Germany: Police find cannabis plantations, weapons caches in Rhineland.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Police in Aachen have found three professionally run cannabis plantations and masses of weapons in a large operation. It took authorities several days to transport some 1,000 weapons out of the site.

An investigation of illegal cannabis plantations in Germany's Rhineland region has taken on "extraordinary dimensions," police and prosecutors in the western city of Aachen said on Wednesday.

Since mid-October, authorities have uncovered a total of three professionally operated plantations, along with large quantities of weapons and ammunition.
In all, 11 suspects had been arrested, they said.

• Banned
Watch the video at the end.

120DDA1E-82E4-4150-ABC1-134F4D134DE9.jpeg

4D30FDA7-BAA1-4C6A-96EE-00942E27AD04.jpeg

That is a very unprofessionally done crop house. I've raided my nicer ones myself.

Looks like my game room.

Prohibition doesn’t work? :p

You would think Americans would know that better than anyone else in the world. And, yet, we have woefully failed to learn from History.
Actually, we have forgotten history

each new generation believes that anti drug laws were written just to prevent them from having fun

it drugs have been proven to be harmful to society before they were banned

Drugs do great harm to all societies. That is why the US has been throwing down borders and importing interlopers from all over the world to replace freedom-loving drug users in America.

That doesn't look like "1,000 weapons, weapons parts, and ammunition" to me. Knowing what gun pussies the Germans are, they probably counted every round of ammo as a "weapon."

55657388_401.jpg

• Banned
That doesn't look like "1,000 weapons, weapons parts, and ammunition" to me. Knowing what gun pussies the Germans are, they probably counted every round of ammo as a "weapon."

55657388_401.jpg

It isn’t supposed to be 1,000. On that picture. It’s just to give you some idea.

The black market in guns is huge in Germany. The police told me.

55657388_401.jpg

It isn’t supposed to be 1,000. On that picture. It’s just to give you some idea.

Mehh. That's not an arsenal. It's more like a "gun collection", compared to some of the boys up here.

:auiqs.jpg:

55657388_401.jpg

Mehh. That's not an arsenal. It's more like a "gun collection", compared to some of the boys up here.

I’ve tried to explain it to you.

:cool-45:

55657388_401.jpg

Your explanation is useless without pictures.

55657388_401.jpg

Are all you Midwest folk like this?

55657388_401.jpg

Yup. We like pictures. Reading is for nerds.

55657388_401.jpg

Oh right.

Got it.

55657388_401.jpg

Oh right.

Got it.

That, and I'm using and antiquated Widows XP system in the garage right now. It no longer supports most embedded videos, so I can't drool over the rest of the guns in the movie.

The newer system I have in the house has a crapped-out motherboard in it, so it'll need to be replaced eventually.

55657388_401.jpg

Oh right.

Got it.

That, and I'm using and antiquated Widows XP system in the garage right now. It no longer supports most embedded videos, so I can't drool over the rest of the guns in the movie.

The newer system I have in the house has a crapped-out motherboard in it, so it'll need to be replaced eventually.

I know someone from Wisconsin, who used to tip cows, for something to do.

55657388_401.jpg

Oh right.

Got it.

I know someone from Wisconsin, who used to tip cows, for something to do.

We ride them to work here. It's difficult getting up that early to get them saddled up but once you get everything cinched down, they make for good transportation.

We actually have "Cow Patrols" too. They ride their cows up and down the highway, scooping up the poop so it can be used in the community gardens, where they grow the cheese.

I actually have spring-fed creek running through my property too. It has the best beer you've ever tasted.

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back