Giants over Phillies

Aaaaannddd . . .. we're in! :)

Phils up by 1 in the 4th.

Do those player's jaws hurt from gnawing all that gum?

Tammy Nelson . . . . is wearing a ball gown and a town on her head, singing God Bless America. Ain't this country great?

Man I'm really pulling for a Giants vs Rangers World Series! MLB prolly wouldn't like it because they're not the biggest markets out there but I don't know if I'd watch a "Yankees Phils" WS. Who want's to see repeats?

Come to think of it, Philly/Texas wouldn't be too bad either, lots' of great pitching on both teams.

I dunno...the Giants are playing so sloppy in this series, the Phillies ought to be sweeping.

Man I'm really pulling for a Giants vs Rangers World Series! MLB prolly wouldn't like it because they're not the biggest markets out there but I don't know if I'd watch a "Yankees Phils" WS. Who want's to see repeats?

Come to think of it, Philly/Texas wouldn't be too bad either, lots' of great pitching on both teams.

I dunno...the Giants are playing so sloppy in this series, the Phillies ought to be sweeping.

I don't think we're watching the same series...

The Giants are doing everything right and we're doing everything wrong. I don't think we've made a routine put-out the entire series.

Last night was the first game we looked like our usual selves.

And the Phils take it! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Something that has always escaped me...

Brad Lidge, even as an Astro, he's got two pitches and only uses one of them.
About 70 -75% of the time his slider lands in the dirt three feet short of the plate. Doesn't anybody watch tape? A good percentage of hitters could go up there and just stand still and get a base on balls.

The Giants are doing everything right and we're doing everything wrong. I don't think we've made a routine put-out the entire series.

Madsen striking out the side in the 8th last nite was big.......REAL BIG!

5weUQRSL.jpg

This is why we're sports fans. This series as well as the Yankee series is so much fun. 7 games on both sides would be great. While I'd like to win in 6 as a giants fan. I like a good war!!! This is awesome! Go Giants, go Yankees!

5weUQRSL.jpg

This is why we're sports fans. This series as well as the Yankee series is so much fun. 7 games on both sides would be great. While I'd like to win in 6 as a giants fan. I like a good war!!! This is awesome! Go Giants, go Yankees!

Great pic!!!
Oswalt..............undefeated at home...........7th game could be comin'.

5weUQRSL.jpg

Is that Lincecum, giving 'the finger' thru his glove, intended for Aubrey Huff whose error last nite resulted in two runs??? :lol::lol::lol:

Well.. there was the other game the Phillies won but overall I think you're right. The Giants hitting runs hot & cold, it's been a frustration all season...

Forum List

Back