German school forces children to chant Allahu Akbar

Pupils at a primary school were forced to chant “Allahu Akhbar” and “there is no God but Allah”, an appalled father has claimed. The father of the pupil at the girl’s primary school in German ski resort Garmisch-Partenkirchen discovered that his daughter had been forced to learn the Islamic prayer when he discovered a handout she had been given. He claimed she had been
German school forces children to chant 'Allahu Akbar'...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to America like it or not. In fact is already going on. How long before your kid gets infected , how long before the liberal trendy's figure it out if they can ever figure it out. They have no regard for human life and the morons wanting wide open borders you are dumber than a cow and a box of rocks . You idiots will have this blood on your hands for being so dumbed down by the MSM lies and you feel for it all, you will open the flood gates if Hillary gets in there.

Well if it isn't heil hitler, than it's ala akbar. One person making a bs claim is all you got their good buddy.

Lol. What a retarded drone. This did of course not happen the way it is presented.

Even if it did happen this way its one school in Germany. Wake me when it becomes a fad in Germany before becoming Chicken Little and claiming its coming to the US.

YEAH KEEP BACK PEDDLING......
School Apologizes After Students Pray to Allah on Field Trip to Mosque
School Apologizes After Students Pray To Allah On Field Trip To Mosque
Why would I be back pedaling? The participated in a prayer. Why does that scare you?

This was interesting but your tinfoil hat fears are amusing.
Learn how to RESEARCH and ENTER SEARCH ASS HAT maybe then you won't stay an uninformed undereducated moron.

View attachment 95455
So you assume that one school in germany means its going to become a national fad here in the US? Are you really that stupid and paranoid?
You seriously can't fix STUPId, did you see the ARTICLES I POSTED WHERE IT IS HAPPENING HERE FOOL!!
I saw the articles from people just as stupid as you are. What about it?

So you have not noticed all the bombings, murders, attacks, threats, hatred and intolerance the Islamic world has waged against Europe and America? Do you think these devils who torture and murder children in the M.E. are not plotting to do worse to us? You are the proverbial frog in the pan of water where the temperature rises one degree a day and he hasn't the first clue he is about to be destroyed himself.

This was interesting but your tinfoil hat fears are amusing.
Learn how to RESEARCH and ENTER SEARCH ASS HAT maybe then you won't stay an uninformed undereducated moron.

View attachment 95455
So you assume that one school in germany means its going to become a national fad here in the US? Are you really that stupid and paranoid?
You seriously can't fix STUPId, did you see the ARTICLES I POSTED WHERE IT IS HAPPENING HERE FOOL!!

So you have not noticed all the bombings, murders, attacks, threats, hatred and intolerance the Islamic world has waged against Europe and America? Do you think these devils who torture and murder children in the M.E. are not plotting to do worse to us? You are the proverbial frog in the pan of water where the temperature rises one degree a day and he hasn't the first clue he is about to be destroyed himself.
Yes I have noticed some so called Muslims reaction to european and us meddling. What of it?

Once the child has converted to islam, no matter how unknowingly, they are apostates should they stray. Their families are punished for leading the children from the true path.

All punishable by death.

Ah, so basically it's the same shtick native peoples here experienced with christianity

View attachment 95455

Yes I have noticed some so called Muslims reaction to european and us meddling. What of it?

It is an element working against the one true God.

View attachment 95455

Never mind.

That is the only answer I can come up with.

It is an element working against the one true God.

Never mind.

That is the only answer I can come up with.
How do you know its the one true god? How do you know if 50 exist?

I figured you couldnt come up with much other than something silly. Good to see you are taking my advice and not proving beyond a shadow of a doubt you are an idiot.

All muslim children should be forced to their knees and proclaim Jesus is the Son of God.

There's nothing wrong with children praying.

Once the child has converted to islam, no matter how unknowingly, they are apostates should they stray. Their families are punished for leading the children from the true path.

All punishable by death.

Ah, so basically it's the same shtick native peoples here experienced with christianity
No. The native peoples here experienced their own savagery turned back upon them. That is when indians weren't wiping out Christian indians. In 1782 indians and their white renegade friends wiped out an entire settlement of Christian indians. Oops.

I am a halfbreed. I wish that my ancestors were the noble natives so many wished they were but it just isn't true. My own people, the Iroquois were cannibals.

Sorry to abuse you of your mythology. I wish it were true.

All punishable by death.

No. The native peoples here experienced their own savagery turned back upon them. That is when indians weren't wiping out Christian indians. In 1782 indians and their white renegade friends wiped out an entire settlement of Christian indians. Oops.

I am a halfbreed. I wish that my ancestors were the noble natives so many wished they were but it just isn't true. My own people, the Iroquois were cannibals.

Sorry to abuse you of your mythology. I wish it were true.

If I only had a nickle for every american attempting to claim native blood. Too bad you know only what the power structure allowed you to learn about your nation's beginning and founding.

Forum List

Back