Getting the trash off the street & Americans back in control.

First, I don't consider criminals as Americans. I consider Americans are Americans. I would like to clean the trash off the streets of America, and make our public life one where you can send your 89 year old mother to store up the street at midnight, and not worry about her being safe. Instead I am on the phone today discussing with my mom that she go down and get herself a 30 Cal clip pistol to carry loaded in her purse. Fuck the trash on the streets and parking lots and in malls.

I was out to lunch today, and looking out the window to the curb, there was a truck with a guy behind the wheel (A pimp), and his prostitute is bent over onto the seat shooting up as old ladies walking by gawk in shock at what they are seeing. Another guy is completely out of his mind and talking to god and himself, waving his arms. The streets are crawling trash, and when the police come by it is like cockroaches running for the Raid can. The same drug store block away where from where one of my ladies was carjacked & kidnapped, robbed, beaten, a month before, was robbed last night by two men who beat the security guard senseless & stole the whole cash register off the counter. This is a city that voted for less cops, and just had a measure to cut firemens pay and benefits.

Like I have always known, people...the trash are going to eat. And one by one they are going to take everyone of you down and rob you in the cruelest ways you as their prey can imagine.

I have a Joe Sheriff cure for the trash on the street, and may spend some time developing the idea and getting the word out to your city's as well. I know it always comes down to money, and like our local police Department is working 4 days a week, while poverty and crime continue to escalate. Thanks voters.

I propose major city's, those city's that can afford it, to build a large prison walled type community outside of town. A place where people can live until they are rehabilitated and have a job. Then we take all the social workers who normally help these people all over town, and send them there. All the counseling, health, food, clothing, etc. donations can be sent there for these people. By people I am talking about the Trash on the streets.

Once set up, the police will go out and start picking up the trash until they clean our streets up. The trash, are going to meet one of three scenarios.

1.They are Trash without a home, and these are immediately taken to the facility.

2.They claim they are self sufficient, so they must provide an address, and the police go there and see if he has drugs, stolen property, etc. No job, and no reason for no job, he is taken to the facility.

3.They are criminals, they have a home. Police take him to the home, check for criminal activity, a job, food in the frig, and signs that he is self-sufficient, you leave him there. Otherwise, it is to jail or out to the facility.

I would bet the streets would be swept clean in less that a month, and the trash would move on to be some other city's problem. Meantime the facility can work with new Americans to rehabilitate them, and get them jobs and place to live, etc. in the community. It would seem this would be cheaper in the long run, and the best alternative for the city citizens.

Funny how the idea of locking up criminals and vagrants is now a novel idea. The first charge of government is to keep the public safe from criminals, yet these days the government seems too busy with just about everything else other than locking up criminals. Thanks to liberalism government cares more about welfare, entitlements, and education than running a justice system that isn't a joke.

This country needs a massive overhaul of its justice system, its been long overdue.

While I do agree that the justice system needs an overhaul, your supporting argument does not bear out this conclusion:

New High In U.S. Prison Numbers
Growth Attributed To More Stringent Sentencing Laws

By N.C. Aizenman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, February 29, 2008; Page A01

More than one in 100 adults in the United States is in jail or prison, an all-time high that is costing state governments nearly $50 billion a year and the federal government $5 billion more, according to a report released yesterday.

With more than 2.3 million people behind bars, the United States leads the world in both the number and percentage of residents it incarcerates, leaving far-more-populous China a distant second, according to a study by the nonpartisan Pew Center on the States.

I cant link to the washington post article because I havent yet posted 15 times.

edit: As that was my 15th post, lets see if I can now link it:

New High In U.S. Prison Numbers - washingtonpost.com

So you're saying that locking criminals up is bad?

The problem is that the punishment is not a deterrent.

The fact is there is no simple solution and everything has to be done on a case by case basis.
DAMN!!!!!!!

After all-these-years, this's the SECOND time I've agreed-with-you!! :eusa_clap:

One thing that seems to work is when a person becomes a repeat offender it's usually because the punishment isn't severe enough to change their ways.
:eusa_doh:

THAT didn't last, long......​

illegalaliens_1.jpg

First, I don't consider criminals as Americans. I consider Americans are Americans. I would like to clean the trash off the streets of America, and make our public life one where you can send your 89 year old mother to store up the street at midnight, and not worry about her being safe. Instead I am on the phone today discussing with my mom that she go down and get herself a 30 Cal clip pistol to carry loaded in her purse. Fuck the trash on the streets and parking lots and in malls.

I was out to lunch today, and looking out the window to the curb, there was a truck with a guy behind the wheel (A pimp), and his prostitute is bent over onto the seat shooting up as old ladies walking by gawk in shock at what they are seeing. Another guy is completely out of his mind and talking to god and himself, waving his arms. The streets are crawling trash, and when the police come by it is like cockroaches running for the Raid can. The same drug store block away where from where one of my ladies was carjacked & kidnapped, robbed, beaten, a month before, was robbed last night by two men who beat the security guard senseless & stole the whole cash register off the counter. This is a city that voted for less cops, and just had a measure to cut firemens pay and benefits.

Like I have always known, people...the trash are going to eat. And one by one they are going to take everyone of you down and rob you in the cruelest ways you as their prey can imagine.

I have a Joe Sheriff cure for the trash on the street, and may spend some time developing the idea and getting the word out to your city's as well. I know it always comes down to money, and like our local police Department is working 4 days a week, while poverty and crime continue to escalate. Thanks voters.

I propose major city's, those city's that can afford it, to build a large prison walled type community outside of town. A place where people can live until they are rehabilitated and have a job. Then we take all the social workers who normally help these people all over town, and send them there. All the counseling, health, food, clothing, etc. donations can be sent there for these people. By people I am talking about the Trash on the streets.

Once set up, the police will go out and start picking up the trash until they clean our streets up. The trash, are going to meet one of three scenarios.

1.They are Trash without a home, and these are immediately taken to the facility.

2.They claim they are self sufficient, so they must provide an address, and the police go there and see if he has drugs, stolen property, etc. No job, and no reason for no job, he is taken to the facility.

3.They are criminals, they have a home. Police take him to the home, check for criminal activity, a job, food in the frig, and signs that he is self-sufficient, you leave him there. Otherwise, it is to jail or out to the facility.

I would bet the streets would be swept clean in less that a month, and the trash would move on to be some other city's problem. Meantime the facility can work with new Americans to rehabilitate them, and get them jobs and place to live, etc. in the community. It would seem this would be cheaper in the long run, and the best alternative for the city citizens.

Funny how the idea of locking up criminals and vagrants is now a novel idea. The first charge of government is to keep the public safe from criminals, yet these days the government seems too busy with just about everything else other than locking up criminals.
Every once-in-a-while, we get the REAL criminals!!

alg_court_bernie_madoff.jpg

(....But, we can still dream......)

rove6-arrest.jpg

Last edited:
Funny how the idea of locking up criminals and vagrants is now a novel idea. The first charge of government is to keep the public safe from criminals, yet these days the government seems too busy with just about everything else other than locking up criminals. Thanks to liberalism government cares more about welfare, entitlements, and education than running a justice system that isn't a joke.

This country needs a massive overhaul of its justice system, its been long overdue.

While I do agree that the justice system needs an overhaul, your supporting argument does not bear out this conclusion:

By N.C. Aizenman

More than one in 100 adults in the United States is in jail or prison, an all-time high that is costing state governments nearly $50 billion a year and the federal government $5 billion more, according to a report released yesterday.

With more than 2.3 million people behind bars, the United States leads the world in both the number and percentage of residents it incarcerates, leaving far-more-populous China a distant second, according to a study by the nonpartisan Pew Center on the States.

I cant link to the washington post article because I havent yet posted 15 times.

edit: As that was my 15th post, lets see if I can now link it:

New High In U.S. Prison Numbers - washingtonpost.com

So you're saying that locking criminals up is bad?

The problem is that the punishment is not a deterrent.

oh no...lock em all up! Just disagreed with your statement that the government isnt locking enough people up.

My problem with it, pretty much, is the REASONS that many peeps get locked up. I say, if youre a person who wants to grow or smoke a lil weed... you dont get locked up. That way, we will spend that 50 bil and 5 bil respectively, on locking up the asshats that want to beat up on the OP's 89 year old mom when she roams the streets at midnight. :D.

I have a Joe Sheriff cure for the trash on the street....
No....you offer no "cures" for anything. You're merely treating symptoms; a time-honored tradition in the U.S. (...putting a band-aid on a symptom...and, expecting a standing-ovation. :rolleyes: )

Example: Drug-addiction -> Does "drying-out"/"cleaning-up" cure the addict? No.....you're merely treating the symptoms of their addiction!!

The only way to cure an addict is to give them the "tools" (necessary) to deal with the issues that drove them to addiction. Lacking that....they'll drop right-back-into addiction (with one-substance-or-another).

Seeing-as-how most people are unfamiliar-with (or, who've never had a direct/indirect relationship to) drug-addiction, here's a more-familiar....

Example: FOOD-addiction!! Does "forcing" (if that's possible) someone, who's grossly-overweight, to lose all the unnecessary-weight (they're carrying), CURE THEM??? Most people know better-than-that.

Those Trash-without-a-home folks, you refer-to.....how many of them are combat-vets??
What's your cure, for them....job-training????? :eusa_eh:

There's a HUGE difference, between SYMPTOMS (of an underlying-problem), and the ACTUAL-PROBLEM....and, there's NO one less-aware of the differences (between the two), than you folks who're constantly looking for Easy Answers to all this Country's problems!!

Amazing. I actually agree with something Shaman said.

I suppose there is a place everyone agrees one something. Finally found something with Shaman. Sweet

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTV32UvQV_I[/ame]

By N.C. Aizenman

No doubt......

Let's HEAR IT!! for Three Strikes..... :rolleyes:

Allow JUDGES to do, what they're QUALIFIED TO DO!!!!!
(...Yeah, even if the Defendant's Black.)​

"In 1997, Mr. Taylor was homeless and sleeping at a church in downtown Los Angeles. One night, he tried to pry open the doors of the soup kitchen there because he was hungry, he told the police at the time. Judge James Dunn sentenced him to 25 years to life under the three-strikes law. In 1984 and 1985, Mr. Taylor had committed two robberies to support his crack cocaine and heroin addictions. He had no weapons during those robberies, and nobody was injured, according to case records."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIT7Xk5uc5U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWWnQXiXRs&feature=related[/ame]

So the first thing you want is to be able to send your 89 year old grandmother to the store at midnight?

So the first thing you want is to be able to send your 89 year old grandmother to the store at midnight?

That's where he lost me too. If my 89 year old grandmother needed something at midnight, I'd go for her. I certainly wouldn't 'send' her to the store.

He's thinking of buying her a gun. If she has to go out alone at night that is a good idea in my opinion.

An 89 year old grandmother HAS TO go out at midnight?

What is she, a hooker?

That's where he lost me too. If my 89 year old grandmother needed something at midnight, I'd go for her. I certainly wouldn't 'send' her to the store.

He's thinking of buying her a gun. If she has to go out alone at night that is a good idea in my opinion.
Yeah....I'm sure that'd enhance her Golden Years.....living with the fact she'd killed an innocent-person. :rolleyes:

"You don't ask for help. You think you can do it and you think you can handle it, because that's what you're trained to do."

TELL 'EM, shintao!!!!! :lalala:

Yeah....I'm sure that'd enhance her Golden Years.....living with the fact she'd killed an innocent-person. :rolleyes:

Better than being killed, and that seems to be the issue here. If she's in such a bad spot that she has to go out late and night and her son can't really do anything about it I don't think it's much of a life to enhance.

Last edited:

Better than being killed, and that seems to be the issue here. If she's in such a bad spot that she has to go out late and night and her son can't really do anything about it I don't think it's much of a life to enhance.

Even better, how about the asshole grandson take his granny home with him.

Oh, I forgot....that would mean a wingnut would have to make a sacrifice

Forum List

Back