Georgia goes to Newt

Bottom line is Mittens will be the candidate but won't have the delegates when the time comes.

The very few Old Guard that are left in the GObP/pub party as well as the idiot baggers don't like him and don't want him any more than the rw voters do.

The onnly thing Mittens has going for him is Grover Norquist's support because Mit doesn't come with his own set of balls. He'll be using Grover's for the duration.
Romney has the party leadership, as T has posted.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Bottom line is Mittens will be the candidate but won't have the delegates when the time comes.

The very few Old Guard that are left in the GObP/pub party as well as the idiot baggers don't like him and don't want him any more than the rw voters do.

The onnly thing Mittens has going for him is Grover Norquist's support because Mit doesn't come with his own set of balls. He'll be using Grover's for the duration.
Romney has the party leadership, as T has posted.

Yeah, that's what I said.
Its going around Luddly. ; )

Because the Republican Blueblood Elites want it that way as they ask more Americans to join them...

I sense another McCain debacle...

...I will Rejoice if I'm wrong and see obama packing....

Please both Newt and Santorum could have gotten on the ballot if they put the effort in.
Some talking heads have noted Santorum might take heat because of his failure to have the operation necessary to get on the Va. ballot

Newt did too. so voter there have two legal choices...Romney...and Ron Paul.

Please both Newt and Santorum could have gotten on the ballot if they put the effort in.
Some talking heads have noted Santorum might take heat because of his failure to have the operation necessary to get on the Va. ballot

I READ Newt didn't try; Santorum didn't file as required. Not an example of Santorum's worthiness, each county requires 1,2,3,4...................

I READ Newt didn't try; Santorum didn't file as required. Not an example of Santorum's worthiness, each county requires 1,2,3,4...................
Is as it is...they didn't meet it regardless and water under the bridge.

Forum List

Back