George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

It has already been noted you lack the ability to engage in deductive reasoning ---I will ax you anyhow boyo....why on earth would Z initiate a confrontation with Trayvon? He knew the police were on the way in fact just a few short minutes away.

If he knew the police would come any minute and rescue him, why did he need to shoot Trayvon then?

It has already been noted you lack the ability to engage in deductive reasoning ---I will ax you anyhow boyo....why on earth would Z initiate a confrontation with Trayvon? He knew the police were on the way in fact just a few short minutes away.

If he knew the police would come any minute and rescue him, why did he need to shoot Trayvon then?

His life was in immediate danger....how long does it take to kill someone?.....also to understand Trayvon could have taken Z's weapon and shot him with it..as in Z testified trayvon had spotted it and was trying to get it...but Z managed to keep control of it and shoot his attacker.

What a fucking joke, this coward wasn't protecting no damn community. He was harassing a black teenager who was walking home minding his own business talking on his cellphone, but to punk ass rightwing, racist that is heroic
Peeking in windows as he trespassed on private property. Dont these crackers understand blacks can walk where they damn well please!
LOL

I love how zimbots make up all sorts of bullshit. There's no evidence he was peeking in windows.
icon_rolleyes.gif

'We now know that George Zimmerman did not mouth the racial slurs claimed by mainstream media sources, nor did he target Martin because he was "black"; rather he found Martin's behavior - looking in windows, walking between houses - suspect in a gated community that had experienced an inordinate number of residential burglaries; and that, when asked by police dispatch for the race of the individual he was following, told them he thought Martin might be black. A long way from what the mainstream media spread across the airwaves'

Lynn Stuter -- The reality of the Trayvon Martin fiasco

NBC issues apology for edited Zimmerman 911 call
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not Zimmerman speaking. Zimmerman never said he observed Martin looking in windows.

Read it all chump....not just the headline. Z plainly states he saw trayvonista looking in the window.

What made Zimmerman suspicious of Trayvon Martin Trayvon:

Let me keep slamming your head against cement while you wait for the police to come by in 20 minutes (or an hour?)

Zimmerman's actions, while provocative, were not a physical attack that justifies the violence from Martin, that was witnessed.
Who witnessed it?

Trial of George Zimmerman - Wikipedia

"Jonathan (John) Good, a neighbor at the retreat, testified that he heard a faint noise outside and he could not tell the direction. As the noises grew louder, he looked outside through his blinds. He opened his door and looked out and saw "some sort of tussle" where the participants were on the ground. He called out "what's going on" and "stop it" as he started to step outside. Good said the participant wearing "dark or black" was on top, and the person wearing "red or white" was on the bottom, and the person on the bottom had lighter skin. He described the person on top had their legs straddling the person on the bottom, who was face up.

He could not hear any pounding or hitting, but did see "downward arm motion, multiple times" that "looked like punches" from the person on top. He heard a "help" from the person on the bottom, and Good said "cut it out", and that he was going to call 911. He went back inside to call 911, but he heard a gunshot before the call was completed. "

1. Every failure of training, is not a crime nor even morally wrong.

2. The reason that neighborhood watch are trained to not follow suspected criminals, is that bad actors can react badly, even violently to being followed. That being said, while avoiding a situation were a violent response is possible is the goal of that, the person committing the violence is still the one responsible for the violence.
I didn’t say his failure to comply with the police was criminal. It was negligent, however, and contributed to a death.

1. Thank you for admitting that his following Martin was not a criminal act.

2. It was not negligent, it was reckless. It did not directly contribute to Martin's death. It did set up a potential situation that had further potential to turn dangerous. But further actions were needed before that happened, actions that were much more directly responsible for Martin's death that Zimmerman walking down the street.
Zimmerman didn't merely "walk down the street." First he followed Trayvon in his truck from one end of the complex to the other; and then when he ran out of road, he continued his pursuit on foot. Had Trayvon been a woman, Zimmerman could have gotten a face full of pepper spray, and rightfully so.

Zimmerman's actions, while provocative, were not a physical attack that justifies the violence from Martin, that was witnessed.
We’ll never know since we’ll never know who initiated the physical altercation.

So, stop acting like you do know, by blaming Zimmerman.

and that was TM
Which you’ve been proven insane for asserting since you failed miserably to prove it.

Said the man that can't prove the Zimmerman initiated the physcial confrontation.
Why should I prove that when I never made any such claim? :dunno:

Because unless you can show that Zimmerman initiated the fight, you desire to blame Zimmerman for the fight, fails.
I never blamed him for the fight. You should try arguing with what I actually say and not what you think I mean.

Do you think it is right that Zimmerman was found not guilty?

What a fucking joke, this coward wasn't protecting no damn community. He was harassing a black teenager who was walking home minding his own business talking on his cellphone, but to punk ass rightwing, racist that is heroic
Peeking in windows as he trespassed on private property. Dont these crackers understand blacks can walk where they damn well please!
LOL

I love how zimbots make up all sorts of bullshit. There's no evidence he was peeking in windows.
icon_rolleyes.gif

'We now know that George Zimmerman did not mouth the racial slurs claimed by mainstream media sources, nor did he target Martin because he was "black"; rather he found Martin's behavior - looking in windows, walking between houses - suspect in a gated community that had experienced an inordinate number of residential burglaries; and that, when asked by police dispatch for the race of the individual he was following, told them he thought Martin might be black. A long way from what the mainstream media spread across the airwaves'

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not Zimmerman speaking. Zimmerman never said he observed Martin looking in windows.

Read it all chump....not just the headline. Z plainly states he saw trayvonista looking in the window.

Somebody didn't read their own link. No where does it say Zimmerman saw Martin looking in the window. smh Can't believe this thread is still going strong and the Trayvon haters are still getting the facts wrong.

Not even one of Zimmergrim's supporters would date him. As we can see, his die-hard fans are still around.

He could do well in horror movies though.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Somebody didn't read their own link. No where does it say Zimmerman saw Martin looking in the window. smh Can't believe this thread is still going strong and the Trayvon haters are still getting the facts wrong.

Zimmerman: "when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here"

So you tell me chump.....how does one look into a house without looking in the windows?

Not even to mention when someone is doing that on a dark and rainy night.?..most
likely a peeping tom or someone casing a house for a burglary as they know few folks will be around to observe them....unluckily for Trayvon he got caught.

Last edited:
Boy the Trump ammo really had run out for the libbies to be dragging old George up again. After this peters out I imagine it will be the Duke lacrosse players or just white college males in general.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Zimmerman: "when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here"

So you tell me chump.....how does one look into a house without looking in the windows?

Not even to mention when someone is doing that on a dark and rainy night.?..most
likely a peeping tom or someone casing a house for a burglary as they know few folks will be around to observe them....unluckily for Trayvon he got caught.

From you're own link chump:

Serino: What did you see Trayvon doing, that caught you as being suspicious?

Zimmerman: He was looking at the house, intently. And then -

Those are Zimmerman's own words. "Looking at the house". This is a court of law. Any competent lawyer would tear your "looking into the windows" apart because that's not what he said.

LOLOL

Those are Zimmerman's own words. "Looking at the house". This is a court of law. Any competent lawyer would tear your "looking into the windows" apart because that's not what he said.

SPD 2/29-1, 7:41-54 Quote:

Zimmerman: So when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Zimmerman: So when I saw him, in the same area, in front of the guy's house that I know [unintelligible] had been unsecured, and he was looking into the house, I just thought something doesn't fit right here.

What does that prove? NOTHING. People jog around my neighborhood all the time at night and look at houses. If you're looking at the house at night you may or may not be looking into it which is not the same thing as your implication of "looking into the windows". Your statement implies he walked up to the side of the house and was peering into the window. Huge difference and not the same thing. Like I said, a competent lawyer would tear that up in 30 seconds.

What does that prove? NOTHING. People jog around my neighborhood all the time at night and look at houses. If you're looking at the house at night you may or may not be looking into it which is not the same thing as your implication of "looking into the windows". Your statement implies he walked up to the side of the house and was peering into the window. Huge difference and not the same thing. Like I said, a competent lawyer would tear that up in 30 seconds.

Why Was Trayvon Martin Peering into windows?

Why was Trayvon Martin peering into windows the night George Zimmerman confronted him?

Why Was Trayvon Martin Peering into windows?

Why was Trayvon Martin peering into windows the night George Zimmerman confronted him?

You got me!!! Yea, like that website would hold up in a court of law.

HAHAHA C'mon man. At least try and put up a good debate.

Forum List

Back