Getting Around Pottermore.com

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
pottermore.jpg

I've been a member on the site for months and only this weekend got past Diagon Alley. Now I've been selected into my house (Ravenclaw) and I'm building up house points.

I know I'm a nerd, but this stuff is kind of fun.

Anyone else who's interested in the site and wants to know what's going on can come here and ask questions or give out tips. It's not the easiest site to get around.

The_Daily_Prophet_-_1991_Break_in_at_Gringotts.gif

Dueling is a bitch because the only people that want to duel have spells that can give you enough spell power to win. I'm still stuck working with the same 3 spells and the highest I've scored is a 125. Most of the dorks that want to duel can score at least a 140 with it seems the same friggen spell. Full-body bind. The spell is in Curses and Counter-curses but I can't seem to bring it up.

I've successfully completed two potions and am currently brewing another. Brewing potions is a challenge.

blue.gif

Last edited:
Daughter is into this LOL.

I've been looking at a trip to Universal Orlando. 2 day drive oof. Airfare is reasonable.
But with this heat, we may wait until next spring break in March.

Daughter is into this LOL.

I've been looking at a trip to Universal Orlando. 2 day drive oof. Airfare is reasonable.
But with this heat, we may wait until next spring break in March.
Let here know about Pottermore.com. She'll love it once she's enrolled ans selected into a house.

Forum List

Back