Germany: Police find cannabis plantations, weapons caches in Rhineland.

it drugs have been proven to be harmful to society before they were banned

Many things are proven harmful to society... alcohol, swimming pools, roller blades, step ladders, cars, guns, red meat, and recreational sex ... you can't ban everything (although there are those who would love to try).

Many things are proven harmful to society... alcohol, swimming pools, roller blades, step ladders, cars, guns, red meat, and recreational sex ... you can't ban everything (although there are those who would love to try).
Illegal drugs are always harmful

swimming pools usually are not

Illegal drugs are always harmful

swimming pools usually are not

That's not true. Millions of persons use recreational drugs with no more effects than alcohol.

Police in Aachen have found three professionally run cannabis plantations and masses of weapons in a large operation. It took authorities several days to transport some 1,000 weapons out of the site.

An investigation of illegal cannabis plantations in Germany's Rhineland region has taken on "extraordinary dimensions," police and prosecutors in the western city of Aachen said on Wednesday.

Since mid-October, authorities have uncovered a total of three professionally operated plantations, along with large quantities of weapons and ammunition.
In all, 11 suspects had been arrested, they said.

But........but........fully automatic military rifles are illegal in Germany.....right? This can't be true......they can't own military weapons......gun control?

Police in Aachen have found three professionally run cannabis plantations and masses of weapons in a large operation. It took authorities several days to transport some 1,000 weapons out of the site.

An investigation of illegal cannabis plantations in Germany's Rhineland region has taken on "extraordinary dimensions," police and prosecutors in the western city of Aachen said on Wednesday.

Since mid-October, authorities have uncovered a total of three professionally operated plantations, along with large quantities of weapons and ammunition.
In all, 11 suspects had been arrested, they said.

But........but........fully automatic military rifles are illegal in Germany.....right? This can't be true......they can't own military weapons......gun control?

Black market.

Mehh. That's not an arsenal. It's more like a "gun collection", compared to some of the boys up here.

:auiqs.jpg:
Probably a pretty nice stash for Germany. Don't forget the automatic ones are probably not converted for single action. Not sure what they'd do with them other than keeping them around the house and yard or going to the woods to pretend to be hunters.

That, and I'm using and antiquated Widows XP system in the garage right now. It no longer supports most embedded videos, so I can't drool over the rest of the guns in the movie.

The newer system I have in the house has a crapped-out motherboard in it, so it'll need to be replaced eventually.
Not sure I didn't miss something while reading other tabs, but I got a video of a female scientist talking about prohibition and medicinal uses and so on, pretty interesting really.

Forum List

Back