George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

but i'd also not make celebrity death match appearances, and other activity to exasperate the problem.

What else is Zimmerman going to do for money? He still has to live, celebrity boxing matches and other publicity events are the only thing he can do really to make a living. His pre-trayvon dreams are no longer possible. Zimmerman is just following the road followed by John Wayne Bobbitt and Joey Buttafuoco before him
dunno. don't care. we all have a cross to bear and i'm not going to get into helping him continue to be stupid. he's free to do as he wants but all these actions he takes just puts gas on any flames people put to him.

you wanna make up excuses for him feel free. it's a monday and all.

Wrong.....he is not free to do as he wishes....he cannot even get a job due to his notoriety --constantly helped along by the media....he remains under a microscope and probably always will be.
and sometimes that's the result of the choices we've made along the way.

Nonsense...........Z did not choose to become famous and notorious...he did so because he was able to defend his life.

He never sought any of this crap...he had a job in addition to volunteering to help protect his neighborhood which was under assault from burglars and home invaders.

On the night in question he simply did what he had always done in these case....see someone suspicious and report it to the police.

The only thing that made this particular night different was the fact he was viciously attacked by the suspect.
he chose to go after someone when the police said stop.

at this point i'm simply not into the history by emotional need lessons from you so i'll move along. you keep your opinion, i'll keep mine.

What else is Zimmerman going to do for money? He still has to live, celebrity boxing matches and other publicity events are the only thing he can do really to make a living. His pre-trayvon dreams are no longer possible. Zimmerman is just following the road followed by John Wayne Bobbitt and Joey Buttafuoco before him
dunno. don't care. we all have a cross to bear and i'm not going to get into helping him continue to be stupid. he's free to do as he wants but all these actions he takes just puts gas on any flames people put to him.

Wrong.....he is not free to do as he wishes....he cannot even get a job due to his notoriety --constantly helped along by the media....he remains under a microscope and probably always will be.

Nonsense...........Z did not choose to become famous and notorious...he did so because he was able to defend his life.

He never sought any of this crap...he had a job in addition to volunteering to help protect his neighborhood which was under assault from burglars and home invaders.

On the night in question he simply did what he had always done in these case....see someone suspicious and report it to the police.

The only thing that made this particular night different was the fact he was viciously attacked by the suspect.

at this point i'm simply not into the history by emotional need lessons from you so i'll move along. you keep your opinion, i'll keep mine.
WRONG! He only spoke to a dispatcher who is not even remotely a cop and has no authority to give orders of any kind, even though he did actually do what she said, so youre wrong on both counts.

but i'd also not make celebrity death match appearances, and other activity to exasperate the problem.

...and sometimes its the fault of a left wing smear campaign with a political agenda.

You have two things.....your opinion and the fantasy you made up to support....yes run a long......you have nothing of value to contribute...bye bye....do not let the screen door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. hehheh

Reminds me of someone who posts here on U.S. Message Board

MIAMI (AP) — The ex-neighborhood watch volunteer who killed an unarmed black teen in Florida in 2012 has been banned from the dating app Tinder.

An emailed statement from Tinder cited users' safety as a reason for removing George Zimmerman's profile.​

George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app
Zimmerman is only dangerous to people who try to crack his skull against the sidewalk.

We see the same ole story everytime one of these threads pops up....the ignorant liberals/negroes come on stating their opinions, fantasys and absolute ignorance of the facts of the case.

zimmerman in the end is still a POS - who the fuck cares about him at this point?
Yeah.....he was innocent but fuck him because you believed a hoax created by the media that makes him look like a scumbag.

Let's talk about another hoax. Michael Brown tried to murder a cop and got shot and killed. He actually reached into a cop car and tried to take a cop's gun. The gun went off during the struggle which caused Michael Brown, who had robbed a liquor store down the street minutes before, to flee. The cop ends up shooting him and the media claims he was just standing there with his hands up when the cop shot him. So the media generates this hoax of an unlawful shooting when the perp was committing attempted murder. They trashed the cop's reputation and turned it into a media circus.....but the facts of the case were pretty clear.
has nothing to do with martin and that night.

everything to do with all the crap he's pulled since then.
Crap the media claims he pulled.
But then again, if you were being attacked by the media, and couldn't show your face anywhere, you'd probably handle it no better than Zimmerman. Clearly the media has tried to ruin his life so they can justify their fake story.
yes. the media has blown zimmerman up. they milked it for every single thing then can. they lied, they enhanced, they twisted it up - did it all in the name of hits and profits.

what part of anything i have said would deny that?

however, that doesn't excuse the crap he's pulled relying on said "celebrity" status. that's on him for digging in the turd he had a hand in creating. he was told to stop and let the police handle it.

he didn't. that choice comes with ramifications as they do for any of us and in this case, tragic ramifications. now i'm not calling martin a saint by any means. he certainly was not on a good path himself and also owns much of what happened that night.

now - let's again look at what zimmerman has done since that night that directly falls on him - not the media portrayal of him.

Matthew Apperson: George Zimmerman threatened to shoot me

.got several run ins here. maybe others are encouraging it or maybe he's starting it. hard to tell from the stories and hey - both guys had guns. but again - more stupid shit to get involved in.

What happened to George Zimmerman? 5 weird things he's done since killing Trayvon Martin

more stupid shit he does. so when you do stupid shit a lot i have no pity when stupid shit happens as a result.

Here's George Zimmerman's history with the law since Trayvon Martin shooting

more of the same.

in all - like i said. i'm not into the debate of *that night*. minds are made up and no one will change them at this point. i think he was being stupid, crossed the wrong guy, stupid broke out and martin was killed as a result of both doing things they should not be doing.

all i'm gonna say about that.

but zimmerman is still a dumbass and that's all i'm going to say here.
I think we can agree the media was out to get George. And it's clear they lost this battle and want to save face by trashing the guy.

You have two things.....your opinion and the fantasy you made up to support....yes run a long......you have nothing of value to contribute...bye bye....do not let the screen door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. hehheh
heh - terminally a child i see.

i have a lot to add. we just disagree and you choose to make it a divide. i just choose not to get into it with someone who is, in the end, going to do this anyway.

WRONG! He only spoke to a dispatcher who is not even remotely a cop and has no authority to give orders of any kind, even though he did actually do what she said, so youre wrong on both counts.

Exactly right and if these morons had not been too lazy to watch the trial they would not be spouting their ignorant asses off displaying their stupidity.

zimmerman in the end is still a POS - who the fuck cares about him at this point?
Yeah.....he was innocent but fuck him because you believed a hoax created by the media that makes him look like a scumbag.

Let's talk about another hoax. Michael Brown tried to murder a cop and got shot and killed. He actually reached into a cop car and tried to take a cop's gun. The gun went off during the struggle which caused Michael Brown, who had robbed a liquor store down the street minutes before, to flee. The cop ends up shooting him and the media claims he was just standing there with his hands up when the cop shot him. So the media generates this hoax of an unlawful shooting when the perp was committing attempted murder. They trashed the cop's reputation and turned it into a media circus.....but the facts of the case were pretty clear.

But then again, if you were being attacked by the media, and couldn't show your face anywhere, you'd probably handle it no better than Zimmerman. Clearly the media has tried to ruin his life so they can justify their fake story.
yes. the media has blown zimmerman up. they milked it for every single thing then can. they lied, they enhanced, they twisted it up - did it all in the name of hits and profits.

however, that doesn't excuse the crap he's pulled relying on said "celebrity" status. that's on him for digging in the turd he had a hand in creating. he was told to stop and let the police handle it.

he didn't. that choice comes with ramifications as they do for any of us and in this case, tragic ramifications. now i'm not calling martin a saint by any means. he certainly was not on a good path himself and also owns much of what happened that night.

now - let's again look at what zimmerman has done since that night that directly falls on him - not the media portrayal of him.

.got several run ins here. maybe others are encouraging it or maybe he's starting it. hard to tell from the stories and hey - both guys had guns. but again - more stupid shit to get involved in.

What happened to George Zimmerman? 5 weird things he's done since killing Trayvon Martin

more stupid shit he does. so when you do stupid shit a lot i have no pity when stupid shit happens as a result.

more of the same.

in all - like i said. i'm not into the debate of *that night*. minds are made up and no one will change them at this point. i think he was being stupid, crossed the wrong guy, stupid broke out and martin was killed as a result of both doing things they should not be doing.

I think we can agree the media was out to get George. And it's clear they lost this battle and want to save face by trashing the guy.
yep. the media did that a LOT back then. still doing it today. never said that wasn't the case. all i said was he continues to do things that draw negative attention to himself.

peace out.

Bullshit! The filthy media ruined him and pos like you fanned the flames! You're all racist pos.

Here's what the black pos got and he deserved it.
iu

i have a lot to add. we just disagree and you choose to make it a divide. i just choose not to get into it with someone who is, in the end, going to do this anyway.

No you choose to lie and try and spin the facts of the case to fit that movie running in your head.

We absolutely disagree....but that does not mean there is anything at all correct regarding your spurious claims aka nonsense. Take a hike...no one wants to keep hearing your repeat b.s.

No you choose to lie and try and spin the facts of the case to fit that movie running in your head.

We absolutely disagree....but that does not mean there is anything at all correct regarding your spurious claims aka nonsense. Take a hike...no one wants to keep hearing your repeat b.s.
please - feel free to put me on ignore.

Bullshit! The filthy media ruined him and pos like you fanned the flames! You're all racist pos.

iu
showing off how big a dick you are, i see.

no one seems to hear the fact i never said nor felt zimmerman was guilty of much that night other than being stupid OF WHICH he was not alone.

instead you hear some jacked up defense of martin OF WHICH i've not said much about.

more of the same.

yep. the media did that a LOT back then. still doing it today. never said that wasn't the case. all i said was he continues to do things that draw negative attention to himself.

peace out.

If you are going to insist on coming on here revealing your ignorance and embarassing yourself you might want to keep up with what has been posted...or are you one of those who shuts their eyes and closes their ears and just jumps into the void with no concern for the truth?

more of the same.

peace out.

If you are going to insist on coming on here revealing your ignorance and embarassing yourself you might want to keep up with what has been posted...or are you one of those who shuts their eyes and closes their ears and just jumps into the void with no concern for the truth?
oh i can pretty much keep up with you.

blah blah blah blah more stupid shit blah blah blah blah

you just can't handle someone not agreeing with you is all.

iu

no one seems to hear the fact i never said nor felt zimmerman was guilty of much that night other than being stupid OF WHICH he was not alone.

instead you hear some jacked up defense of martin OF WHICH i've not said much about.

Zimmerman was not guilty of anything....and defending your life is not stupid...how did YOU get such a STUPID idea..........get off the fence boyo and try and stand up for the truth....that would be much more becoming of you.

Of course you might not want to speak in the circle you travel with...which I kinda think has subverted your inclination for the truth to some extent at least.

Everyone wants to be popular and accepted in their crowd. Aka...go along to get along. I get it.

more of the same.

peace out.

oh i can pretty much keep up with you.

blah blah blah blah more stupid shit blah blah blah blah

you just can't handle someone not agreeing with you is all.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa I enjoy this crap....that is why everytime I see one of these threads pop up....I have a great time skewering the pc/liberals/ and dumbass negroes who just assume attitudes based on fake news.

iu

Well, that's good. Being a dick is good too. If the media and liberal SCUM had not made every effort to destroy Zimmerman, we would never have heard from him again. That is the truth.

Forum List

Back