Georgia goes to Newt

He had to win there to stay in, so ultimately this helps Mitt keep the vote split.

Best outcome of the night would have been Newt losing there. He's a nonfactor at this point and only in out of spite. If he were out of the race, Santorum might have had a chance.

He had to win there to stay in, so ultimately this helps Mitt keep the vote split.

Best outcome of the night would have been Newt losing there. He's a nonfactor at this point and only in out of spite. If he were out of the race, Santorum might have had a chance.
Romney projected to win Vermont.

Romney projected to win Vermont.

Cant say im very surprised there.

He was expected to win Georgia Virginia and Ohio are the big races tonight.

Other than the delegate count, how is Virginia the big races?

Other than the delegate count, how is Virginia the big races?
No Republican has won the Presidency without Ohio in ___ years. Virginia, I do not know why it is one of the "big states" except for delegates.

Well then Georgia goes to the global War Mongers, the creators of UN AGENDA 21. The ones that want most of the people in the world dead.

Well then Georgia goes to the global War Mongers, the creators of UN AGENDA 21. The ones that want most of the people in the world dead.

I hate to break this to you, but I dont think your choice is going to win a single state tonight. Could be wrong. But his track record so far isn't so great.

Bottom line is Mittens will be the candidate but won't have the delegates when the time comes.

The very few Old Guard that are left in the GObP/pub party as well as the idiot baggers don't like him and don't want him any more than the rw voters do.

The onnly thing Mittens has going for him is Grover Norquist's support because Mit doesn't come with his own set of balls. He'll be using Grover's for the duration.

Bottom line is Mittens will be the candidate but won't have the delegates when the time comes.

The very few Old Guard that are left in the GObP/pub party as well as the idiot baggers don't like him and don't want him any more than the rw voters do.

The onnly thing Mittens has going for him is Grover Norquist's support because Mit doesn't come with his own set of balls. He'll be using Grover's for the duration.
Romney has the party leadership, as T has posted.

You answered your own question the delegate count.

But we know it's a Romney win. We've known it for months.
Because the Republican Blueblood Elites want it that way as they ask more Americans to join them...

I sense another McCain debacle...

...I will Rejoice if I'm wrong and see obama packing....

Please both Newt and Santorum could have gotten on the ballot if they put the effort in.

Because the Republican Blueblood Elites want it that way as they ask more Americans to join them...

Please both Newt and Santorum could have gotten on the ballot if they put the effort in.
Sure they can. They need to stop being distracted...

Some talking heads have noted Santorum might take heat because of his failure to have the operation necessary to get on the Va. ballot

Forum List

Back