GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVE 2012,will be PASSING!!!

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Dear members of this board,
Recently,i posted about an initiative that supports tough anti-immigration laws.replacing illegal migrant workers with nonviolent prisoners and parolees.

I PROVE THAT AN AVERAGE CITIZEN WITH IDEAS CAN WORK.
i sent this proposal to the governors office,state reps office,state senators,and the secretary of states office. Not only did it get noticed,but...i received an email from Nathan Deal directly,if anyone questions the voracity of it,ill share it with anyone who questions the integrity..

Governor Deal stated,and i quote...
"at best,it could offer tremendous solutions to the workforce in georgia,at least, a sincere partial benefit for the integrity of the american workforce.."

Not only that,he encouraged me to send a platform of it to the us senators...

• Banned
Surveys were conducted with my economic numbers and the department of corrections,and verify my solution is a win win.

• Banned
Governor encouraged me to also go to the federal level,because,in his words,immigration reform requires cooperation,not cobflict of interests at the federal level.

• Banned
This could be a model for the country to fpllow....eliminate the NATIONAL NEED for illegal migrant workers.

Sounds like you're fighting a good fight. I hope it does get pushed through.
It's kind of funny that no one from the left is posting on this thread saying that you're a racist or asks the question on why you hate America.

• Banned
No ones challenging it,meister,i got braggin rights,would you like to see the email?

It's kind of funny that no one from the left is posting on this thread saying that you're a racist or asks the question on why you hate America.

I for one have already explained why it is a stupid plan but blood sucker insists that there are enough prisoners to replace all the farm workers.

I for one have already explained why it is a stupid plan but blood sucker insists that there are enough prisoners to replace all the farm workers.

I think it's a good idea, and if there isn't enough labor from the prisons....it just might be enough with the legal migrants that come to this country for employment. just sayin.....

Think about the workforce a bunch of drug addicted prisoners would make, they would not care about picking a damned thing, they would be looking for a way to get drugs. It would be a huge security risk not to mention the expense of transport and guarding them against escape. There are guaranteed to be escapes and you have the expense of looking for them and the subsequent crimes they would commit. The whole thing would turn out to be a huge expense to the taxpayers with no return from people being employed and spending.

Think about the workforce a bunch of drug addicted prisoners would make, they would not care about picking a damned thing, they would be looking for a way to get drugs. It would be a huge security risk not to mention the expense of transport and guarding them against escape. There are guaranteed to be escapes and you have the expense of looking for them and the subsequent crimes they would commit. The whole thing would turn out to be a huge expense to the taxpayers with no return from people being employed and spending.

Not all prisoners would qualify for this, Occupied. Agriculture would be paying the prisons for the labor, don't be naive. The rest of your drivel is just that, drivel and speculation on your part, not worth the effort to even retort your premise. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back