Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

Sure, I have no problem with churches getting involved in partisan politics. Do you?

Duh, yes I do - until they lose their tax-exempt status.

Liar. If that was a black church bus, you would have no problem with it.

Really? I don't ever remember complaining about any church bus taking voters to the polls.

White voters can generally get their own asses to the polls. They don't need a church bus. But if they did, and you heard about it, you would complain, and you know it.

So quit fucking whining and raise some funds to take old white Republicans to vote, loser.

There's nothing stopping you from doing the same thing.
You mean besides the media claiming he is creating a klan rally and subsequently getting him fired for his job?

Using government funds, to get the voters there,

Why is this a bad thing, not that it seems that it happened.

using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

So, what you are saying is that if someone is being driven to the polling place by a partisan they do not deserve to vote?

No doubt. I think mass transit should be free when voting.
I think there should be a national election day -- held on a weekend -- to insure we get as much voter participation as possible ----- but then again, I am not a conservative, so the thought of more people voting doesn't frighten me like it does conservatives...no matter what lip service they pay to that idea..

Duh, yes I do - until they lose their tax-exempt status.

Really? I don't ever remember complaining about any church bus taking voters to the polls.

White voters can generally get their own asses to the polls. They don't need a church bus. But if they did, and you heard about it, you would complain, and you know it.

So quit fucking whining and raise some funds to take old white Republicans to vote, loser.

You mean besides the media claiming he is creating a klan rally and subsequently getting him fired for his job?
When have you folks cared about what the media does??

And no one would claim it was a klan rally unless the klan declared it a rally....but that is a personal problem if that is your fear....

Do you believe White Votes Matter?

I believe every vote matters and that we should always err on the side of the voter.

Do you believe these people would allow such a group to exist without being branded white supremacists?

Probably not, but that does not excuse the actions of the government in this case.

You do realize that this bus left the white senior citizens at the nursing home, right?

I am sure you have a link to white people being prohibited from getting on the bus...
You mean BLACK VOTES MATTER is going to risk being overrun by the vast majority of seniors who are actually white?

LOL

Sure moron.

The fact that they claim to be “non-partisan” like it excuses the racial angle or like the racial angle no longer even matters proves that every single person on the bus going to vote was black.

Otherwise the whole story about black seniors being forced off the bus wouldn’t just be about black seniors.

Again I prove that I can easily inform the majority of this forum by simply analyzing the details in a slightly more than elementary manner.

Georgia Mayor Compares ‘Black Voters Matter’ To Suicide Cult Amid Bus Controversy

“Better check that Koolaid,” Bartow Mayor Robert Morris wrote days after county officials ordered elderly black voters off a bus headed to the polls.

A mayor in Jefferson County, Georgia, where officials ordered dozens of black elderly voters off a bus headed for the polls earlier this week, posted an apparently racist message on the Facebook page of Black Voters Matter.

Bartow Mayor Robert Morris on Wednesday wrote that Black Voters Matter, a nonpartisan organization that encourages black people to vote, should “check that Koolaid you are serving up,” as first reported by ThinkProgress.

“It is utterly reprehensible that your group maintains that all black voters should vote for a black candidate just because they are the same color as you,” Morris wrote on the since-deleted post.

“A man named Jim Jones once ran an organization like that,” he continued in an apparent reference to the religious cult leader who directed his followers to commit a mass murder-suicide in 1978.

5bc892c42200000f03dd9d5e.png

Georgia Mayor Compares 'Black Voters Matter' To Suicide Cult Amid Bus Controversy

Wow! Just wow! How do such neanderthals ever get voted into office?

And you wonder why they would stop a bus load of elderly black voters

Evidently, to prevent them from committing suicide

I believe every vote matters and that we should always err on the side of the voter.

Do you believe these people would allow such a group to exist without being branded white supremacists?

Probably not, but that does not excuse the actions of the government in this case.

You do realize that this bus left the white senior citizens at the nursing home, right?

I am sure you have a link to white people being prohibited from getting on the bus...
You mean BLACK VOTES MATTER is going to risk being overrun by the vast majority of seniors who are actually white?

LOL

Sure moron.

The fact that they claim to be “non-partisan” like it excuses the racial angle or like the racial angle no longer even matters proves that every single person on the bus going to vote was black.

Otherwise the whole story about black seniors being forced off the bus wouldn’t just be about black seniors.

Again I prove that I can easily inform the majority of this forum by simply analyzing the details in a slightly more than elementary manner.
You have only proved that you fully support white supremacy in anyway possible as long as you can do it without coming off as overtly racist -- and you keep failing....

And no one would claim it was a klan rally unless the klan declared it a rally....but that is a personal problem if that is your fear....
No one claimed unite the right was a klan rally except the media.

No one in the Tea Party claimed that they were starting a klan rally, but that didn’t stop MSNBC and CNN and the NAACP and the Democratic members of Congress from claiming they were simply because they believe white voices and white votes DON’T matter.

If every white person had a healthy self esteem and a healthy sense of pride in their culture and ancestry there would not be a Democratic Party for black people to vote for. That is why EVERYONE on the modern left seeks to restrict and prevent the right of assembly and the freedom of association for white people.

LOL

Sure moron.

You have only proved that you fully support white supremacy in anyway possible as long as you can do it without coming off as overtly racist -- and you keep failing....
Says the idiot with a black supremacist in his avatar....

LOL

Sure moron.

Then you don't know what black supremacy is -- but I don't expect a closet racist to know that....

No one in the Tea Party claimed that they were starting a klan rally, but that didn’t stop MSNBC and CNN and the NAACP and the Democratic members of Congress from claiming they were simply because they believe white voices and white votes DON’T matter.

If every white person had a healthy self esteem and a healthy sense of pride in their culture and ancestry there would not be a Democratic Party for black people to vote for. That is why EVERYONE on the modern left seeks to restrict and prevent the right of assembly and the freedom of association for white people.
Like I said, keep on trying to defend white supremacy.......you will keep failing and having hissy fits and blaming the media for holding the mirror to your face....

The person who organized the rally is a self admitted white supremacist.....

LOL

Sure moron.

Then you don't know what black supremacy is -- but I don't expect a closet racist to know that....
Every uppity white person is a “closet racist” to idiots like you.

It is not racist to defend your people from unprovoked attacks and to seek to punish those who perpetrated that attack, it is called being in a NORMAL state of mind.

If you think it is strange to see white people sticking up for themselves then it only proves how badly white people suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

Like I said, keep on trying to defend white supremacy.......you will keep failing and having hissy fits and blaming the media for holding the mirror to your face....

The person who organized the rally is a self admitted white supremacist.....
No, he is a self admitted pro-white advocate.

Meanwhile all of the black groups and all the Hispanic groups are run by racists and the so called “anti-racists” don’t give a fuck.

Yes, obstructing Black people from voting is a Georgia tradition

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?

Why would it be partisan?
You don’t think blacks vote independently?

Why are you too much of a pussy to answer a simple question?

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?
The better question is:
Do you believe that blocking registered voters from voting is voter supression?

Voters have a right to vote. How they arrive at their polling place is irrelevant.

Using government funds, to get the voters there, using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

Not to mention the always important factor of calling out libs on their bullshit.

Our county government provides transportation for seniors to get to the polls

Nothing illegal in it

LOL

Sure moron.

Please provide the evidence that the vast majority of seniors at the Jefferson County Leisure Center are white and were left off the bus.

LOL

Sure moron.

Please provide the evidence that the vast majority of seniors at the Jefferson County Leisure Center are white and were left off the bus.
Black seniors are a tiny minority of the senior population. Look up the demographics some time.

Every senior center has tons of white people.

Why would it be partisan?
You don’t think blacks vote independently?

Why are you too much of a pussy to answer a simple question?

Of course it is nonpartisan

If they kicked anyone off the bus who intended to vote Republican it would be partisan

You don’t think black people are capable of deciding who they want to vote for?
I never realized you were so racist

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

Your denial of their partisanship is insanely dishonest.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.

It is unlawful to use COUNTY FUNDED FACILITIES TO FACILITATE OBVIOUSLY PARTISAN POLITICAL PANDERING. (Actually, it doesn't even have to be all that obvious...just probable)

So simple a 5 year old could understand it. Why is it Progs here can't?

Can these Leftist fruitcakes even understand English?

There is nothing partisan about black people voting

What is partisan is suppressing the vote

That does not make sense. If the vote in question is not partisan, then neither action would be partisan.

IF it is partisan, then both actions would be partisan.

You are just a lying troll.
WTF are you babbling about Klan Boy?

Black people voting is not partisan.......blocking their vote is

No one is blocking anyone from voting. Get real you idiot.
Republican voter suppression blocks thousands from voting or just makes it so inconvenient that people just walk away

You want to get dem voters to the polls? Use you own damn bus and don't pretend you aren't doing what you are doing.

AND, don't be a rude fucking asshole, when you get called on your bullshit.

Own it. Maybe even apologize.

using an organization that claims to be non-partisan but is completely partisan, is relevant.

So, what you are saying is that if someone is being driven to the polling place by a partisan they do not deserve to vote?
Nope. I did not say that. DId you see that? If so, seek medical attention.

Nope. I did not say that. DId you see that? If so, seek medical attention.

Then why is it relevant?

LOL

Sure moron.

Black seniors are a tiny minority of the senior population. Look up the demographics some time.

Every senior center has tons of white people.

Once again, please provide the evidence that the vast majority of seniors at the Jefferson County Leisure Center are white and were left off the bus.

Some senior centers have tons of white people others have none, all depends on the location

Forum List

Back