German mom has multicultural encounter with son's muslim 'friends'

At some point they may have to bring back these guys in Germany to handle the aggressive migrant problem.

upload_2016-3-25_21-10-30.png

At some point they may have to bring back these guys in Germany to handle the aggressive migrant problem.

View attachment 69009

Its those Nazis that are the problem, the islamonazi's. What is needed is a no nonsense approach like the Jews have in Jerusalem. Shoot to kill and ask questions later, once the muslims realise they face being killed everywhere they go they will stop coming

I feel so disturbed watching this video, and hearing the womans story. This is what is happening in all of Europe... Authorities always on the muslims side, no matter what.
I hope that poor boys mind is going to heal up soon. No child should have to go through that.

How come chaos comes everywhere where muslims are..? There must obviously be something wrong with the religion in itself, but nobody wants to admit it - cause it's racist.

It seems Germany is as fucked up as the justice system here is under the Manchurian muslim!

That must of happened around here. She said the van was from Mainz.

Lots of refugees in this area, and crime has gone way up. The Germans have put up refugees in the former US military bases and barracks. They vandalize and commit crimes all the time.

But, there are a lot of pissed off Germans. They know what bullshit is going on. Hopefully they will continue to vote out the traitor progressives, and elect people with common sense.

I feel so disturbed watching this video, and hearing the womans story. This is what is happening in all of Europe... Authorities always on the muslims side, no matter what.
I hope that poor boys mind is going to heal up soon. No child should have to go through that.

How come chaos comes everywhere where muslims are..? There must obviously be something wrong with the religion in itself, but nobody wants to admit it - cause it's racist.

It's not racist. Islam isn't a race.

Try telling that to Swedens (or all of Europes) politicians and media! lol

If we say anything bad about Islam, we will get fingers pointed at us, while people are shouting "YOU RACIST FÜCK!"

Try telling that to Swedens (or all of Europes) politicians and media! lol

If we say anything bad about Islam, we will get fingers pointed at us, while people are shouting "YOU RACIST FÜCK!"

I know; but that's their way of trying to take the heat off. Don't let anyone ever tell you Islam is a race. It's a choice. And it's a choice of murder.

Forum List

Back