George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

There were witnesses that saw Martin pounding Zimmerman's head into the payment. It seems your recall of the events that night is somewhat inaccurate.

There was ONE guy that made that claim, so get your lie straight. It seems yours are, go back an actual look at what took place.

Readd about it then and have reread about it now.

The forensics back up Zimmerman's story. Sorry you disagree with the facts.

The forensics backed up Roy Bryant and JW Milam as well. How did the forensic keep Delabeckwith out of prison for so long.

The forensics didn't bode well for Bryant and Milam and their story. How many cases do you want to add to this one? I'll address only Martin and Zimmerman, if you want to start another thread about the others, be my guest.

Funny how you guys want to claim how JUST the Justice System is, as long as, it is in your favor.

Never claimed it was just, I said the forensics backed up Zimmerman's story. You keep twisting my words. The forensics didn't back up Bryant and Milam. The fact they weren't convicted was a wrong decision in my opinion however, I wasn't a juror there or in the Zimmerman case.

You have any proof? It seems all you have is made up stories, ignorance and bigotry.

The bigotry is coming from you cowards claiming that a 208lb, 28 yr old couldn't handle a 160lb, 17yr old.

Actually, Zimmerman did handle Martin and that's what the liberal problem was with him.

Martin , as an African American youth, was a sacred cow and could not be touched.

However, the lib plan fell apart. A jury found Zimmerman innocent as a Newborn Babe

Well you are a bitch and definitely not a man if you need a gun in a fist fight with a 160lb teenager.

Actually, it wasn't a fist fight, it was a gun fight.

And Martin may have called himself the "No Limit N Word", but he just showed himself to be pretty stupid for bringing only his fists to a gun fight.

Wow there is no shame in you racist, he wasn't looking trouble it found him and the trouble was a coward with a gun.

That's not what the jury of his peers found.

In actuality, Martin attacked Zimmerman. The reason was obvious, it was an attempted Gay-Bashing that when awry.

According to the fat broad that testified, Martin called Zimmerman a creepy "ass-cracker", "ass-cracker" is clearly a homophobic slur.

Which aligns with Zimmerman's story and the injuries to Zimmerman. The forensics line up very well with Zimmerman's story. There was little evidence to convict Zimmerman on and that is why he wasn't charged right away. The feds with Obama pushing for charges, could not charge him with anything.
All that was wanted was an investigation.

And even after an investigation and a trial, you are still not happy. Want to try again?

They already investigated and they found nothing. So they investigated again until they forced the prosecution to go to court with a case they could not win because there was no real evidence of Zimmerman committing a crime. Just as with the case in Ferguson the Feds wanted a verdict of guilty and were hell bent on getting one. The role of government is not force it's weight on innocent people, it is to be fair.

Were Roy Bryant and JW Milam innocent as well?

Didn't they admit they were guilty?

Were they found guilty in a Court of Law?

Unfortunately they were found not guilty. They should have been because the evidence was there. In the Zimmerman case the evidence was not there.

The bigotry is coming from you cowards claiming that a 208lb, 28 yr old couldn't handle a 160lb, 17yr old.

Actually, Zimmerman did handle Martin and that's what the liberal problem was with him.

Martin , as an African American youth, was a sacred cow and could not be touched.

However, the lib plan fell apart. A jury found Zimmerman innocent as a Newborn Babe

Well you are a bitch and definitely not a man if you need a gun in a fist fight with a 160lb teenager.

And Martin may have called himself the "No Limit N Word", but he just showed himself to be pretty stupid for bringing only his fists to a gun fight.

Wow there is no shame in you racist, he wasn't looking trouble it found him and the trouble was a coward with a gun.

In actuality, Martin attacked Zimmerman. The reason was obvious, it was an attempted Gay-Bashing that when awry.

According to the fat broad that testified, Martin called Zimmerman a creepy "ass-cracker", "ass-cracker" is clearly a homophobic slur.

How do you know it was gay bashing? This is the first I have heard of this.

How would you interpret the term "ass-cracker" if it isn't a gay bashing.

He looked suspicious... wearing a hoodie hiding the face, if you don’t like being watched don’t act suspicious.. we live in a free country.. he had a right to be suspicious Zimmerman had a right to follow

It was raining dumbass, besides tell me law book says wearing hoodie makes you look suspicious. Oh that is the racist rule made up for black folks. What right did he have to stalk an innocent person?
Can i walk around in a white hooded rope in the hood with out being harassed ??

So now a black kid wearing a hoodie is equal to folks like you wearing your Klan hood. Smfh.
Black men in hoodies have killed more blacks then white men in white hoodies.. why are you so racist?

Prove it.
You are in some
Deep democrat sleep lol wake up haha

There was ONE guy that made that claim, so get your lie straight. It seems yours are, go back an actual look at what took place.

The forensics backed up Roy Bryant and JW Milam as well. How did the forensic keep Delabeckwith out of prison for so long.

The forensics didn't bode well for Bryant and Milam and their story. How many cases do you want to add to this one? I'll address only Martin and Zimmerman, if you want to start another thread about the others, be my guest.

Funny how you guys want to claim how JUST the Justice System is, as long as, it is in your favor.

Never claimed it was just, I said the forensics backed up Zimmerman's story. You keep twisting my words. The forensics didn't back up Bryant and Milam. The fact they weren't convicted was a wrong decision in my opinion however, I wasn't a juror there or in the Zimmerman case.

No one shred of evidence proved who started that altercation and there was much of the forensics were left out. Alot of questions went unanswered.

Do you have evidence that Zimmerman started it? The physical evidence shows that Zimmerman never hit him once.

If that is the case the physical evidence proves the same for Trayvon
Nope, the cuts on Zimmermans face and head clearly show that isnt true, not to mention the eyewitness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding him". It is a proven fact that Trayvon was violently assaulting Zimmerman. Of course you would have known that if you actually knew the facts of the case.

Actually it's not a proven fact. So Trayvon must have been wearing gloves since NONE of Zimmerman's DNA was found on his hands. Maybe he washed his hands b4 the coward shot him.
His knuckles were busted up from hitting Zimmerman.

That's a lie, autopsy showed a small scratch on his left ring finger and no abrasions to his knuckles. See OMara knew all he had to do was stack the jury with white racist and the coward would walk.
Lie!

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wftv...lts-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

No one shred of evidence proved who started that altercation and there was much of the forensics were left out. Alot of questions went unanswered.

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman. The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

Because it could not be proven who started the altercation is the reason Zimmerman walked. The fact he is suing Martin's family is absolutely wrong.

People call you "ass Hole" is that gay?

The problem was Martin was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman pulled the trigger. The path of the bullet, Martin's clothes hanging a couple inches away from his body was consistent with Martin being on top. The path of the bullet was consistent with Martin be on top of Zimmerman. The injuries on the back of Zimmerman's head was consistent with his head being pounded against the pavement.

Because it could not be proven who started the altercation is the reason Zimmerman walked. The fact he is suing Martin's family is absolutely wrong.

Zimmerman is being repped by Larry Klayman in his suit. There is a recent book out claiming that the prosecution of Zimmerman was based on fake evidence and Zimmerman's name was defamed.

That's really the basis of the lawsuit, not what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.

People call you "ass Hole" is that gay?

No they don't. But what does a bodily orifice have to do with someone's Sexual Preference? Jorge was called and "ass cracker"

Evidently it has become clear. A person could go armed & harass and insult Trumpettes until they try to punch them, then I can kill them Scott free.

Zimmerman is being repped by Larry Klayman in his suit. There is a recent book out claiming that the prosecution of Zimmerman was based on fake evidence and Zimmerman's name was defamed.

That's really the basis of the lawsuit, not what happened between Martin and Zimmerman.

The whole incident from start to finish would be relevant to the case. You can't claim defamation and not prove the incidents didn't happen the way the prosecution said it did. He is also suing the family. Everything now becomes an open book.

Evidently it has become clear. A person could go armed & harass and insult Trumpettes until they try to punch them, then I can kill them Scott free.

Zimmerman wasn't harassing or insulting Martin at all- he was just minding his own beeswax until Martin attacked him first, because Martin thought that Zimmerman was a she-male

No one has come close to saying that at all. You nuts just can't help yourself, can you?

No one has come close to saying that at all. You nuts just can't help yourself, can you?

1) Martin was being stalked
2) He defended himself
3) Zimmerman shot him

Being observed isn't the same as being stalked.
Mr. Zimmerman was a sworn Block Watch officer.

It was determined that Martin attacked Zimmerman, not the other way around. It was Zim who was defending himself

Your syntax is wrong. It's creepy-ass, cracker. Cracker is the black racist term for white. Not gay.

1) Martin was being stalked
2) He defended himself
3) Zimmerman shot him

That isn't the conclusion at all. That is your opinion which a jury, who saw more evidence than you disagreed with.

So no one has done or is doing what you are trying to claim.

Forum List

Back