GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

We will see.
I hope you are wrong.

I did not thing Great Britain would put up with so much Muslim nonsense, but they have? The leftist puke in the GOVT forced Muslims in and now they are way in. Sound familiar?

No go zones? Huh? where are the beer swillin' brawlin' soccer hooligans when you need em? Dis-arrmed of course. Need to ask Lucy poster why they not fighting back?

Britain is used to a diverse society. I doubt any country in Europe expected the cascade of crime and refugee problems that has flooded the region.

Muslims shall stay to live in their dirty backward 'countries' in the turd world, but not among humans.
The name of Merkel will be cursed for thousands years in Germany.

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool and sexually harassing German girls

1-245x300.gif
Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants, according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are

sexually harassing and groping women in the Sauna, while trying to storm the women’s changing rooms. Other reports claim Muslim migrants have also been sexually molesting children in a swimming hall.

Read the full story:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...the-pool-and-sexually-harassing-german-girls/

I'm glad you're using the Ficki Ficki Ficki Ficki thing.

All we need to know, the Muslim savages attitude to women in their OWN nations.

islamomisogyny.jpg

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg

The only solution to deal with the Satanic Cult of Islam.

imagesRS10C4EZ.jpg

Progressives will continue to stand by the Islamists. As I have been saying for quite some time now, they are all in with Islam, and they won't back down from it.

Progressives will continue to stand by the Islamists. As I have been saying for quite some time now, they are all in with Islam, and they won't back down from it.

The Leftists are Traitors of course....at the appropriate moment they are going to be dealt with and in severe fashion.

Muslims shall stay to live in their dirty backward 'countries' in the turd world, but not among humans.

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool and sexually harassing German girls

1-245x300.gif
Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants, according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are

sexually harassing and groping women in the Sauna, while trying to storm the women’s changing rooms. Other reports claim Muslim migrants have also been sexually molesting children in a swimming hall.

Read the full story:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...the-pool-and-sexually-harassing-german-girls/

We are now instructed to de-emotionalise regarding this stuff. We're de-emotionalising for a reason, in order to do certain things a person has to reject emotions and emotional thought or else you can't function, yes we now must become Teutonic Robots. The transformation will take several months, once complete, things will happen and in rapid fashion.

The Leftists are Traitors of course....at the appropriate moment they are going to be dealt with and in severe fashion.
A massive arrest of staff in schools and universities and a thorough inquiry.

It is beginning to look like 9/11 was the beginning of World War III, and every Muslim is a potential enemy.

I am watching a documentary now about the falling man who jumped to his death rather than being burned alive.

As a Catholic, I believe suicide is a sin, but I think those who jumped had only two bad choices: to die quickly and painlessly, or die slowly and painfully. There was no rejection of life, and therefore no sin.

A massive arrest of staff in schools and universities and a thorough inquiry.

The entire plan from A to Z was worked out in intensive details months ago, it's all meticulous in detail and is ready to be en-acted literally at a moment's notice, all anyone is waiting for is the next big THING to occur and then....

We wait for the OTHER Team to strike the match darling. This of course then gives us the perfect excuse.

It is beginning to look like 9/11 was the beginning of World War III, and every Muslim is a potential enemy.

I am watching a documentary now about the falling man who jumped to his death rather than being burned alive.

As a Catholic, I believe suicide is a sin, but I think those who jumped had only two bad choices: to die quickly and painlessly, or die slowly and painfully. There was no rejection of life, and therefore no sin.

Every Muslim IS a potential enemy, even the women and children cannot be trusted.

I'm from an historically Roman Catholic Austrian Aristocratic family, many many Centuries of history....however I myself abandoned The Church of Rome and joined the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church, specifically Russian Orthodox, I'm now abandoning this, I'm abandoning ALL Organised Religion and declaring myself simply a Believer In God, a Believer In Christ.

I think all Organised Religion is now being run by The False Prophets that Christ warned us about....The False Prophets are telling us ALL religions are the same, when they're NOT....Christ warned us about this also.

Can any normal person understand why the Leftists are all moist with the anticipation of Islam in Western nations? WTF is happening in these lunatics heads?

They HATE Western Culture and Western Values THIS much? If so, why don't the Leftists just all move en masse to f-cking Islamic 7th Century crapholes and leave people like us in peace.

In that terrible situation, I would have jumped. Probably I would have to have had someone to jump with me. I think a man and a woman that day jumped together, and in true gentlemanly fashion, he held her hand as they jumped.

So, I'd jump but a gentleman would have to hold my hand, because I'd certainly be too cowardly to jump on my own, so he'd have to jump with me.

1-245x300.gif

Read the full story:

Wait...... We saw this at OWS rallies.... What's the problem?

Can any normal person understand why the Leftists are all moist with the anticipation of Islam in Western nations? WTF is happening in these lunatics heads?

They HATE Western Culture and Western Values THIS much? If so, why don't the Leftists just all move en masse to f-cking Islamic 7th Century crapholes and leave people like us in peace.
They have grooming centres of their own.

Dunno what the male leftists get.

They have grooming centres of their own.

Dunno what the male leftists get.

What the male Leftists get, is what little remains of their testicles feeding to them.

Won't they be surprised when the find out that they are not exempt?

Yes this is just how stupid the Leftists are, this is what happens when the brain contains no logic, this is what happens therefore when the brain is consumed by pathological altruism that Cultural Marxism has hammered into it.

The Leftists are still going to be saying "but we like you....we are your friends....we're all the same....we're all human....let's just chill and sing Kumbaya together...." and the Muslim savages will laugh....then the Leftists necks will ALL face the sword.

Well, let's turn back to my statement that all Muslims are potential enemies.

And I will give the sad example of my sister, who made the mistake of marrying a Muslim from Egypt.

And even though Egypt tries to suppress radical Islam, they did not suppress all of it.

My brother-in-law believed, because it is in the Koran, that he is entitled to hit my sister, because she is his wife, and he can do what he pleases him.

After repeated abuse, my brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, severely wounded her.

She didn't have her cell phone so she went door to door to ask them if she could use their phone so she could call the police. All her neighbors were Muslims, and they refused. In their twisted religion, if there is a conflict between a husband a wife, the wife is always to blame.

They got divorced and agreed that their son would be raised as a Muslim. But he goes to Catholic school so who knows how it will turn out.

When he came for Thanksgiving, I had to be the one to tell him he was not allowed to eat ham. He had no idea that ham was off limits for a Muslim.

Well, let's turn back to my statement that all Muslims are potential enemies.

And I will give the sad example of my sister, who made the mistake of marrying a Muslim from Egypt.

And even though Egypt tries to suppress radical Islam, they did not suppress all of it.

My brother-in-law believed, because it is in the Koran, that he is entitled to hit my sister, because she is his wife, and he can do what he pleases him.

After repeated abuse, my brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head, severely wounded her.

She didn't have her cell phone so she went door to door to ask them if she could use their phone so she could call the police. All her neighbors were Muslims, and they refused. In their twisted religion, if there is a conflict between a husband a wife, the wife is always to blame.

Gosh, what an awful set of situations. I hope that your sister is now okay?

Yes in Islam, women are always to blame, including if a man rapes a woman, nothing happens to him, but she often is punished by being....yes, gang-raped.

If a man commits adultery, this is okay, if a woman commits adultery, this isn't okay and she gets stoned to death.

Islam, The Religion of Peace :rolleyes-41: Islam, The Wet-Dream of International Feminists :rolleyes-41:

Look at everyone in this thread acting all high and mighty, like they've never jerked off in a pool before. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back