GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

I am beginning to think ...and believe that Merkel is a worst traitor than Hussein....

what people do humanoids elect?

want to puke

Look at everyone in this thread acting all high and mighty, like they've never jerked off in a pool before. :eusa_snooty:

Darling, as I'm a girl, you know this is a physical impossibility....therefore, I'm allowed to act all high and mighty :smoke:

I am beginning to think ...and believe that Merkel is a worst traitor than Hussein....

what people do humanoids elect?

want to puke

Traitor F-cking Bitch going down as Worst Traitor in History of Europa.

She knows as well, just look at this bitches face now, she looks GUILTY and looks like OMG where am I going to hide?

merkel_that_look.jpg

Look at everyone in this thread acting all high and mighty, like they've never jerked off in a pool before. :eusa_snooty:

Darling, as I'm a girl, you know this is a physical impossibility....therefore, I'm allowed to act all high and mighty :smoke:

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

what ever..... I do like you! :)

Yes, a blonde one!

I like you too :)

cool then LOL

you know? whatever darling

whatever!:)

Well, let's turn back to my statement that all Muslims are potential enemies.

And I will give the sad example of my sister, who made the mistake of marrying a Muslim from Egypt.

And even though Egypt tries to suppress radical Islam, they did not suppress all of it.

My brother-in-law believed, because it is in the Koran, that he is entitled to hit my sister, because she is his wife, and he can do what he pleases him.

After repeated abuse, my brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, severely wounded her.

She didn't have her cell phone so she went door to door to ask them if she could use their phone so she could call the police. All her neighbors were Muslims, and they refused. In their twisted religion, if there is a conflict between a husband a wife, the wife is always to blame.

They got divorced and agreed that their son would be raised as a Muslim. But he goes to Catholic school so who knows how it will turn out.

When he came for Thanksgiving, I had to be the one to tell him he was not allowed to eat ham. He had no idea that ham was off limits for a Muslim.

I'm confused.... She married a Muslim, so why doesn't she take abuse? That's what you agree to, when you marry a Muslim man. That's part of their culture, their ideology, their religion.

Did you not warn her? Where was her parents?

Moreover, why did you tell her son he wasn't to eat ham? Are you in agreement with this whole thing?

Are you and your family Atheists or something? Did your faith, play no part in your sisters choices?

Perhaps they are doing this on purpose to take the world into WWIII..............Need to piss off the population properly before everyone goes to War.

Perhaps. :dunno:

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

She does kinda grow on you. :)

Gosh, you charmer you....:dev2:

why ...thank you...

kindly!:biggrin:

And I will give the sad example of my sister, who made the mistake of marrying a Muslim from Egypt.

And even though Egypt tries to suppress radical Islam, they did not suppress all of it.

My brother-in-law believed, because it is in the Koran, that he is entitled to hit my sister, because she is his wife, and he can do what he pleases him.

After repeated abuse, my brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, severely wounded her.

She didn't have her cell phone so she went door to door to ask them if she could use their phone so she could call the police. All her neighbors were Muslims, and they refused. In their twisted religion, if there is a conflict between a husband a wife, the wife is always to blame.

They got divorced and agreed that their son would be raised as a Muslim. But he goes to Catholic school so who knows how it will turn out.

When he came for Thanksgiving, I had to be the one to tell him he was not allowed to eat ham. He had no idea that ham was off limits for a Muslim.

I'm confused.... She married a Muslim, so why doesn't she take abuse? That's what you agree to, when you marry a Muslim man. That's part of their culture, their ideology, their religion.

Moreover, why did you tell her son he wasn't to eat ham? Are you in agreement with this whole thing?

Is you and your family Atheists or something? Did your faith, play no part in your sisters choices?

You're confused? I'm not confused though tonight, mainly because Guno hasn't posted anything....yet!

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

Yes, a blonde one!

I like you too :)

cool then LOL

you know? whatever darling

whatever!:)

This has to be one of the least expected twists of a forum discussion I've ever seen. Not bad... just different...

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

why ...thank you...

Ahem, I was responding to Aaron!

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

why ...thank you...

of course you were...you dear?
darling?
whatever? LOL

of course!

Are you and your family Atheists or something? Did your faith, play no part in your sisters choices?

Sometimes darling, advice falls on the deaf ears.

hehe

but are you?

are you a girl?

why ...thank you...

of course you were...you dear?
darling?
whatever? LOL

of course!

This is because I said I wasn't confused tonight....you are now trying to confuse me :crybaby:

Forum List

Back