Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

You lied and you damn well know that you did. I even reposted your lie
That’s just like you. Always running your mouth and never backing it up.

Question for you, let’s see if you are honest or informed. Can Nancy Pelosi request National Guard unilaterally?

Therefore Pelosi was responsible for not securing the capital.
Case in point. The person you're accusing of lying didn't make a statement on responsibility or chain of command, they were talking about whether Pelosi was notified and objected.

I know you're firing all three available synapses here but you're still coming up short on making sense.

but "what action" could Trump possibly have taken since the courts never allowed any arguments at all?
They had none to make. The had plenty of arguments in front of the cameras, but in front of the judges they sang a completely different tune.

There is absolutely no possible way to have "fake electors".
If they signed something that claimed they were the duly certified electors for the State of such-n-such. They should have put in a CYA clause that state if the election was challenged.........I think one of them did.

They had none to make. The had plenty of arguments in front of the cameras, but in front of the judges they sang a completely different tune.

If they signed something that claimed they were the duly certified electors for the State of such-n-such. They should have put in a CYA clause that state if the election was challenged.........I think one of them did.
The judge lol. Staceys sister.

While the constitution says it is the state legislatures who appoint electors
It doesn't say that.

"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct...."

They could choose to try and appoint themselves by law, but all the States have delegated that choice to the people in the election laws they passed.

Case in point. The person you're accusing of lying didn't make a statement on responsibility or chain of command, they were talking about whether Pelosi was notified and objected.

I know you're firing all three available synapses here but you're still coming up short on making sense.
Pelosi gives her ok or denial to the sergeant of arms who makes the request.

Purging voter rolls right before a special election based on flimsy evidence is voter suppression.
From people who no longer live there huh......And having a Sister judge when Stacy org on the case.

Guess you think its fine to have family rule your case huh.

From people who no longer live there huh......And having a Sister judge when Stacy org on the case.

Guess you think it’s fine to have family rule your case huh.
Corrupt republicans don’t care if they actually moved or not. It’s not about accurate voter rolls but fixing the election.

More Dodging from you.
I’m actually talking about the issue. The court case had nothing to do with Stacy Abrams. It was about republicans trying to use flimsy information to purge voter rolls right before an election. It was right to hold that up because none of that information had been properly verified.

Forum List

Back