millions of concerned Americans read:

And what would be Ms Schafly's qualifications to tell us about DDT and malaria in Africa? Is she a researcher? A physician? An organic chemist?
To Crick: Simple research will suffice. Even you can research this:

The Truth About DDT and Silent Spring
Robert Zubrin

The Truth About DDT and Silent Spring
Fighting mosquitoes? Hmm... let's look this lady up.
To Crick: Why? My reference was about Gina McCarthy and the EPA —— not Phyllis who has no control over my life, or yours for that matter.

This clown running a federal bureaucracy with control over anybody’s life and property is a tragedy for the country:

EPA Chief Exposes Her Ignorance, Lack Of Qualifications – Can’t Answer Most Basic Question In Hearings
Posted on July 10, 2015 by Rick Well

EPA Chief Exposes Her Ignorance, Lack Of Qualifications - Can't Answer Most Basic Question In Hearings | ConstitutionRising.com

And this:

The problem with Schafly and Rickwell's "Constitution Rising" is that they are extraordinarily biased sites who approach these issues with a very strong prejudice. They are LOUSY sources if one happened to be looking for accurate, objective information. But, I guess, that's not your primary interest, is it.

The problem with Schafly and Rickwell's "Constitution Rising" is that they are extraordinarily biased sites who approach these issues with a very strong prejudice. They are LOUSY sources if one happened to be looking for accurate, objective information. But, I guess, that's not your primary interest, is it.
To Crick: You are a sick man. Every source that justifies the United Nations DDT ban killing millions who cannot defend themselves is accurate, objective, information to you.

Flanders, you are a stupid ignorant ass. DDT is not banned, but is only used where there is no alternative. In fact, many of the areas it is not used in is because it is no longer effective. The mosquitoes developed immunity to it. You are just repeating the lies of an obese junkie on the AM radio.

Flanders, you are a stupid ignorant ass. DDT is not banned, but is only used where there is no alternative. In fact, many of the areas it is not used in is because it is no longer effective. The mosquitoes developed immunity to it. You are just repeating the lies of an obese junkie on the AM radio.
To Old Rocks: Get your facts straight. If that is too much to expect at least find out how many malaria deaths the DDT ban caused last year alone.

And why am I not surprised when a hyena and a jackal defend the United Nations killing children.

This is a good illustration of why the conspiracy cult of Flanders and his pals is not harmless. If Flanders and his cult pals had their way, they'd rack up a body count from malaria that would put Stalin to shame. Which may be their goal.

We -- the rational and moral people -- have successfully prevented the Flanders and pals from committing genocide with malaria. The next step is now to stop them from committing genocide with global warming.

Forum List

Back