Germans warn of disintegration of Bosnia and blame Serbs and Russians

Typical Lithwhack response. You are worse than Hitler and Bush Junior.
down to golden horde
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Ivan you are in delirium , still we support all Moscow foes
Typical Lithwhack mentality. You claim you didn't like Soviet occupation but you supported Stalin. Now, the USSR no longer exists and Russia isn't Communist any longer but you still mean-mouth them. People who criticise everyone else have an inferiority complex. Lithuania is a tiny speck of land with useless people who are in the shadow of the successful Poles and Latvians. Even Darius and Girėnas were losers.

Lithuania is a tiny speck of land with useless people who are in the shadow of the successful Poles and Latvians. Even Darius and Girėnas were losers
Latvians? What makes the Latvians successful? In comparison with Lithuania, at least?

It's fashionable among the American right these days to take sides for autocratic terror regimes like Putin's Russia and his allies. Their idol Trump sucked up into Putin's ass and licked his balls, because he wants to turn America into an autocratic shithole like Russia is.

Yuck. If only McCarthy had known that in the 50s. Too bad we can't bring him back now to cleanse the American right of these totalitarian traitors.

It's fashionable among the American right these days to take sides for autocratic terror regimes like Putin's Russia and his allies. Their idol Trump sucked up into Putin's ass and licked his balls, because he wants to turn America into an autocratic shithole like Russia is.

Yuck. If only McCarthy had known that in the 50s. Too bad we can't bring him back now to cleanse the American right of these totalitarian traitors.
Well, I want to remind you it was Germany that pushed for 'pragmatic' approach toward Russia despite all those European sanctions since 2014. Gas pipeline, Siemens' turbines in occupied Crimea, the policy of 'appeasement" so on.

Well, I want to remind you it was Germany that pushed for 'pragmatic' approach toward Russia despite all those European sanctions since 2014. Gas pipeline, Siemens' turbines in occupied Crimea, the policy of 'appeasement" so on.

Yeah, our government sucks in these regards. But there is a difference between sucking misguided policies and a full fledged attempt to team up with autocratic tyrants as Trump did.

Yeah, our government sucks in these regards. But there is a difference between sucking misguided policies and a full fledged attempt to team up with autocratic tyrants as Trump did.
I don't want to be a Trump's advocate, but I should admit that it was the Trump administration that imposed sanctions on NS2 and delivered weapons to Ukrainian Army.

Typical Lithwhack mentality. You claim you didn't like Soviet occupation but you supported Stalin. Now, the USSR no longer exists and Russia isn't Communist any longer but you still mean-mouth them. People who criticise everyone else have an inferiority complex. Lithuania is a tiny speck of land with useless people who are in the shadow of the successful Poles and Latvians. Even Darius and Girėnas were losers.

...... If only McCarthy had known that in the 50s. Too bad we can't bring him back now to cleanse the American right of these totalitarian traitors.
McCarthy didn't cleanse America of any traitors.

* Hitler went down the line picking out Jews, "Traitor, Traitor, Traitor!"

Stalin went down the line picking out people with ambition, "Traitor, Traitor, Traitor!"

* Pol Pot went down the line picking out people with an education, "Traitor, Traitor, Traitor!"

* McCarthy went down the line picking out writers & actors, "Traitor, Traitor, Traitor!"

Megalomania is the death of Democracy.

That was more than 70 years ago and committed by Stalin. The USSR doesn't even exist anymore and Stalin & Communism are dead. So, here we are today and little Lithwhackia has joined and participated in NATO, the organization that illegally invaded Irak on a bald-faced lie of WMD's. Invaded, tortured, raped, and murdered more than 1 million innocent men, women, and children. In other words, the very same treachery that Stalin and Hilter meted out. But Lithwackia doesn't care about that. It just wants to kiss the buttocks of "the big boys" by doing exactly what Fascists have always done. Lithwackia is home of the pussies with their trousers down to their ankles begging, "Rape me. rape me!" :777:

That was more than 70 years ago and committed by Stalin. The USSR doesn't even exist anymore and Stalin & Communism are dead. So, here we are today and little Lithwhackia has joined and participated in NATO, the organization that illegally invaded Irak on a bald-faced lie of WMD's. Invaded, tortured, raped, and murdered more than 1 million innocent men, women, and children. In other words, the very same treachery that Stalin and Hilter meted out. But Lithwackia doesn't care about that. It just wants to kiss the buttocks of "the big boys" by doing exactly what Fascists have always done. Lithwackia is home of the pussies with their trousers down to their ankles begging, "Rape me. rape me!" :777:
Ivan, do you know that your bamboo empire is a mongol ulus?

the Golden Horde: The Mongol Impact....​

https://books.google.se › books

Charles J. Halperin · 1987 · ‎History
Muscovite bureaucratic paper followed Mongol formats.” All bureaucratic language is stylized, of course, but there is no question of...

Forum List

Back