George Will: GOP AFRAID OF LIMBAUGH

LMAO! Everyone who posted yesterday that Rush is just an entertainer on the same par as Bill Maher, I think you need to read this. It dovetails nicely with what I posted yesterday:

XXXXXXXXXX
George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore.
He is simply the token conservative on a liberal TV show.

Yeah, right. He was displaced by.....Rush Limbaugh? LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GOP leaders have concluded quite correctly that this is a non-issue and refuse to be suckered in by democrat bait.

I'd rather see the GOP leaders start a public discussion of how obama lied to the islamic world and not only didn't bury Bin Laden according to the islamic faith, but took the body to the US for examination and desecration. They might be afraid of that.

Yeah, and then we can have a discussion about how Bush Jr. lied about EVERYTHING concerning invading Iraq, said in 2002 it would only cost $2B to wrap it up in less than 6 months and then spent 9 years and almost $1,000,000,000,000. Wanna' chat about that for awhile?

George Will: GOP AFRAID OF LIMBAUGH

MAD-Magazine-Rush-Limbaugh-Vile-People.jpg

GOP leaders have concluded quite correctly that this is a non-issue and refuse to be suckered in by democrat bait.

I'd rather see the GOP leaders start a public discussion of how obama lied to the islamic world and not only didn't bury Bin Laden according to the islamic faith, but took the body to the US for examination and desecration. They might be afraid of that.

Somehow, I don't picture there's a whole "Didn't treat Bin Laden's body with respect" bloc out there.

he the racist leader of gop. why do think nfl did not want him to be the owner with majority black players.

Ooops....Yup, I remember when they declined his membership to the club.

Is that something to be proud of.

I think what Rush said about Fluke was beyond the pale, and he deserves the abuse he's getting.

But it striked me that there is this concentrated effort to try to silence him, rather than take him on in the arena of ideas.

He didn't get to buy into that NFL partnership because they were afraid of boycotts and such. I really wish they'd save that kind of stuff for companies that move jobs to China or use abusive child labor but I guess they have their priorities.

Yeah, and then we can have a discussion about how Bush Jr. lied about EVERYTHING concerning invading Iraq, said in 2002 it would only cost $2B to wrap it up in less than 6 months and then spent 9 years and almost $1,000,000,000,000. Wanna' chat about that for awhile?
Katz wants to discuss "theories" that can help kill those serving in countries with Islamic populations; those on the far right miss Rush as Supreme Leader, but have Beck, Savage, Coulter et. al. to LEARN from. Rush isn't GONE, he is just napping. As the narcotics (REHAB ISN'T JUST FOR LIBERALS!) didn't end his career, this controversy will not either.

Somehow, I don't picture there's a whole "Didn't treat Bin Laden's body with respect" bloc out there.

[George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore.

Isn't that what conservatives around here are trying to tell us about Limbaugh?

That he's a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore???

Dear gawd, still with the rush...
It doesn't matter you all here are told most people don't listen to Rush or take him seriously...We are all accused of it anyway, so why bother with you people

Do you really think ANY of them get taken seriously?? Ain't NONE of them worth taking seriously, from EITHER side of the aisle.

Do you really think ANY of them get taken seriously?? Ain't NONE of them worth taking seriously, from EITHER side of the aisle.

True fact...
but you might as well be talking to a wall

LMAO! Everyone who posted yesterday that Rush is just an entertainer on the same par as Bill Maher, I think you need to read this. It dovetails nicely with what I posted yesterday:

XXXXXXXX

George Will has always been a milquetoast RINO who's eager to grovel before liberals. that's the only reason they allow him to work at ABC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Translation: George Will is honest and doesn't throw us red meat and hate and lies....therefore, under the bus he goes.

Liberal Dictionary:
===================================
Hate - truth
Lies - truth
Red meat - truth

Are we suppose to CARE what George Will says?

yawn

Once upon a time, Conservatives did.

WHen it was a movement about ideas.

I'm sure Will scratches his head wondering what's become of the GOP. It's not the GOP of Reagan.
Once upon a time, Conservatives did.

WHen it was a movement about ideas.
And now? It appears to be a contest with "I'M the REAL conservative" tag as the prize.

Forum List

Back