Get your Armor of God pajamas

Last edited:
Cute. They do not say if the are made in America or not though.

Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling deep down when you make fun of some childrens pajamas?

Geeze, what some anti-Christians won't do to make thier point!

Anti-christians? LOL I'd be making fun of them if they were Muslim or even atheist pajamas. Some people take things way too seriously.

Does it give you a warm fuzzy feeling deep down when you make fun of some childrens pajamas?

Anti-christians? LOL I'd be making fun of them if they were Muslim or even atheist pajamas. Some people take things way too seriously.

That's true, it's not Christians you have anything against per se, it's people that have faith in general that you find ridiculous.

3029617258_11725174d9.jpg

It can always be worse you know ...

"... he looks like a pink nightmare."

That's true, it's not Christians you have anything against per se, it's people that have faith in general that you find ridiculous.

No, it is people who push their faith (any faith) to ridiculous extremes who I find amusing. A large part of my circle of friends and coworkers are christian and I respect their beliefs because they don't make a spectacle of it and they respect the beliefs or non-beliefs of others.

Last edited:
hell those jammies are a lot better for kids than the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer that has convinced thousands of children that they would not be waking up in the morning.

"And if I die before I wake" (And we wonder why kids have nightmares)

Now THAT"S creepy

hell those jammies are a lot better for kids than the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer that has convinced thousands of children that they would not be waking up in the morning.

"And if I die before I wake" (And we wonder why kids have nightmares)

Now THAT"S creepy

Just as creepy as the Noah's Ark story. People decorate their kid's bedrooms with warm fuzzy pictures of animals walking onto the Ark but it was actually the earth's first holocaust (that is if you believe the story) where innocent men women and children were drowned by an allegedly benevolent god.

Yes mormans have special underwear that is called sacred underwear.

Please stop talking, you're an idiot. They aren't called sacred underwear, they are called "temple garments." Durr. They are worn in the place of underwear. They aren't "magical," they are a symbol of a lifelong commitment to God.

And yes, i wore them for 2 years after I was endowed and married in the LDS temple. They are the anti-sexy.

One funny thing about garments, though, is that some old-school Mormon families only take them off to shower and have sex. Sometimes, not even to have sex. :lol:

Just as creepy as the Noah's Ark story. People decorate their kid's bedrooms with warm fuzzy pictures of animals walking onto the Ark but it was actually the earth's first holocaust (that is if you believe the story) where innocent men women and children were drowned by an allegedly benevolent god.

You'd think if you didn't like something as much as you seem to dislike religion you'd at least bother to get to know it so you could dislike it from an informed position.

God is supposed to have destroyed his creation because of the wickedness of the people you referred to as innocent.

I don't know what your experience with religion is, maybe you've had some bad ones and that has turned you against it. But reading your posts it's obvious that you really don't understand the concept of God and aren't familiar with the stories.

Can God be benevolent AND destroy creation? of course. Can a parent be benevolent AND discipline a child? Of course. Your views, at least the way you present them here, are simplistic and serve your perception, but they aren't accurate. You can disagree with the teachings all you want and I wouldn't have a problem with respecting your opinion, but first you really should get a handle on what it is you're disagreeing with.

Well the flood story also implies that every single person except Noah and his small family was wicked, evil and debased. i think we can surmise that that assumption would have been as untrue then as it is today.

Well the flood story also implies that every single person except Noah and his small family was wicked, evil and debased. i think we can surmise that that assumption would have been as untrue then as it is today.

Including infants, small children, and animals. One hell of a temper tantrum, if you ask me.

I think a mistake a lot of people make is to take the stories literally. I don't believe they were ever intended that way, they were a way to express ideas and concepts.

But we see this all the time, don't we? Who ever screams the loudest is the one heard, and it's always the nutcases. So if you're not a Christian and you're looking in from the outside all you're likely to hear is the nonsense. Biblical scholars haven't taken the ark story literally for over 100 years, but here we are in the 21st century and non-believers still think that Christians must be crazy to believe it.

Let's take homosexuality as an example. I don't like it, it sickens me. I find it as detestable as pedophilia. But if I use the words "homosexual" and "pedophile" closely together there will be a rush of people telling me that I have an incorrect assumption about gays being pedophiles. They will know in their heart that I simply don't understand what it is to be gay. If that's you, then you know the feeling I'm talking about. Well, that's the same feeling I get when I hear the uninformed talk about religion. The assumptions I see made by non-believers are simply ridiculous and make any sort of discussion very difficult.

No, it is people who push their faith (any faith) to ridiculous extremes who I find amusing. A large part of my circle of friends and coworkers are christian and I respect their beliefs because they don't make a spectacle of it and they respect the beliefs or non-beliefs of others.

So you spend what is apparently a considerable chunk of your time here in a discussion of religion ridiculing the beliefs of folks about whom you know absolutely nothing, and about which you obviously know little!

Sounds to me as if you have a far deeper problem than you’re willing to reveal or admit.

Forum List

Back