could you forgive him?:women dragged to death!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Spokesman.com | Parents of dragging death victim speak out | Feb 10, 2009

“I have forgiven the person that did it,” said Gene Littell, sitting in his Spokane home today with his wife, Vicky. “If he was to walk through the door right now, so help me God I would give him a hug.”

I am sure the guy had no idea he was dragging her until it was to late and he probably feels very guilty but he still has not come forward!! Could you forgive him if it was your daughter and what about the bar that just let her leave when they had already cut her off for being to intoxicated!

Of course I could forgive him. I'd even take him on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney.
he would only get wounded that way!

Well then I'd have to take him on a little road trip 'on' my SUV.
yeah really!
They figured out where she probably got hit by the blood trail, along with loosing body parts along the way. I just hope she was knocked out or killed instantly so she didn't have to suffer so much.
With all the snow we have gotten this winter we have these frozen solid snow piles all along the roads so people have to walk in the street.

the bartender cut her off at midnight giving her two hours to sober up..what more would you have a bartender do? if she had the money for more booze she had the money for a taxi...give it a rest....the driver is at fault..

I'd be hard-pressed to forgive someone for doing that; I might consider it if the driver took responsibility immediately for his actions. On the other hand, it's not my job to forgive anyone; that driver well probably smoke a turd in hell for eternity for this one.

the bartender cut her off at midnight giving her two hours to sober up..what more would you have a bartender do? if she had the money for more booze she had the money for a taxi...give it a rest....the driver is at fault..
yeah but they all knew her there, she went there often and why didn't they call her that taxi. If she left at 2am and was hit at 3:30 or 4am where was she for almost two hours? Where she was hit was about four blocks from Casey's, my mom figures she passed out and the driver probably never saw her. They also knew her so well that they held a memorial there tuesday night.

I'd be hard-pressed to forgive someone for doing that; I might consider it if the driver took responsibility immediately for his actions. On the other hand, it's not my job to forgive anyone; that driver well probably smoke a turd in hell for eternity for this one.
I understand the whole trying to get away from scene, I hit a fence once when I was drunk and young, I also left the scene but I called the Police five hours later to tell them it was me. It is natural to feel you need to get the hell outta of there but than part of you as to be a grown up and turn yourself in.

Forum List

Back