"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

A slave of Putin is not free.

As long as you are not a criminal in a prison you are still not unfree.

The freedom of a human beings always is "negotiable". This freedom has to follow rules and laws. Ask a judge.

You care for Nazis and Putin. This is your hell you care for.
You are simply an idiot.

You are simply an idiot.

Nazi and slave of Putin - you are making everything wrong what you are a able to do wrong - with the full power of your intelligence. Do you remember the story of Goebbels who sold his soul to Hitler and gave his life, the life of his wife and the life of his six children for less than nothing? Everyone who trusts in you is lost - because you decided to be lost. You do not fight for your own life and the happiness of your own people. All mankind is your enemy and nobody is your friend. You do not know responsibility and so you do not know freedom. That's what an idiot like I says to you. And this idiot also has to say to you: Learn to pray, enemy mine, because I or another idiot like I could have to feel the duty to have to kill you.

Last edited:
Nazi and slave of Putin - you are making everything wrong what you are a able to do wrong - with the full power of your intelligence. Do you remember the story of Goebbels who sold his soul to Hitler and gave his life, the life of his wife and the life of his six children for less than nothing? Everyone who trusts in you is lost - because you decided to be lost. You do not fight for your own life and the happiness of your own people. All mankind is your enemy and nobody is your friend. You do not know responsibility and so you do not know freedom. That's what an idiot like I says to you. And this idiot also has to say to you: Learn to pray, enemy mine, because I or another idiot like I could have to feel the duty to have to kill you.

Ed Sheeran?

Cool.

There is an useless "a" in your text. Also you typed a double space twice. Furthermore, it is "enemy of mine" , "because me" and two times "idiot like me". Thank makes five mistakes and that is why you will go to hell. You are doomed. The Lord of Grammar will have no mercy with you.

There is an useless "a" in your text. ...

Aha.

Two more useless a's now. It's your life. Not my life. You will have to give your answer to god. Let it be to speak with me. I never liked to speak with you. The only reason I do so is because you are a human being on the way to become a monster. Your decision - not my decision.

"Enemy mine" is by the way the title of an excellent science fiction. The German title is "Geliebter Feind" (Loved enemy). You do not really understand what you understand when you speak with me. Without the help of god everything means nothing and nothing means anything.

Last edited:
Aha.

Two more useless a's now. It's your life. Not my life. You will have to give you answer to god. Let it be to speak with me. I never liked to speak with you. The only reason I do so is because you are a human being on the way to become a monster. Your decision - not my decision.
Nobody can force you to talk to me. Just keep it down, if you don´t like it. But don´t blame me for your actions, hypocrite.

Nobody can force you to talk to me. Just keep it down, if you don´t like it. But don´t blame me for your actions, hypocrite.

Let it be to speak with me. I do not put you on my ignore list. You are extremely dangerous, Nazi and slave of Putin ... and anti-German.

Last edited:
Let it be speak with me. I do not put you on my ignore list. You are extremely dangerous, Nazi and slave of Putin ... and anti-German.
I won´t. You are a funny clown who entertains me. Funny clown is good for you, btw, the others here think you are mentally ill.

I won´t. You are a funny clown who entertains me. Funny clown is good for you, btw, the others here think you are mentally ill.
Let it be to try to speak with me, Nazi and slave of Putin. I know what it means when you call someone "mentally ill". I know that Nazis like you will kill me when they are able to do so. Normally only the fact that you try to speak with me at all and you try to degrade me to your victim is hurting continuously the human laws.

Last edited:
Let it be to try to speak with me, Nazi and slave of Putin. I know what it means when you call someone "mentally ill". I know that Nazis like you will kill me when they are able to do so. Normally only the fact thet you try to speak with me at all and you try to degrade me to your victim hurts the human laws.
You are a paranoid idiot. Why would I kill my personal free clown? And listen, clown, it is you who victimizes you and it is to demonize me. You are a Schweinvolk pig that tries to annihilate me through coordinated blaming. I indeed should kill you, pig. But that would mean that I would have to kill hundreds of thousands of pigs and that would be wasting my life. I don´t give a rat´s ass about you, shithead.

You are a paranoid idiot. Why would I kill my personal free clown? And listen, clown, it is you who victimizes you and it is to demonize me. You are a Schweinvolk pig that tries to annihilate me through coordinated blaming. I indeed should kill you, pig. But that would mean that I would have to kill hundreds of thousands of pigs and that would be wasting my life. I don´t give a rat´s ass about you, shithead.
Let it be to try to speak with me.

Abgelehnt, fick dich.

:lol: To say "fuck you" in German sounds like "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie" and shows in general an extremly bad feeling for the German language and traditions.

And again: Let it be to speak with me! Ever heard that "no" means "no"?

Last edited:
:lol: To say "fuck you" in German sounds like "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Wenie" and show in gernla an extreme bad feeling for the German langauge and traditions.

And again: Let it be to speak with me! Ever heard that "no" means "no"?

Sorry, but the answer is still now. Your Schweinevolk also talks to me although I told them that I don´t want to be besieged and harassed and being addressed by them. Do collective suicide, that is the best you can do for humankind.
That means when you talk to me I will respond. We all know it is you who addresses me, then plays victim.

Forum List

Back