Georgia raid on middle school teacher's home nets 61 kilos of cocaine, 1 kilo of heroin, and more

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Middle school teacher arrested in $6 million drug bust | New York Post

Georgia deputies raided a middle school teacher’s home and seized guns and $6 million in cocaine and heroin.

The teacher Karla Alvarez, 28, and two others are facing drug trafficking and gun charges following Thursday’s drug bust by local authorities in Hall County...

...Investigators executed a search warrant and found 61 kilos of cocaine, a kilo of heroin, guns and cash in the home, which Alvarez shared with Monica Pascual Brito and her brother.

Brito, 24, was arrested along with Alvarez. Ricardo Pascual Brito, 28, was being sought...

This comes less than a month after 4.2 tons of cocaine were seized by the Coast Guard:

Coast Guard offloads $125 million worth of seized cocaine in Puerto Rico

Well it's clear from this that teachers are underpaid and politicians are over paid. Have we had any drug dealing politicians since Marion Barry? Of course since he was a democrat he was re-elected as mayor after he got out of jail. Liberals are very forgiving.

Have we had any drug dealing politicians since Marion Barry?

Funny you should say that, because I only heard about the Coast Guard bust after all these videos started showing up on YouTube about Obama fleeing the country, France refusing to let the U.S. question Obama in relation to the huge cocaine bust, etc. But I haven't seen the usual outlets like Info Wars that would pick up such news yet (if they will at all), so I'm not sure what to make of it yet.

Well it's clear from this that teachers are underpaid and politicians are over paid. Have we had any drug dealing politicians since Marion Barry? Of course since he was a democrat he was re-elected as mayor after he got out of jail. Liberals are very forgiving.

There's exactly ---- hang on, lemme add it up -------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero in this story about politics or political parties.

Kinda desperate aintchya?

There's exactly ---- hang on, lemme add it up -------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero in this story about politics or political parties.

Oops, I forgot. Libs don't have a sense of humor. Go suck Rachel Maddow's dick.

Oops, I forgot. Libs don't have a sense of humor. Go suck Rachel Maddow's dick.

There's exactly ---- hang on, lemme add it up -------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero in this story about dicksucking.
Kinda desperate doncha think?

Maybe you need to go hang out by the pier. You know, get some relief.

I agree Hoss -- it was quite a leap.

Don't worry. I spanked him good. :whip:

Forum List

Back