"Get mad!"

Really? You would equate anger with evil?
I'm not sure what anger has to do with good and evil.
You can be angry about something that is either good nor evil......

For example, you might get angry your child threw spaghetti on your white carpet.
is that child or the action evil? or good?
everything is either good or evil.

Hmmmmm I will have to think about that.
Every person?
Every action?
Every substance
Every action. Person can be jedged after the whole life. And in the case of knowing all itsmotives and thoughts of deeds.
What means substance here? Evil is applicable only to substances which have freedom to choose.
ate you a believet in God?
of course

Wow sorry about that crappy spelling - I must have typed that on my phone.
I had to ask - because it would make no sense to believe in good and evil if you were a non-believer. (at least to me it would not...)

Anger s neither good nor bad. What a person does with when angry is what could be termed as "good" or "bad". It is an emotion which serves a purpose many times based on fear imo.

what is good and evil? Acording to definition it would be possible to define the anger.

For "good" and "evil" I mean is it conducive toward bringing benefit or is it conducive toward leading to harm.-
It is tautology again. Good = benefit, and evil = harm.

Ok, then the answer is: if anger leads to benefit it is good, if it leads to harm, it is wrong.

Isn't it clear?

For "good" and "evil" I mean is it conducive toward bringing benefit or is it conducive toward leading to harm.-
It is tautology again. Good = benefit, and evil = harm.

Ok, then the answer is: if anger leads to benefit it is good, if it leads to harm, it is wrong.

Isn't it clear?

Yes. That is the question that I was inquiring viewpoints on. Does it lead to good (beneficial) outcomes or does it lead to evil or harmful outcomes. Apparently you are saying it can lead to either and is sometimes "good" and sometimes "evil."

Incidentally, "Satan" is called "God's anger" in the Bible. That is what got me thinking about this question.

-

Forum List

Back