Georgia Offered Medicaid With Work Requirement But Few Signed Up

If their spot were really that tough, they'd do what they need to do. Doesn't matter what some commie think tank dude says.

Right? I mean, any poor schmuck can get a free Obamaphone. Download a magic wand app and POOF! All the obstacles will disappear.

I think Medicaid is great for low income workers. My wife herself has been on medicaid before she married me because she made too little money at her job working. My wife always worked when she was receiving medicaid. She also got government assistance raising 6 kids. A lot of people such as my wife worked while under medicaid, it is a great program for low income workers. Now financially my wife and I are much better off and have better paying jobs thanks to Biden, but medicaid is a great program for those who struggle to make ends meets with their low paying jobs.
Thanks to Biden prices are 20% higher than when he took office. Every situation is different but this is the reality for most:

Right? I mean, any poor schmuck can get a free Obamaphone. Download a magic wand app and POOF! All the obstacles will disappear.

I seriously doubt it's more complicated than applying for a job requiring a security clearance, like a security guard at the mall.

Forum List

Back