Georgia Judge supeonas Obama

These assholes looking to get Obama stricken from the ballots in their states need to be told in no uncertain terms that the election results from their state will not be counted if they do so.

Already been done.infact,all states require this info. After having lived in the NE for years seeing commie drivel i love georgia!!!!!
Could Teabaggers (in-general) actually believe he (first) entered politics, without the appropriate-credentials???!!!

That's what's always baffled me.....that any collection of people could (actually) be that brain-dead.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

One does not have to be born in the US to run for any office EXCEPT President and Vice President. All one need do is provfe they are a resident of a State for State office and prove how long they have been IN the States for Congress.

Wrong, Gunny, in that one has to be born as an American citizen. McCain was born outside of the U.S. to American parents.

This is pure, unadulterated BS. This crap all started before he won in 2008, don't you think by now that the RW Fascists should have seen they're whizzing in the wind? He's a legal citizen no matter what the RW Fascists would like to think. Get over yourselves. You're making us all look as stupid as you are.

Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Any and all certified birth records including a long form birth certificate.

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Certified passport records

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

So does Obama have to do this?
This is what happens when a potus is not honest about his qualifications and citizenship.

This is pure, unadulterated BS. This crap all started before he won in 2008, don't you think by now that the RW Fascists should have seen they're whizzing in the wind? He's a legal citizen no matter what the RW Fascists would like to think. Get over yourselves. You're making us all look as stupid as you are.
We don't need to help the idiot libtards look stupid, you guys are experts at that. If obamaturd has nothing to hide, why does he hide all his documents? Why did he not come up with a birth certificate from the start? Because he couldn't that is why. By the way, the fascists are on the left.

Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Any and all certified birth records including a long form birth certificate.

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Certified passport records

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

So does Obama have to do this?
This is what happens when a potus is not honest about his qualifications and citizenship.

He is more qualified than you, in birth and merit and qualification and experience.

These assholes looking to get Obama stricken from the ballots in their states need to be told in no uncertain terms that the election results from their state will not be counted if they do so.

Already been done.infact,all states require this info. After having lived in the NE for years seeing commie drivel i love georgia!!!!!

Go back to the 1950's grandpa.

43 years old,i.am. Plus,im a delegate in the 8th district for the GOP,i have that pull at least,and as long as he doesnt produce valid identity,he will not have a chance in hell on being on the ballot,dems and conservs down here are UNANIMOUS on this.

OK this has gone on long enough, any state that was a former JimCrow state is required to clear ANY change in their election law through Washington, I am certain these assholes in Ga. looking to kick Obama off the ballot knows this, if they end up leaving him off the ballot anyway the FEC will not certify the election results. They are playing chicken with the votes of all of their citizens and may very well cost the republican candidate those 15 votes that they will get from Ga. if they just leave well enough alone.

43 years old,i.am. Plus,im a delegate in the 8th district for the GOP,i have that pull at least,and as long as he doesnt produce valid identity,he will not have a chance in hell on being on the ballot,dems and conservs down here are UNANIMOUS on this.

:lol: You are goofy, son.

No,its in the state law books,and states have constitutional rights to keep the federal government in check. God bless georgia.

God will indeed bless Georgia so that pubs and dems like you have no influence on these matters.

Im a foundation national reform party leader siding with the GOP and conserv dems on this. If some private person needs three forms of ID to apply for a job,then a commie attempting reelection should damn well have legit citizenship.

No,its in the state law books,and states have constitutional rights to keep the federal government in check. God bless georgia.

Where did you get that nonsense – and don’t say the ‘10th Amendment,’ because that’s not what it says.

Otherwise it’s the Federal courts that have been forced to keep the states in check, particularly with regard to voting rights.

Im a foundation national reform party leader siding with the GOP and conserv dems on this. If some private person needs three forms of ID to apply for a job,then a commie attempting reelection should damn well have legit citizenship.

You’re clearly an idiot.

Is this for real?

------------------------------------------

Yes. The Jew Hater Obama and his racist buddies are being subpeonad one by one.

Forum List

Back