Germany's far-right AfD leader: 'Margaret Thatcher is my role model'

OMG, What's with gays who support the Far Right?

Weidel, a lesbian, said her partner and two adopted sons would move to Berlin from Switzerland when the partner’s current film project was completed.
The far-right in Europe doesn't have to pretend to be religious extremists like the American taliban. The U.S. has over 100 million evangelicals, so they have to come up with convoluted ways as to how Christianity demands that they hate people.

Weidel, a lesbian, said her partner and two adopted sons would move to Berlin from Switzerland when the partner’s current film project was completed.
The far-right in Europe doesn't have to pretend to be religious extremists like the American taliban. The U.S. has over 100 million evangelicals, so they have to come up with convoluted ways as to how Christianity demands that they hate people.

The religious bigot wing of the Democratic Party is even bigger than their racist bigot wing

The religious bigot wing of the Democratic Party is even bigger than their racist bigot wing
^ nutjob

Forum List

Back