George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Read it all chump....not just the headline. Z plainly states he saw trayvonista looking in the window.

What made Zimmerman suspicious of Trayvon Martin Trayvon:

Somebody didn't read their own link. No where does it say Zimmerman saw Martin looking in the window. smh Can't believe this thread is still going strong and the Trayvon haters are still getting the facts wrong.

Zimmerman: "when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here"

So you tell me chump.....how does one look into a house without looking in the windows?

Not even to mention when someone is doing that on a dark and rainy night.?..most
likely a peeping tom or someone casing a house for a burglary as they know few folks will be around to observe them....unluckily for Trayvon he got caught.

From you're own link chump:

Serino: What did you see Trayvon doing, that caught you as being suspicious?

Zimmerman: He was looking at the house, intently. And then -

Those are Zimmerman's own words. "Looking at the house". This is a court of law. Any competent lawyer would tear your "looking into the windows" apart because that's not what he said.

SPD 2/29-1, 7:41-54 Quote:

Zimmerman: So when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here.

What does that prove? NOTHING. People jog around my neighborhood all the time at night and look at houses. If you're looking at the house at night you may or may not be looking into it which is not the same thing as your implication of "looking into the windows". Your statement implies he walked up to the side of the house and was peering into the window. Huge difference and not the same thing. Like I said, a competent lawyer would tear that up in 30 seconds.

Would you be
Zimmerman: "when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here"

So you tell me chump.....how does one look into a house without looking in the windows?

Not even to mention when someone is doing that on a dark and rainy night.?..most
likely a peeping tom or someone casing a house for a burglary as they know few folks will be around to observe them....unluckily for Trayvon he got caught.

Those are Zimmerman's own words. "Looking at the house". This is a court of law. Any competent lawyer would tear your "looking into the windows" apart because that's not what he said.

Zimmerman: So when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here.

What does that prove? NOTHING. People jog around my neighborhood all the time at night and look at houses. If you're looking at the house at night you may or may not be looking into it which is not the same thing as your implication of "looking into the windows". Your statement implies he walked up to the side of the house and was peering into the window. Huge difference and not the same thing. Like I said, a competent lawyer would tear that up in 30 seconds.

Why Was Trayvon Martin Peering into windows?

Why was Trayvon Martin peering into windows the night George Zimmerman confronted him?

You got me!!! Yea, like that website would hold up in a court of law.

HAHAHA C'mon man. At least try and put up a good debate.

There is no evidence of a debate on this thread....mostly about opinions(so many are so enamoured of their own opinion) and how the media tricked folks, lied to folks...well at least NBC apologized...obama or eric holder never did.

' media propaganda at the time was a textbook case of pushing a narrative of racism out of thin air — NBC actually doctored audio of the 911 call to make it appear — falsely — that Zimmerman viewed Martin as suspicious because he was black'

Obama, Holder, Sharpton Misrepresent Facts in Trayvon Martin Case; Seek Federal Charges - National Legal & Policy Center

Last edited:
Somebody didn't read their own link. No where does it say Zimmerman saw Martin looking in the window. smh Can't believe this thread is still going strong and the Trayvon haters are still getting the facts wrong.

Would you be

Why was Trayvon Martin peering into windows the night George Zimmerman confronted him?

There is no evidence of a debate on this thread....mostly about opinions(so many are so enamoured of their own opinion) and how the media tricked folks, lied to folks...well at least NBC apologized...obama or eric holder never did.

' media propaganda at the time was a textbook case of pushing a narrative of racism out of thin air — NBC actually doctored audio of the 911 call to make it appear — falsely — that Zimmerman viewed Martin as suspicious because he was black'

Obama, Holder, Sharpton Misrepresent Facts in Trayvon Martin Case; Seek Federal Charges - National Legal & Policy Center

Well, some of us are debating without the mud slinging. You do realize in a debate the other guy doesn't agree with you, right?

No doubt the media pushed a false narrative. This was never about race. The picture they floated around of a young Trayvon Martin was priceless. Then they started calling Zimmerman a "white-hispanic" when they realized they had his race wrong. Point is, all this media BS pushed the Prosecution to go for 2nd degree murder. They had to know they were never going to prove 2nd degree. But they did it anyway to satisfy the mob. Likewise, Zimmerman walks. If they started with manslaughter from the beginning they may have gotten a conviction.

Would you be

Well, some of us are debating without the mud slinging. You do realize in a debate the other guy doesn't agree with you, right?

No doubt the media pushed a false narrative. This was never about race. The picture they floated around of a young Trayvon Martin was priceless. Then they started calling Zimmerman a "white-hispanic" when they realized they had his race wrong. Point is, all this media BS pushed the Prosecution to go for 2nd degree murder. They had to know they were never going to prove 2nd degree. But they did it anyway to satisfy the mob. Likewise, Zimmerman walks. If they started with manslaughter from the beginning they may have gotten a conviction.

No.....that jury recognized the importance of law. They upheld the law despite the unpopularity of their decision and they knew it would be unpopular but they understood as you obviously do not along with millions more....it was a simple case of self-defense and the evidence proved Z was a innocent man. No matter what Z was charged with he would have remained a innocent man....the jury would not have convicted him of anything because he was a innocent man....the jury understood that.

The local authorities did a thorough and competent investigation and cleared Z...then Al Sharpton got pissed(the ole jew hater from way back)because based on Z's last name Sharpton thought he was a Jew and he was incensed because he thought a Jew boy had killed one of his homies....then he used his media contacts to get the ball rolling and the media propaganda fooled litterally millions and millions of Americans...the deceptive picture of trayvon when he was l2 played a huge role in that...it even fooled obama...hence his statement of 'if i had a son he would look like trayon' and then.....and then....eric holder jumped on board applied pressure on the florida gov. to indict George....in order to promote their agenda of Black Victimhood.

It was all about race and it blew up in their faces.....but still yet...the liberals continue to lie about it....most of them not even knowing the facts of the case...which this thread has demonstrated very well.

The mere fact that trayvon was out on a dark and rainy night looking in windows made a prima facie case for being considered suspicious....he was not suspicious because he was black which was what the media charged...he was suspicious because of his behavior.

Thus George was right to report it and to try and help the police locate the suspicious guy in order to question him.

Why did Trayvon take off running to begin with? Not a sign of innocence...just more evidence that he was up to no good....despite all that...if had just waited till the police got there...all that would have happend to him would have been to get questioned and then released...it is not a crime to look suspicious

Or if he did not want to go through that he should have just stayed home after he ran there so quickly. It took him all of 20 secs.

Would you be

No.....that jury recognized the importance of law. They upheld the law despite the unpopularity of their decision and they knew it would be unpopular but they understood as you obviously do not along with millions more....it was a simple case of self-defense and the evidence proved Z was a innocent man. No matter what Z was charged with he would have remained a innocent man....the jury would not have convicted him of anything because he was a innocent man....the jury understood that.

The local authorities did a thorough and competent investigation and cleared Z...then Al Sharpton got pissed(the ole jew hater from way back)because based on Z's last name Sharpton thought he was a Jew and he was incensed because he thought a Jew boy had killed one of his homies....then he used his media contacts to get the ball rolling and the media propaganda fooled litterally millions and millions of Americans...the deceptive picture of trayvon when he was l2 played a huge role in that...it even fooled obama...hence his statement of 'if i had a son he would look like trayon' and then.....and then....eric holder jumped on board applied pressure on the florida gov. to indict George....in order to promote their agenda of Black Victimhood.

It was all about race and it blew up in their faces.....but still yet...the liberals continue to lie about it....most of them not even knowing the facts of the case...which this thread has demonstrated very well.

"It was all about race and it blew up in their faces"

That's what I said.

Would you be

That's what I said.

Excuse me I thought you said it was not about race?

and I quote you.........."This was never about race."

Would you be

That meant for Zimmerman is was never about race. The media and usual race baiters turned it into a race issue.

That's what I said.

Excuse me I thought you said it was not about race?

and I quote you.........."This was never about race."

That meant for Zimmerman is was never about race. The media and usual race baiters made it about race,

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
..I am all for being security aware in your neighborhood/etc
...but TM was doing NOTHING wrong..nothing wrong at all
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time
that is until he attacked a man with a gun,,,
TM was standing his ground against the aggressor
Z kept going after him in the vehicle and then on FOOT
thats not what they decided in court,,,where ALL the evidence was given

Same legal system that walked Casey Anthony to. So I guess she is innocent to?

except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time

You know of a better system than trial by jury?

I don't think so.

You are pissed because you with the help of the media became convinced it was somehow criminal for someone to use lethal force to defend their life.

BTW being l8 or almost 18 is irrelevant. Being unarmed is not relevant. In fact I would go so far to say that anything you have to say or have ever said about this case is irrelevant. hehheh

What is relevant......The accused was justified to use lethal force to defend his life.

Florida has pretty much the same laws on self-defense as most states...yet time and again in this case we see some un-educated yokel try and blame the laws of the state of Florida like somehow Florida is just sooooo different from any other state...ridiculous.

Also....despite how the media misled you on this....the stand your ground law was not used by the defense in this case as it was not needed.

The Zimmerman case was a very simple case of self defense. The Florida law on self defense is very similar if not identical to the majority of the states laws on self defense.

But speaking of the stand your ground law.....how many states would you guess have a stand your ground law?

States That Have Stand Your Ground Laws - FindLaw

Last edited:

I don't think so.

You are pissed because you with the help of the media became convinced it was somehow criminal for someone to use lethal force to defend their life.

BTW being l8 or almost 18 is irrelevant. Being unarmed is not relevant. In fact I would go so far to say that anything you have to say or have ever said about this case is irrelevant. hehheh

What is relevant......The accused was justified to use lethal force to defend his life.

Florida has pretty much the same laws on self-defense as most states...yet time and again in this case we see some un-educated yokel try and blame the laws of the state of Florida like somehow Florida is just sooooo different from any other state...ridiculous.

Also....despite how the media misled you on this....the stand your ground law was not used by the defense in this case as it was not needed.

The Zimmerman case was a very simple case of self defense. The Florida law on self defense is very similar if not identical to the majority of the states laws on self defense.

But speaking of the stand your ground law.....how many states would you guess have a stand your ground law?

TM was standing his ground against the undeniable aggressor Zim

I don't think so.

I bet you still believe in Santa Claus also. hehheh

If you want to get all this going again you need to do a tad better boyo.

I will try and help you out but I am not going to do much if you insist on bringing up stuff that has already been settled.

I know as a Negro you find it very difficult to believe that one of your homey's got taken out by a fat wimp. hehheh

I would suggest you stay far,far way from floriday....you could get supprised just like Trayvon....if you git mah drift boyo?

BTW he was not l2 yrs old when he got zapped by the sword of justice.

I know that shocks you after seeing all those pictures of trayvonista back years before when he was l2....however do not feel too bad...those photos even tricked obammie aka 'If i had a son he would look like trayvon' toooooo funni. hehheh

Last edited:

I don't think so.

I will try and help you out but I am not going to do much if you insist on bringing up stuff that has already been settled.

I know as a Negro you find it very difficult to believe that one of your homey's got taken out by a fat wimp. hehheh

I would suggest you stay far,far way from floriday....you could get supprised just like Trayvon....if you git mah drift boyo?

I know that shocks you after seeing all those pictures of trayvonista back years before when he was l2....however do not feel too bad...those photos even tricked obammie aka 'If i had a son he would look like trayvon' toooooo funni. hehheh
Zim says
These assholes, they always get away,"
1. proves malicious/hate/aggression /etc
2. and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him--and he DOES
....in his vehicle and then on foot--he keeps going after someone who has done NOTHING wrong ...Zim is the aggressor
The Quote that May End the Trayvon Trial

I don't think so.

Zim says
2. and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him--and he DOES
....in his vehicle and then on foot--he keeps going after someone who has done NOTHING wrong ...Zim is the aggressor

proves malicious/hate/aggression /etc

That's awful! Still doesn't mean that Trayvon gets to beat on him.

and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him-

But then he got away from him after all.

I don't think so.

Zim says

proves malicious/hate/aggression /etc

That's awful! Still doesn't mean that Trayvon gets to beat on him.

and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him-

But then he got away from him after all.

All these threads about the Z case demonstrate mainly that once people get some idea in their head(planted there by the media in the Z affair and so many others)...no matter how crazy, no matter how illogical, no matter that the evidence proves them wrong....they will cling to their prejudices come hell or high water.

One does not have to be on any of these boards very long to see that most posters have very a very poor analytical ability, not even to mention just plain ole common sense or logic.

They cling to their party line and demonstrate over and over a lack of deductive reasoning...not always because they have low i.q.'s ....in many cases they just never learned or were never taught how to think properly.

All the Anti-Trump hysteria is a prime example of this.

I don't think so.

Zim says

There is nothing malicious about that statement....perhaps you just do not understand the meaning of 'malicious'---

'Malicious is the adjective based on the noun malice, which means the desire to harm others. Both words come from the Latin word malus, for bad. If someone is malicious he doesn't just make bad things happen; he loves to make bad things happen.'

Again there was nothing malicious about Z's statements or behavior...he was merely trying to help protect his neighborhood which had a lot of problems with burglaries and home invasions.

All George did was to report a suspicious person to the police and then try and help the dispatcher determine where Trayvon had run off to or if he was still in the area....George was just trying to be helpful and as he knew the police were on the way.

His actions after losing sight of Trayvon have been construed in various manners...aka he was following Trayvon(how do you follow someone you cannot see?) or he was attempting to follow which is logical.

Bottom line George had every right as a citizen to do what he did and especially as a watchman...he was very correct to try and figure out where the suspect had run off to and most especially to try and see if he was still in the area.

George did not know who the suspect was, did not know what he was capable of and of course had no idea what he might have done....all George knew was that he appeared suspicious..

Next no one knows what Trayvonista might have been up to...all that is known is that he appeared suspicious and that was all that was reported to the police......he was behaving in a suspicious manner....one always hears someone say....but he had a right to be there....he had a right to be there...but the important question is what was he up to?

That is why the police were called....so they could question him and try and determine as far as possible if he was up to no good, if he posed a threat to the residents or not aka...casing homes for burglaries or perhaps some kind of peeping tom looking in windows on a dark and rainy night....etc.

Innocent people usually do not take off running...but some will say and have said oh he was scared of Z, he thought Z was a homersexual , a creepy ass cracker blah blah....well from where he started running it has been calculated it would have taken him approx. 20 seconds to run home...a mere 80 yards away.

His g/f says he told her he was home....no one knows for sure since she was a proven liar...but he very well could have been...he had ran away from George and quickly was out of sight on that dark and rainy night....so he may very will have run home.

But why did he not stay home? If he was scared of George or the police or anything else...common sense says he would have stayed home.

So if he ran home he did not stay at home. If he did not run home where did he run to?

Bottom line he easily eluded George ....and to give him the benefit of the doubt...say he ran off and hid somewhere for awhile....yet he did not hide very long....because this whole thing went down very quickly. From the time Z first saw him to the time he killed him only 10 mins. had transpired.

The next we know is that there was a confrontation....and a fight. Now logically speaking who was the one most likely to initiate a confrontation?

If George had wanted a confrontation he could have easily had one earlier when Trayvon first spotted him and circled his truck to scope him out....all duly reported to the dispatcher by Z.

George did not even roll down his window or attempt to question Trayvon...he was waiting for the police to arrive and observing and reporting what Trayvon was doing to the dispatcher.

Conservatives may contrive whatever ridiculous lies they want – the fact remains that Zimmerman is an abusive, dangerous, mentally ill individual who engaged in the unwarranted killing of another person; it was wise and appropriate for Tinder to ban such an individual.

Conservatives may contrive whatever ridiculous lies they want – the fact remains that Zimmerman is an abusive, dangerous, mentally ill individual who engaged in the unwarranted killing of another person; it was wise and appropriate for Tinder to ban such an individual.

Ridiculous crap....typical negroid stupdity......any sane individual would not embarrass themselves or destroy their credibility by posting such nonsense.

Not even to mention your slander of George....and the only reason Tinder banned him was because he used a fictitious i.d. Not wanting the publicity that goes with his name.

Dare I even mention that Jimmy Carter one of the most liberal people around said the jury got it right.

slander
n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth aboutanother which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civilwrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slandermay be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since suchdamages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such asan untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, orbeing unable to perform one's occupation are treated as slander per se since the harmand malice are obvious, and therefore usually result in general and even punitivedamage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television orradio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory thatbroadcasting reaches a large audience as much if not more than printed publications.(See: defamation, fair comment)

Jimmy Carter: George Zimmerman Jury 'Made The Right Decision' (VIDEO) | HuffPost

The American Cowboy Chronicles: I Support George Zimmerman

Last edited:

On that I agree. No other state, not even Texas would have walked him.

Forum List

Back