Georgia Judge supeonas Obama

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Any and all certified birth records including a long form birth certificate.

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Certified passport records

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

So does Obama have to do this?

Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Any and all certified birth records including a long form birth certificate.

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Certified passport records

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

So does Obama have to do this?

He did have that wrong SS # thing going on. So maybe this will get to the bottom of that?

di-HM2H.jpg

These assholes looking to get Obama stricken from the ballots in their states need to be told in no uncertain terms that the election results from their state will not be counted if they do so.

These assholes looking to get Obama stricken from the ballots in their states need to be told in no uncertain terms that the election results from their state will not be counted if they do so.

You can tell them that all you want, but it won't happen because it would be illegal to not count them.

Regardless, this case has no merit anyway, so Obama will be on the ballot.

Already been done.infact,all states require this info. After having lived in the NE for years seeing commie drivel i love georgia!!!!!

You can tell them that all you want, but it won't happen because it would be illegal to not count them.

I live in georgia,and hes NOT on the ballot,nor will be until he legitimizes himself.

Gotta love those activist judges.
When will you birthers get a life? Obama was born here, get over it.

I live in georgia,and hes NOT on the ballot,nor will be until he legitimizes himself.

Are you for real??

:lol:

Are you for real??

Yes.secretary of state kemp will NOT allow him on ballot until he ptoduces the long form for real,not one that i can separate vector layers from on paintshop pro.

Are you for real??

Yes.secretary of state kemp will NOT allow him on ballot until he ptoduces the long form for real,not one that i can separate vector layers from on paintshop pro.

Hawaii is hardly going to send them the original and the USSC will won't allow such a slap at the integrity of one state by another, so sorry you lose again.

Hell....they (must) actually think they're rattling Obama's cage.....and, people think there's no humor in politics!!

obama-laughing.jpg

Deputy Chief of the Office of State Administrative Hearing has power to subpoena a sitting president and the records of another state?

Who knew?

Already been done.infact,all states require this info. After having lived in the NE for years seeing commie drivel i love georgia!!!!!
Could Teabaggers (in-general) actually believe he (first) entered politics, without the appropriate-credentials???!!!

That's what's always baffled me.....that any collection of people could (actually) be that brain-dead.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Just when you think right wingers are so fucking stupid, you find out they are much worse.

Could Teabaggers (in-general) actually believe he (first) entered politics, without the appropriate-credentials???!!!

That's what's always baffled me.....that any collection of people could (actually) be that brain-dead.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

When he went to school in Indonesia he was listed as an Indonesian citizen and his name was Barry Soretoro. There has been nothing to prove he legally changed his name back to Barrack Hussein Obama. And according to someone else he's had 2 different social security numbers. Seems suspecious to me, but I really doubt anything will come of it.

When he went to school in Indonesia he was listed as an Indonesian citizen and his name was Barry Soretoro. There has been nothing to prove he legally changed his name back to Barrack Hussein Obama. And according to someone else he's had 2 different social security numbers. Seems suspecious to me, but I really doubt anything will come of it.

It’s not suspicious at all, and irrelevant given the fact he was born in the US and is consequently a citizen; minor children can’t lose their citizenship as a consequent of his parents’ actions:

F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship

Unless one has evidence Obama renounced his citizenship pursuant to Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, such statements are unfounded idiocy.

As an aside, Obama and his supporters thank you and others for keeping this nonsense alive, and consequently improving his reelection chances.

Forum List

Back