Ghook's blatant, scandalous double standards regarding immigration

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
GHook believes these American citizens have the right to get automatic citizenship of a country founded by Jews:

nabehasids100419_1_560.jpg

Now the whole Board wants to know, Hook:

Should these Mexican citizens have the same right to get automatic US citizenship (a country founded by white people)?

mexican_girls.jpg

estamos-dentro.jpg

It's a matter of basic coherence, Hook...

If American Jews tired of living among american Gentiles have a right to immigrate to Israel (founded by Jews), Mexican citizens of European descent tired of living among Indians and Mestizos should have the same option open to them.

Last edited:
José;2554347 said:
GHook believes these American citizens have the right to get automatic citizenship of a country founded by Jews:

nabehasids100419_1_560.jpg

Now the whole Board wants to know, Hook:

Should these Mexican citizens have the same right to get US citizenship (a country founded by white people)?

mexican_girls.jpg

estamos-dentro.jpg

It's a matter of basic coherence, Hook...

If American Jews tired of living among american Gentiles have a right to immigrate to Israel (founded by Jews), Mexican citizens of European descent tired of living among Indians and Mestizos should have the same option open to them.

Those chicks don't look like the Mexicans in my neighborhood. You could drill three holes in mine and go bowling!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bullfighter
Those chicks don't look like the Mexicans in my neighborhood. You could drill three holes in mine and go bowling!!

You mean they're so fat they can't even show you the whole enchilada? :D

Last edited:
On a more serious note I'm still waiting for GHook's explanation of his overt double standards regarding immigration rights.

Tell us why, GHook, American Jews should have an automatic right to citizenship of a country founded by Jews while White Mexicans must wait in line to get US citizenship (a country founded by whites) just like anybody else?

Particularly when you take into consideration that a much stronger case could be mounted that White Mexicans suffer much more violence at the hands of Mexico's Indian and mixed race majorities than American Jews in the US.

Last edited:
Why "special treatment" should be afforded to Jews only?

If this all-encompassing version of Jus Sanguinis (Right of Blood) defines immigration rights in Israel it should also govern immigration rights in America and the rest of the world for that matter.

If being a Jew is the only thing you need to become an Israeli citizen being white should be the only prerequisite to get US citizenship.

Last edited:
I don't want to know.

I guess that means that you're wrong about the "whole board" wanting to know.

Try speaking only for yourself...

Forum List

Back